What's new

India does not want to escalate tensions with Pakistan: India’s Fears of war?

India does not want to escalate tensions with Pakistan, then why?

• Yes - It's India's fears of war with Pakistan as Pakistan's having robust military capabilities

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No - They are not Interested in war because India's lack of military capabilities

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • They simply want peace

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Don't tell something without proper research.. Defence budget of India as percentage of GDP is only 2.3%.. While for Pakistan it is 3.4%....
India 2002-2.8%. 2003-2.7%. 2004- 2.8%. 2005-2.8%. 2006-2.5% 2007- 2.3% 2008-2.6% 2009- 2.9%. 2010-2.7% 2011-2.6%. 2012-2.5% 2013- 2.4%. 2014-2.5%. 2015- 2.3%

Pakistan 2002- 4.2%. 2003- 4.1% 2004- 4.0% 2005-3.9%. 2006- 3.7% 2007-3.4% 2008-3.1% 2009-3.1%. 2010- 3.1% 2011-3.1% 2012-3.3% 2013-3.2% 2014-3.3% 2015-34%..
This def budget to GDP ratio, but actually def budget to tax revenue matters..

Your tax revenue of government is so low that after your defense expenditure & debt payment , there is nothing left for education, health, human welfare, public infra etc..

Now I think you got the answer of your main question.. Why we want to avoid a war ?? We concern something else more..
Do you want a war or a prosperous country?? A prosperous country means more GDP & more tax.. That means more def budget..

Don’t copy paste same things here which I and people here know better than you, my question were why India fears of not engaging in war with Pakistan? Despite claiming by worlds that they have already surpassed many countries defense budgets?

Or, your DOD is just fooling you guys just same like your based on lies media? To hyper joy your people they know Indian people always lives in Bollywood fantasy and repairing that outdated Russia junk and presenting in front of media? Or chances of defense budgets on repairing of those outdated Russia military equipment’s?

Provide me this answer only, and don’t present calculations of GDP or something else I know better than you, or rather don’t quote me next time by giving irrelevant logic based answer.

Pakistan is prospering day by day
We have almost defeated terrorism in pakistan
And balochistan situation has improved the country is united its just your media who is propagating a wrong image of Pakistan
Prosperity works on mathematics and numerals. And numbers do not work in your favor.

Regarding terrorism, you continue to breed snakes, they will come to haunt you one day or the other unless you elimanate them completely. But your stratergy is to breed them till one day they turn against you.

IF you are told to choose between to be screwed by India's Army OR Indian Navy then :lol::lol::lol:

Lol, your Army and Navy both are incapable to screw themselves just media chest thumping lesson taught from modi, rather media choose to screw fool Indian public their hanuman army is better or hanuman navy, may be according to Pariker. :lol:

India does not want to escalate tensions with Pakistan, two government officials said: India’s Fears of war?

Reuters said both officials, who spoke to it on condition of anonymity.
One of the officials said India remained focused on rapid economic growth and any conflict would deflect it from that path.

"War is not in India's interest" the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Guys, what you think? Please comment here, that this response shows from two government officials of India’s shows that they lack major military capabilities’ and prove the point of Indian defense analyst Ajai Shukla? “Defence analyst Ajai Shukla is also of the view that India has only escalated rhetoric against Pakistan but not created sufficient military capabilities and planning structure needed to tackle its arch rival. Now, the government appears to have become a prisoner of its own bluster. “The danger of being trapped in your own rhetoric is that you can be forced into an aggressive response and then be ill-equipped to handle the escalation,”

Thanks

We have a lot MORE to lose in the the event of a war. India will lose foreign investments, market image, economic momentum brought on by new PM.
What do you have to lose? Tumhari naiyya dub rahi hai toh hum bhi dub jayein?

The question is does India actually needs to fight a war with Pakistan? A country which is imploding itself does not need India for a war. In fact war with India will be more harmful as it will unite the sections of Pakistan.

In fact we should sit silently and watch with popcorn while you people focus more on Jihad for Kashmir with no results creating frustration among your people rising, while the Baloch resistance increases with your opression, while your army bombs pashtuns their grievances and above all your society making hero out of international terrorist.

My dear friend we do not need war, Pakistan with its hatred, is itself doing it for us.

Yes, same we can watch from here if India fears from war, how it’s economy will badly effect when our local Indian Occupied Kashmir and Kashmiri freedom fighter brothers are standing for their rights to have an Independent country or join Pakistan, on other side we are also sitting idle and watching the situation of Nagaland, Tripura, Mani pur, Assam and in East Punjab where the sikh wants separate identity with a country called Khalistan.

Rather supporting BLA, TTP our terrorists, then you would be hit back with full force. So, your government and your agency is what supporting and spreading terrorism in our country including Sri lanka Tamil tigers case, Bangladesh recent attacks inspired from India, and many more to count. So” As you sow, so shall you reap” :lol:

Prosperity works on mathematics and numerals. And numbers do not work in your favor.

Regarding terrorism, you continue to breed snakes, they will come to haunt you one day or the other unless you elimanate them completely. But your stratergy is to breed them till one day they turn against you.
And you not India is a biggest terrorist nation on earth you terrorising your own countles minorities of India stop breeding Hindu extremist party like Shiv sena and RSS and lots more back by MOZI sarkar terroising poor minoritis of india shut fcuk up:blah::blah::hitwall::devil:

And you not India is a biggest terrorist nation on earth you terrorising your own countles minorities of India stop breeding Hindu extremist party like Shiv sena and RSS and lots more back by MOZI sarkar terroising poor minoritis of india shut fcuk up:blah::blah::hitwall::devil:
Tell me which country recognizes any of these as terrorist organizations and lets talk.

Forget other countries let me know if they have been recognized as terrorist organization by Pakistan itself?

Same cannot be said about the groups and so called state sponsored "non state actors" of Pakistan.

Pakistan is prospering day by day
We have almost defeated terrorism in pakistan
And balochistan situation has improved the country is united its just your media who is propagating a wrong image of Pakistan

India would love to create a kargil like situation but they aren't capable enough and don't have the guts to face a battle hardened army

This is what happened at the end of kargil war lol....

Don’t copy paste same things here which I and people here know better than you, my question were why India fears of not engaging in war with Pakistan? Despite claiming by worlds that they have already surpassed many countries defense budgets?

Or, your DOD is just fooling you guys just same like your based on lies media? To hyper joy your people they know Indian people always lives in Bollywood fantasy and repairing that outdated Russia junk and presenting in front of media? Or chances of defense budgets on repairing of those outdated Russia military equipment’s?

Provide me this answer only, and don’t present calculations of GDP or something else I know better than you, or rather don’t quote me next time by giving irrelevant logic based answer.
If you already knew better than me about the percentage of defence budget to GDP or tax revenue, why you made this statement..

Then why India’s defense budget is much larger than its economy?
Why you concerned about when we strike..
We will strike at right time, at right place on our choice..
If our GoI & media is fooling us.. That is our problem.. You need not concern about that..
You better think about the looting of your army & your politicians.. Your army generals control s 25% of your economy.. Is this happen in any other country?? They need false propaganda to remain in this power.. Kashmir is a tool to keep you people away from your armys corruption.. They are fooling you.. Think and choose between eating grass in future or make progress in right way..
Then about Russian wepons?? Which wepon you are talking about.. Be specific..

Tell me which country recognizes any of these as terrorist organizations and lets talk.

Forget other countries let me know if they have been recognized as terrorist organization by Pakistan itself?

Same cannot be said about the groups and so called state sponsored "non state actors" of Pakistan.
you spreading a terrorism through Afghanistan and Iran in Pakistan, and you called you as innocent:hitwall::devil: what liar Indians are

Lol, your Army and Navy both are incapable to screw themselves just media chest thumping lesson taught from modi, rather media choose to screw fool Indian public their hanuman army is better or hanuman navy, may be according to Pariker. :lol:

That is exactly the way Indians feel about your capabilities.

Since you cannot choose from given options of being screwed by IA or IN and have resorted to usual bashing, therefore try to frame better Options :p:

you spreading a terrorism through Afghanistan and Iran in Pakistan, and you called you as innocent:hitwall::devil: what liar Indians are

Once again apart from Pakistan who has buyed your narrative?
Each one of your terrorist has been given consular access which your government has denied to take, else more embarrassment.

While your ISPR narrative in collusion with media jingoism has continued for Kulbhushan Yadav while your army and government has denied consular access as otherwise he may spill the beans on your narrative of so called terrorism by India.

India has not stopped you from taking evidences to international courts, why is your government hiding behind empty statements but when it comes to actual proof it shies away? When India has launched a massive diplomatic offensive why your government is shy in giving evidences and proving to the world that India is involvement in terrorism. I tell you why because blaming India for all your problems is an easy way out in Pakistan but world does not work that way, they want proof which your government does not have.

Let me scale it down ask you a question .... You have three kids and every body is counting on you for maintenance, education, food and livelihood etc, Now you got into a serious fight with your neighbor.

So my question is do you want to buy a gun kill/seriously injure neighbor and face the risk of possible future of your family future/education/livelihood.

So this thread is you asking "why do you want to choose family over fight", And it might be a brainier for you but we prefer family/growth/future.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom