What's new

India does not want to escalate tensions with Pakistan: India’s Fears of war?

India does not want to escalate tensions with Pakistan, then why?

• Yes - It's India's fears of war with Pakistan as Pakistan's having robust military capabilities

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No - They are not Interested in war because India's lack of military capabilities

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • They simply want peace

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
I do not think India fears of war, just the reverse, they have the ambition to be the boss at least in Asia, now he is soft to outside except Pakistan, but when he has strong power, then he will get what they want, 1962 the war, Chinese people are less talking about that, but India always mention it, because India think they are cheated by Chinese, actually they never think what their president did when China was sanctioned by the world (except Pakistan) that moment !! Of course the reason is that moment they think India is much more stronger than China!!

This is called as silly question...Do you think that Pakistan is always ready for war? If you think Pakistan is so brave to always fight for war, then who was stopping you to fight for a war over Kashmir?

Bottom line is that civillian Gov of both nations understand the priority to develop each others economy rather than fighting with each other. Our reluctance to war is not a sign of weakness rather it is a pragmatic approach to prioritize the requirement of our country..

who says we are not

Those who wonder why some POLLS throw up silly results need to check this one.

The questions posed by OP are so designed to achieve the pre determined desired results irrespective of any option chosen by the member :D

OP has given us an OPTION to choose between Pakistan's robust military capabilities versus India's lack of military capabilities :p::p:
I agree, the options must have been more balanced. But the third option is pretty fair.

though im a peacefull person myself and dont want to be seen as a war monger but i guess there can be no peace without fear of war and WAR is as important for peace as night is important for day

on topic i guess india does not even care about pakistan now but pakistan more importantly its ruling class to deviate its peoples attention from there corruption and incompetence keeps raking up non issues like kashmir and indian hegemony and keeps whipping non existing so called "evil indian designs against Islam and Pakistan" paranoia

fear_ignorance_hate.jpg

but when india turns down any attempt to start such a WAR there establishment as usual through there media stooges starts yet another round of media circus saying .... see see india chickened out again watching pakistani might .... rest keep debating nothing gonna come out of it

but WAR yes Indo Pak WAR is Inevitable in next 5 years :coffee:

I agree, the options must have been more balanced. But the third option is pretty fair.

Third option is pretty fair, But it wasn't there initially.

I believe it was added by OP @Bravo Lion after our interaction in following posts

#9, #11, #13, #19, #28

Anyways thanks for updating me :tup:

In the event of war between the two, Pakistan stands to gain the whole of India.
that's great then Pakistan should as always start it again like it did in past and finish it too ... so whats stopping mighty Afwaaj e Pakistan or Pak Fauj in crushing evil and il prepaired indian armed forces for one and for all :azn:

come and finish it :shout: we too are very eager for it to end :butcher:

A war between Pakistan and India will send both countries at least a decade back in terms of Economy , No one is Scared of War its just the Economy and growth that keeps them to stay in limits, Indian and Pakistani Establishments are not fool enough to go for war and get sanctioned for next 10-20 years .. but the conflict on LoC will remain heated , after all both countries need to dispose the ammunition that is reaching its expiry dates.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom