What's new

India does not retaliate against Pak due to nukes: US expert

Well then did u happen to publish a research article on Pakistans nuclear test in Jorunals. If not then I would surely depend on Wiki: be it wikipedia or wikileaks.

Whatever floats yr boat buddy.

But remember that Military things r remained as classified as we can.
So dont expect us to publish n proudly announce them. We follow this Cold wars era tactics.

As a Senior member can you explain why we did not attack in 2001 Stand off and lost around 1000 soldier just for mobilization and around $4 billion cost .Kargil was fought in Our territory thats why we did not see PAF participating as we have cross the LOC then we have seen some real war.

Do you believe we did not attack at that time because of their nukes? There is off course uncertainty regarding their nuke policy but that is not the only factor. A full scale war was not worthy that time.

IDIOTS!! :P STOP

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are one country, oops were one country. So instead of throwing nukes at each other, throw at the outside enemies.

At least respect your ancestors who would give their life for Hindustan. and here you all are trying to out do one another in destroying your own country.

does it matter who gets Kashmir, who gets Punjab, who gets Hyderabad, who gets Bengal, at the end of the day they belong to the people of Hindustan. But if you destroy it by Nukes where will you all stupid people go? to amrika.:omghaha:
as yr name suggests u r a timetraveler:P

Fortunately for India, your army has stopped rushing troops to the Pakistani border since 2002 nuclear brinkmanship. Pakistani Army has now resorted to taking pot shots at the Afghan Army to pass time until Indian Army can muster up a little courage again. :undecided:

|Going by the trend, your army mostly tied to take pot shots at that border. Lets see how Nawaz mian thinks about it in the future.

Fortunately for India, your army has stopped rushing troops to the Pakistani border since 2002 nuclear brinkmanship. Pakistani Army has now resorted to taking pot shots at the Afghan Army to pass time until Indian Army can muster up a little courage again. :undecided:

India to withdraw troops from int’l border, not LoC
Thursday, October 17, 2002

17_10_2002_main%20image.jpg

India has seen all your courage in 1999 when PA sneaked in and when killed in the hands of Indian Army poor PA didn't even had the courage to accept them as one of theirs and take the bodies of their counterparts. And regarding taking shots at Indian Army in LOC...it is always tit for tat...did you forget the recent incident. And I think PA shoots poor ill equipped Afghan Army just to gain manhood...because they don't dare to do that in Indian borders.

I think you are forgetting we killed about 4 of your soldiers at the border in the beginning of this year at the LOC after your beheading misadventure with 2 of our soldiers. What's the point of rushing soldiers anywhere when its working ?

Just look at them how much they r happy to go home without a fight n alive:lol:

I am not a fauji.

I thought u were but can u tell abt cold nuclear tests we conducted b/w 83 to 94?

India has seen all your courage in 1999 when PA sneaked in and when killed in the hands of Indian Army poor PA didn't even had the courage to accept them as one of theirs and take the bodies of their counterparts. And regarding taking shots at Indian Army in LOC...it is always tit for tat...did you forget the recent incident. And I think PA shoots poor ill equipped Afghan Army just to gain manhood...because they don't dare to do that in Indian borders.

a little education might help.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/188353-our-unsung-heros.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/33121-northern-light-infantry-victors-new-post.html

Go through these two threads n see who did what to whom!!!

I think you are forgetting we killed about 4 of your soldiers at the border in the beginning of this year at the LOC after your beheading misadventure with 2 of our soldiers. What's the point of rushing soldiers anywhere when its working ?
Not after but before that. The standoff began in 26 december 2012.

Just look at them how much they r happy to go home without a fight n alive:lol:

What lame comment, the pictures shows some army man going home for a leave..who won't be happy to go and meet their families. Be it army or a civilian working away from home, when they will definitely be happy. If somebody is not happy going home and spending time with their families then there is seriously something wrong with the person.

Nuclear weapon is just useless elephant for Pakistan and India knows it , India Is using Stalingrad war policy of Russia(ww2) against Pakistan , Indian taking back instead of retaliation and paranoid pak Militant ,army , people destroying their own country day by day .

no country can use nuclear weapon today , If some does all other countries will jump on it .

What lame comment, the pictures shows some army man going home for a leave..who won't be happy to go and meet their families. Be it army or a civilian working away from home, when they will definitely be happy. If somebody is not happy going home and spending time with their families then there is seriously something wrong with the person.
OK OK kid whatever.

no need to judge me

But was funny to me:lol:

Nuclear weapon is just useless elephant for Pakistan and India knows it , India Is using Stalingrad war policy of Russia(ww2) against Pakistan , Indian taking back instead of retaliation and paranoid pak Militant ,army , people destroying their own country day by day .

no country can use nuclear weapon today , If some does all other countries will jump on it .

Thank You for publicly acknowledging that the terrorism in Pak is India's state sponsored:chilli:.

Cold tests on device.

Thats all??

Back
Top Bottom