What's new

India does not retaliate against Pak due to nukes: US expert

The first “cold test” of a weapon (i.e. a test of the implosion using inert natural uranium instead of highly enriched uranium) took place on March 11, 1983 under the leadership of Dr. Ishfaq Ahmed of the PAEC. This test was conducted in tunnels bored in the Kirana Hills near Sargodha, home of the Pakistan Air Force's main air base and the Central Ammunition Depot (CAD).The Kirana Hills test tunnels were reportedly bored by the SDW after the Chagai nuclear test sites, i.e. sometime between 1979 and 1983. As in Chagai, the tunnels had been sealed after construction to await tests. As Prior to the cold tests, an advance team opened and cleaned the tunnels.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-pakistans-nuclear-progarm.html#ixzz2T16uWv2W

That information btw was not that secret.. even hollywood had that in mind..
the 1983 movie called "Wargames" showed a secret US scenario in which India and Pakistan went to nuclear war and because of them the US and USSR did.
Had India really pushed for nukes.. the US would have given us a few as well(thru the Chinese).
We were the Israel for South Asia at the time.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=16968" target="_blank">manojb</a></u>

Did you even bother reading my post before inflating like a hot air balloon.....here's some pictures for your enlightenment.

this is what interim Chief minister of Punjab( Pakistan) has to say :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
the 1983 movie called "Wargames" showed a secret US scenario in which India and Pakistan went to nuclear war and because of them the US and USSR did.
Had India really pushed for nukes.. the US would have given us a few as well(thru the Chinese).

Interesting. I'm going to look for that movie.

Today, Hollywood has produced a new film called 'World War Z' to be released later this year. Apparently, Pakistan and Iran have a nuke war in that zombie movie. Do you think this is a subliminal admission by the Americans that Iran now possesses nukes?

Today, Hollywood has produced a new film called 'World War Z' to be released later this year. Apparently, Pakistan and Iran have a nuke war in that zombie movie. Do you think this is a subliminal admission by the Americans that Iran now possesses nukes?

Nope.. I just think the Americans think Zombies are cool.
Moreover, the Pakistanis and Iranis have a confrontation after Iran refuses to let Pakistani refugees fleeing an Indian Zombie horde into it borders.. and so they go to war.

THAT being said. With the new Saudi puppet party in power.. there is a very high likelyhood that we will be pushed into a confrontation with "Shia" Iran while the Indian front cools down.

Moreover, the Pakistanis and Iranis have a confrontation after Iran refuses to let Pakistani refugees fleeing an Indian Zombie horde into it borders.. and so they go to war.

THAT being said. With the new Saudi puppet party in power.. there is a very high likelyhood that we will be pushed into a confrontation with "Shia" Iran while the Indian front cools down.

I'm thinking there'll be Shia massacres in Afghanistan which will provoke the Iranian government like it did in the 1990s. Not so sure if our military would allow that within our own borders ?! Can't imagine Indian, Iranian and Afghan all moving their boys at our borders at the same time.

I know our Prime Minister will be looking to increase our friendly overtures with India but you know Indians are going to elect yet another Hindu Nationslist government next year. More false flags will follow I suspect every time Pakistan gets warm and cuddly with India. I'm sure Modi has already planned it all through.

does that movie also contains a scene where @SUPARCO launch a satellite ji????

Not at all. There is a lot of revenge to be had for state sponsored terrorism.

I am a "Hindu nationalist" and I don't want any Pakistani civilians killed as a "revenge" for what some stupid Generals and politicians have done.

If we were to think of this kind of revenge, the history of this region would have been very different. Even Shivaji and Maharaja Ranjith Singh treated Muslims with much more tolerance.

And Independent India chose to move on and create a modern secular society.

That it doesn't meet your exacting standards is not really the top concern for us.

See, we look at most Pakistanis (the native ones) as being ignorant victims, not the perpetrators. For a verrrrrrrrry long time.

As an example, Rinkie Kumari (and thousands like her) was victimized by people whose ancestors had been similarly victimized earlier. Her kids in future may possibly repeat the same cycle.

They may also claim "We Muslims ruled you Hindus for a thousand years".

Are they victims or perpetrators?

Or both?

The cycle has repeated itself everywhere. In Arabia, Persia... Those who were victimized themselves, in turn victimized others.

One can always hope that the vicious cycle will be broken. And soon.

So no, we don't want to see cluster bombs in your cities. Smashing of the institutions responsible for terror will do for us.

I hope this is not how your decision makers think. Though I won't hold my breath.

How about a single reliable high ranking source (US or Pakistani) that would corroborate this fantastic claim?

One hopes, that is not how your decision makers think. Though I won't hold my breath.

How about a single high ranking source (US or Pakistani) that would substantiate this fantastic claim?

@Article...thanks for stating the obvious.But now their own weapon terrorism is bleeding them.

Yeah, and I've been trying to get some logical answer to that particular question for a long time. What's up with Yanks and zombies? :blink:

why do fanboys think that they can launch 100s of nuclear weapons with a press of a button ?

Preparation requires a lot of time and even the launch will take a lot of time ! they can't launch even 40 nuke devices.. by then pakistan will be baked in mushroom cloud :D

India has not been on offensive mode its all defensive mode since beginning. so why would we start attack first

Back
Top Bottom