What's new

India does not retaliate against Pak due to nukes: US expert

I said even reasonable plausibility will do fine.

And I gave you one. Problem is you are taking it to the delusional scenario while I am painting a realistic one.
Assuming that the US would send PAL enabled systems through the Chinese rather then seeing that the US could ask the Chinese to hand over more rudimentary nukes and/or fissle material in a crises situation in case the USSR goes full steam ahead by supporting India too.
I gave that Israel scenario specifically to bring in the situation in 73.. the US moved a nuke to defend Israel and the USSR responded in Kind and send Scuds to egypt.
Yet it was the very same US less than 6 years later when the Afghan war was winding down and it looked like the USSR is losing that started working against our nuclear program.
You should realize the flips the US policy takes on its policies by now...
Think about it.. It was the US policy makers that forced turkey to send mountain divisions to help India in 62 and went all out with AID that 9 years later sent an A/C carrier and considered Indra Gandhi a Witch... AND.. now the same people consider India their greatest ALLY.

Even if this true .. We made you bad guys infront of whole world .. :D

And BTW many terrorist killed by US drones inside Pakistan till now ???

Its the west who did that my Lord!!!!!!!!

U may snatch our credit but cant snatch theirs.;)

you have serious English comprehension problem.... :lol:

I feel pity for Pakistani people , It's hard to find a day without bombing in Pakistan ,

Ex-PM son get abducted in daylight :lol:

But Mentality is same still Thinking about only Outsiders and their Schizophrenic fear/enmity.
Ahh really kid??

This is most funny when its coming from an indian whose country beats hands down when it comes to fundamentalism,radicalization and even terrorism.

Yr the one who killed their own founding father, Your the ones who had blown up yr own PM in suicide bomb long before in Pak anyone knew abt this technique.

Yrs the one one who bury terrorists as National Hero like Mangal Panday n Sarabjeet Singh!!!!!!

Yr the the ones who even rape yr tourists n u say u feel pity for us:rofl:

Thanks but no thanks, save yr sympathy for yr own Country.:omghaha:

WINDJAMMER lets hope their is know ALL OUT WAR. Because the last time INDIA came calling with evrything YOU GUYS LOST YOUR ENTIRE Eastern Flank in 12 days in 1971.

Dont wake up a SLEEPING GIANT

More Like A 'Stinky Giant'! Where Millions Of Your Citizens Have No Access To A Toilet! LOL!

And I gave you one. Problem is you are taking it to the delusional scenario while I am painting a realistic one.
Assuming that the US would send PAL enabled systems through the Chinese rather then seeing that the US could ask the Chinese to hand over more rudimentary nukes and/or fissle material in a crises situation in case the USSR goes full steam ahead by supporting India too.
I gave that Israel scenario specifically to bring in the situation in 73.. the US moved a nuke to defend Israel and the USSR responded in Kind and send Scuds to egypt.
Yet it was the very same US less than 6 years later when the Afghan war was winding down and it looked like the USSR is losing that started working against our nuclear program.
Think about it.. It was the US policy makers that forced turkey to send mountain divisions to help India in 62 and went all out with AID that 9 years later sent an A/C carrier and considered Indra Gandhi a Witch... AND.. now the same people consider India their greatest ALLY.

Appreciate your response.

You will excuse me for being still underwhelmed with the feasibility or plausibility of actual nukes being handed over to Pakistan, especially if we look at the US policy in this regard with even it's staunch NATO allies in the Eastern Europe theater.

If you had told me that the US would have threatened India with nukes if India involved itself on the side of the USSR in a simultaneous war with Pakistan by both sides, I would find it more plausible.

Not to take away anything from the pursuit of the short term interests that the Superpower has always indulged in and continues to do.

Even if Pakistan didnt have nukes, India couldn't touch Pakistan...
India is too weak a state, politically and economically to really be a threat to any country... Even Maldives slapped India on the face when it tried to show superiority..

What makes to think Pakistan won't?
Heck, people of Pakistani origin came into Mumbai and held their city for like 2 days.
And all they could do is send dossiers!
If that happened to any respectable country, that country would flat out carpet bomb the culprit!

Even if Pakistan didnt have nukes, India couldn't touch Pakistan...
India is too weak a state, politically and economically to really be a threat to any country... Even Maldives slapped India on the face when it tried to show superiority..

What makes to think Pakistan won't?
Heck, people of Pakistani origin came into Mumbai and held their city for like 2 days.
If that happened to any respectable country, that country would flat out carpet bomb the culprit!

i liked your location ...................

monster-under-the-bed.jpg

Yet we save the sorry arses wretched Islamic refugees from their own fellow Islamists.

And the Arabs are scared to go back even today. ;)

BTW, the same "people of Pakistani origin" have killed 20,000 Shia and they are now in power. They are supporters of the new leader. ;)

No more refuge in India for the ungrateful wretches. ;)

Yet we save the sorry arses wretched Islamic refugees from their own fellow Islamists.

And the Arabs are scared to go back even today. ;)

BTW, the same "people of Pakistani origin" have killed 20,000 Shia and they are now in power. They are supporters of the new leader. ;)

No more refuge in India for the ungrateful wretches. ;)

Then deport them??
Why are you randomly trolling sonny?

Do you have account at some white nationalist website??

I have contempt for racists of all kinds.

Now stop this off topic discussion.

And you fate has been worse than carpet bombing. Only you are too blind to see it.

What kind of people celebrate terror like this!
people of Pakistani origin came into Mumbai and held their city for like 2 days.

And then they wonder why they are called terrorists and held in contempt!

PS: Sometimes I tend to have pity on you Shia who are killed in buses with shouts of "Shia kapir, Shia kapir". Then you come and somehow it seems to change... ;)

Interesting. I'm going to look for that movie.

Today, Hollywood has produced a new film called 'World War Z' to be released later this year. Apparently, Pakistan and Iran have a nuke war in that zombie movie. Do you think this is a subliminal admission by the Americans that Iran now possesses nukes?

Appreciate your response.

You will excuse me for being still underwhelmed with the feasibility or plausibility of actual nukes being handed over to Pakistan, especially if we look at the US policy in this regard with even it's staunch NATO allies in the Eastern Europe theater.

If you had told me that the US would have threatened India with nukes if India involved itself on the side of the USSR in a simultaneous war with Pakistan by both sides, I would find it more plausible.

Not to take away anything from the pursuit of the short term interests that the Superpower has always indulged in and continues to do.

Within months Barlow was out of a job. A small band of Republican hawks, including Paul Wolfowitz, had convinced the president that America needed a new strategy against potential nuclear threats, since long-term policies such as détente and containment were not working. Reagan was urged to remilitarise, launch his Star Wars programme and neutralise ACDA. When the agency's staff was cut by one third, Barlow found himself out of Washington and stacking shelves in a food store in Connecticut, where he married his girlfriend, Cindy. He was not on hand in 1984 when intelligence reached the ACDA and the CIA that Pakistan had joined the nuclear club (the declared nuclear powers were Britain, France, the US, China and Russia) after China detonated a device on Pakistan's behalf.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/oct/13/usa.pakistan

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/china/nuke/tests.htm

Focus on 83 onwards period. The smaller ones.

Date Yield Type
03 Oct 84 15-70 Underground
19 Dec 84 5-50 Underground

Last edited by a moderator:

@Oscar; where did you pull out that under-lined bit from?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom