What's new

India Disapproves Pakistan Russia Military Cooperation

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engaging with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistanis are quite happy as long as only 2-3 countries in the world are engaging them - they will pretend that means they are not isolated. That pretense has to end and Pakistan needs to face up to the consequences of incubating terrorism and nuclear proliferation, thereby destabilizing all of South Asia.

Note: I am not even crediting Pakistan to have destabilized the entire world, which is actually true. People with low self-esteem tend to take pride even in notoriety.
Russia China USA ( 3 major powers)
GCC ( arab countries )
iran
Belarus
Poland
South Korea
Turkey
Bosnia etc .

Omg we are isolated . (baniya or us k khwab :sarcastic:)

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engaging with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistanis are quite happy as long as only 2-3 countries in the world are engaging them - they will pretend that means they are not isolated. That pretense has to end and Pakistan needs to face up to the consequences of incubating terrorism and nuclear proliferation, thereby destabilizing all of South Asia.

Note: I am not even crediting Pakistan to have destabilized the entire world, which is actually true. People with low self-esteem tend to take pride even in notoriety.

gift.gif

We are trying to fully isolate you.

There is no doubt in that and we believe the same from core of our hearts so give it a break until & unless it is done and once it is done, come back while waiving the flag rather than making claims as usually BJP does for public consumption.

Bosnia? Really?

My point is simply. We are trying to fully isolate you. You are trying to make the world realize that a place called Kashmir exists. Even if we partially succeed, you are in trouble. Whereas even if you succeed completely, what next?

Its like a fight where a person's aim is to kick out the other's spleen and the other person's aim is to get up again and again. What will the second person gain ultimately, apart from getting badly beaten?
Dude we are already supporting them militarily and recently nobody buys your crap at uri attack or pathankot .
Anyone says that we are involved in pathankot or uri ? ( execpt Bangladesh)

Last edited:
Bosnia? Really?

My point is simply. We are trying to fully isolate you. You are trying to make the world realize that a place called Kashmir exists. Even if we partially succeed, you are in trouble. Whereas even if you succeed completely, what next?

Its like a fight where a person's aim is to kick out the other's spleen and the other person's aim is to get up again and again. What will the second person gain ultimately, apart from getting badly beaten?

You can actually use Google Images? I am impressed...

You are really hurting me now...

At least you are admitting to it. Could not care less what indians try to do or not. As far as I'm concerned, indians are a very peculiar & alien type of people.

Pakistan has direct trade relations with over half the world, it has political allies with over 50, it has defense ties with dozens of nations. It continues to create new ties, and expand its relations, even with former enemies.

India's attempts to isolate Pakistan will continue to fail.

Your claims that Pakistan is solely responsible for destabilizing South Asia are nothing more than propaganda.

But what is the threshold of isolation? Senators being dispatched to raise support for Kashmir issue, and not finding an iota of such support? I would say you guys are pretty alone. China is building a port, road, railways and power plants. What else?

As said, rather than making claims and posting lengthy speeches, why not to prove it when done and till then, it's nothing but sort of due to anxiety and depression that results in frustration which is causing embarrassment. Pakistan's relations with the world are getting better than before and recent Pakistan-Russia engagements through different subjects is a hint for that.

Pakistan has direct trade relations with over half the world, it has political allies with over 50, it has defense ties with dozens of nations. It continues to create new ties, and expand its relations, even with former enemies.

India's attempts to isolate Pakistan will continue to fail.

Your claims that Pakistan is solely responsible for destabilizing South Asia are nothing more than propaganda.

Ignore him. It's another crazy indian fantasist. He claimed in an earlier post in this thread that Pakistan has destabilized the entire planet and was somehow responsible for starting the war in Syria. These people live in a bollywood fantasy haze and are devoid of reality. Typical.

Beta one country is enough.. China reminded you that it is still your daddy.
your chai wala started talking about dishonouring Indust water treaty and China announced building a dam to block your water..
so one correct hit in your nuts is enough

FULL RUSSIAN AND HALF-INDIAN’ -( eik machli pure talaab ko gnda krti hey)-
Half-Indian is stilla bharti..:blah::bad:

He adds "While the civilian side wants good relations with India" my ar-se:lol:
To calm down the CIVILIAN SIDE Sir Asim Bajwa had to take journalists to the point and show there is no Sir G Kal Strikes:guns:

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engagin this ng with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistani people and army are fighting against terrorism and ur saying that we incubate terrorism. Well do u know how much lives have we lost in this war? Uncountable. America and india are the one incubating terrorists in Pakistan.they created the black water which later became Talibans.Pakistanis were highly criticized and torched after 9/11 but, recently European researchers found that it was a controlled demolition. Not Pakistani but Europeans. It proves that America is against pakistan and it can even kill its own people to show that Pakistan iis terrorist state.

Are you even aware of a joint session of Parliament in your country? Can oyu tell me what apart from international reaction to Pakistan's proxy war is being discussed there?
Our Parliament rolf ..

Our Parliament isnt the policymakers of Pakistan anymore . they are bunch of corrupt politicians trying hard to cover theor corruption.
My question remain same . anyone suppots your claim after uri and pathankot attack?
Even your socalled ally is laughing at you sirJikal strike .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom