What's new

India Disapproves Pakistan Russia Military Cooperation

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engaging with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistanis are quite happy as long as only 2-3 countries in the world are engaging them - they will pretend that means they are not isolated. That pretense has to end and Pakistan needs to face up to the consequences of incubating terrorism and nuclear proliferation, thereby destabilizing all of South Asia.

Note: I am not even crediting Pakistan to have destabilized the entire world, which is actually true. People with low self-esteem tend to take pride even in notoriety.
Yes Dehati aurat will bitch, because that who she is !

terrorism ? dont get me started to that. is that why you lot always have curfew in Kashmir ? Is that why you lot Dont allow UN observers ? And please go on to share how Pakistan has destablized all of the world ( the shitty typical Bharti narrative)

Was it Pakistan who invaded iraq? or afghanistan ? Was it Pakistan who bombed Libya ?

coas(3).jpg

From 9/11, London/Madrid bombing to 26/11, OBL/Al Qaeda/LeT, LeJ, Taliban - all links to global terrorism point back to Pakistan. This is not to mention ISI's role in the narcotics trade and nuclear proliferation by AQ Khan. Yes, I would say a cancerous tumour does less harm.
Again Plain shitty response from Indian doesn't matter. What requires is an evidence,. The world doesn't revolve around shitty Indian narrative

We have curfew in Kashmir because the Jihadi Land to our west exports terrorists. Stop exporting them if you want curfew to be lifted.
So much for using terrorism as a state officla policy

We don't allow because it is an internal matter, and will remain so
Oh yes killing, raping and looting has always been your internal matter. What a Shame and yet you lot have audacity to point the fingers

No it didn't. It seems there are some bad things for which Pakistan is not responsible. Congratulations.
Ironical coming from an Indian which has used all exhaustive source to accuse {pakistan of such nonsense

And what is the threshold of proof? Considering Pakistan refuses to acknowledge breeding "non-state actors" even when presented with evidence acknowledged by all others?

Hahaha...pathetic Pakistani response as usual. Trying to sit on someone else's lap and growl....

Any proof I said that would be welcome.

I forgot...youtube is back in Pakistan. How does it feel to realize what the world thinks of you? No amount of Indian toilet jokes can expunge the material against Pakistan on Youtube, (un)fortunately.

Your superior knowledge and reasoning cannot be argued with.

By the way, have you heard of this place named NIMHANS in Bangalore in India?

I have answered regarding strikes...but your opinion about your Parliament is reprehensible. The civilian, democratically-elected government deserves support.
You furekckin trying to be smart but you are not admit it Or admit it? Make some sense what you typing and engaging all in same reply. Grow up

But what is the threshold of isolation? Senators being dispatched to raise support for Kashmir issue, and not finding an iota of such support? I would say you guys are pretty alone. China is building a port, road, railways and power plants. What else?

By all means show us how is Pakistan isolated? Are foreign countries packing up their diplomatic missions from Islamabad and moving back to their home countries? Have any sanctions been placed on Pakistan? Has the UN Security Council officially declared Pakistan a Pariah State like North Korea?

I know some of our Indian friends have wet dreams about this but reality is far from different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

You can begin by reading and critiquing the Wikipedia entry on Pakistan's efforts in this area. If and when you complete it we can discuss specific incidents and the evidence against Pakistan.

This is hillarious

So your line of evidence is an article from Wikipedia who anyone can go and edit? Why am i not surprised. If you're too confident that Pakistan is a State Sponsor of Terror, why don't the Indians take their claims to the UN Security Council and get Pakistan declared a Terrorist State? I am sure the P5 would love to go over your Wikipedia article haha

ou can begin by reading and critiquing the Wikipedia entry on Pakistan's efforts in this area. If and when you complete it we can discuss specific incidents and the evidence against Pakistan.
I am sorry but quoting Wikipedia As a osurce just goes on to show your immaturity. Please Try something worthwhile next time

Refute any of the entries under the heading. Anyone can disparage a wikipedia entry as it is a soft target. Just as anyone can edit it, anyone can simply state it to be wrong, as you are doing.

Try fooling the morons here. Your TT business impresses only them.
That stil does not negate your source is shit

It takes time. Patience is a virtue. North Korea has been in the making for some time now. Give it time.
Hence your notion will be considered as slander
@waz @Oscar reported for accusing Pakistan as a terrorist state and failure to provide ample proof to justify that.

Another troll making deliberateattemptt to malign Pakistan

I am sorry but quoting Wikipedia As a osurce just goes on to show your immaturity. Please Try something worthwhile next time

That stil does not negate your source is shit

By all means show us how is Pakistan isolated? Are foreign countries packing up their diplomatic missions from Islamabad and moving back to their home countries? Have any sanctions been placed on Pakistan? Has the UN Security Council officially declared Pakistan a Pariah State like North Korea?

I know some of our Indian friends have wet dreams about this but reality is far from different.

This is hillarious

So your line of evidence is an article from Wikipedia who anyone can go and edit? Why am i not surprised. If you're too confident that Pakistan is a State Sponsor of Terror, why don't the Indians take their claims to the UN Security Council and get Pakistan declared a Terrorist State? I am sure the P5 would love to go over your Wikipedia article haha

I have an offer. If you want to debate this seriously.

How about I open a new thread on Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism and present the evidence as found? Since @notorious_eagle is TT he can ensure it doesn't get closed down or get me banned.

Do you think this is the first time this topic is being discussed? Very smart to demand proof and get the person banned at the first hint of trouble.

Hence your notion will be considered as slander
@waz @Oscar reported for accusing Pakistan as a terrorist state and failure to provide ample proof to justify that.

Another troll making deliberateattemptt to malign Pakistan

Just as I thought...

So don't type incorrect language which makes you look stupid, that's what.
haha
Make some sense what you typing? Want to saying? Want to explaining? now this English ok for you to understand? Or stupid enough to ask what other saying?
Stupid make some sense what you want to explain you are saying typing explaining lot of crap which are senseless:lol:

Do you think this is the first time this topic is being discussed? Very smart to demand proof and get the person banned at the first hint of trouble.
Because what youre doing here is plain trolling and nothing else. Quoting form wikipedia and then going on to say that PAKISTAN will be listed as such until such time. This all shows your poor attempt of slandering Pakistan of something that it has suffered most from, which in turn means that you're insulting the sentiments a of the people of have given their life and their wealth for such unfortunate mishap

India doesnt have a right or an option to disapprove co-operation between two nations.
Its upto Russia to weigh it options based on various factors.

Many Pakistanis here believe Russia conducting a military exercise with them is an indication of Russian change of stance. But when asked whether that logic can be used on the Indian-Chinese milittary exercises of the recent past, they tend to show a tendency to look to the bark of a tree and keep staring at birds or look elsewhere as if they are not listening.

As far as Russian Indian relations here are some updates.

Few weeks back Russia announced free visa on arrival for Indian tourists.
This week they are signing cyber security pack.
Next week they are finishing working on inking what is called an "energy bridge" , about some oil/gas stuff.

Dont want to talk about military orders and other activities as its there to see in various threads.

Back
Top Bottom