What's new

India Disapproves Pakistan Russia Military Cooperation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

You can begin by reading and critiquing the Wikipedia entry on Pakistan's efforts in this area. If and when you complete it we can discuss specific incidents and the evidence against Pakistan.

Making Kashmir the single point of Pakistani existence will not gain you anything either.

Don't try to portray india as a victim of terrorism india has done this long before Pakistan from mukhti bani to LTTE
if you think of Wikipedia as credible here is a link about indian state sponsored terrorism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Because what youre doing here is plain trolling and nothing else.

Any conversation done in bad faith will amount to trolling. First learn the rules of engagement in a debate. Asking for proof which will be dismissed without reason in any case is not one of them.

Quoting form wikipedia

The wikipedia article is cited. Most references are picked form newspaper and magazine articles. You can cross-check. Have you ever read an academic paper? Do you know what an end note is?

Don't try to portray india as a victim of terrorism india has done this long before Pakistan from mukhti bani to LTTE
if you think of Wikipedia as credible here is a link about indian state sponsored terrorism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Have you even read the article? Does it contain anything except for "allegations"?

Any conversation done in bad faith will amount to trolling. First learn the rules of engagement in a debate. Asking for proof which will be dismissed without reason in any case is not one of them.

The wikipedia article is cited. Most references are picked form newspaper and magazine articles. You can cross-check. Have you ever read an academic paper? Do you know what an end note is?

Have you even read the article? Does it contain anything except for "allegations"?
Again your ' proof' is as shit as your argument saying that it will take time for Pakistan to be recognized as terrorist state. Its a typical shitty line that Indians like to say since they really can't move forward beyond. Seriously its getting kinda old try something new

Again your ' proof' is as shit as your argument saying that it will take time for Pakistan to be recognized as terrorist state. Its a typical shitty line that Indians like to say since they really can't move forward beyond. Seriously its getting kinda old try something new

Yes it takes time. How long have you been working on Kashmir? Yet you cannot get any support at UNGA? But will you stop trying? I am sure you will show patience and fortitude. We are much closer to our goals, so no reason not to be patient.

Yes it takes time. How long have you been working on Kashmir? Yet you cannot get any support at UNGA? But will you stop trying? I am sure you will show patience and fortitude. We are much closer to our goals, so no reason not to be patient.
Good luck on dreaming. Thers nothing stopping you from dreaming it.

Kashmir atrocities are plain clear, while what you say of Pakistan has Been fed to you by your shitty media.

I believe modi gee is trying very hard to isolate us

This is thread is a proof that our neighbors are having acute heart burn due growing ties between Islamabad and Moscow. I certainly means we are doing something right or are on the right track.

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engaging with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistanis are quite happy as long as only 2-3 countries in the world are engaging them - they will pretend that means they are not isolated. That pretense has to end and Pakistan needs to face up to the consequences of incubating terrorism and nuclear proliferation, thereby destabilizing all of South Asia.

Note: I am not even crediting Pakistan to have destabilized the entire world, which is actually true. People with low self-esteem tend to take pride even in notoriety.

Too many misconceptions in one post .. India's policy of isolation is delayed because of Pakistan's engagement with USA Saudi etc .. bruh now you are getting close to such countries .. reap the fruits which Pakistan has been reaping in last 70 years ..
and for god's sake come out of delusion that India can isolate Pakistan .. it is not walk in the park to isolate 200 million people .. stop watching Arnab now and thank me later..
It is India which is harbouring terrorism against Pakistan .. just google Kal Bhoshan Yadav ..!! Get a life

Too many misconceptions in one post .. India's policy of isolation is delayed because of Pakistan's engagement with USA Saudi etc .. bruh now you are getting close to such countries .. reap the fruits which Pakistan has been reaping in last 70 years ..
and for god's sake come out of delusion that India can isolate Pakistan .. it is not walk in the park to isolate 200 million people .. stop watching Arnab now and thank me later..
It is India which is harbouring terrorism against Pakistan .. just google Kal Bhoshan Yadav ..!! Get a life

You are correct that Pakistan's isolation is not complete as yet. CPEC is a stumbling block. But things are looking good. There was no response to Nawaz Sharif's pleas at UNGA. The joint session of Parliament was fighting over it, which was satisfying. Relations with US will end once they withdraw totally from Afghanistan. Yes, a lot of work needs to be done but the Indian government is moving in the right direction.

Kal Bhoshan Yadav (spelling error is yours) is an innocent scapegoat, a frame up. If not, why didn't Sharif mention it in UNGA? Poor Yadav will be hanged to please the domestic audience in Pakistan, and nothing else.

Once a dehati aurat, Always a dehati aurat.
What's up with bhartis obsession with English names? Angrez ki aulaad ho kya?

So it should be ToiletOfIndia?
I think because at least names can be changed to English looking.

We are not escapists who will simply say "well grapes were sour in any case" at every diplomatic setback. Pakistanis have gotten so used to isolation that they can spin even such a disastrous failure such as UNGA and say "nobody cares". If that is so, why send your PM at tax-payers' expense to rant at UNGA? And what does the fact that no country supported Pakistan at UNGA show?

Oh, of course - "nobody cares":pakistan:

Indian dictionaries must have a different definition of isolation than what we know.
was there any voting in UNGA? I might have missed it

Like I said you people need to watch world media not just Indian TV, Indian TVs are good for entertainment but then change to get the world view

was there any voting in UNGA?

I think leaders and representatives from 130 or more countries spoke at UNGA. Not ONE mentioned the Kashmir issue. But oh wait, I am deluded, just as the Pak Parliament were this same topic was discussed the past week. And you of course know all.

Like I said you people need to watch world media not just Indian TV

TV is a bad way of learning about the world. Start reading more.

And what is the threshold of proof? Considering Pakistan refuses to acknowledge breeding "non-state actors" even when presented with e

And what those proofs really proved or impacted..... I mean... Nothing you know.... Actually you are not reading the writing on the wall..... Repeating the same again and again wouldn't prove your point.... Go and Isolate us, isolate the UN, isolate China, isolate everyone that no one is stopping you but before rants, do it to prove it. As you couldn't prove such claim, is the proof that we are the leading party and doing well. Ask those acknowledging parties to isolate us.

India disapproves Russia exercises with Pakistan but they are here while giving you the message though as India under rule of NaMO is more in habit to interfere and claim (as you are doing too) Russia gave it right as asked. Go ask Russia not to sell to China or disapprove such.... Russian are exercising with Pakistan, we are buying RD-93 engines, we are in talks for Mi helis so stop embarrassing India.

Please do not reply to an insecure fool from across the border; report and ignore his comments.
If you reply, you end up encouraging his otherwise lowly "Hello sir this is American soft customer support, how can I be of assistance today?" existence.

Back
Top Bottom