What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

@Bombaywalla hello Sir, I need your help....

I am going to mumbai in few days.....what would b the best way to travel from airport to knowledge park,airoli,navi mumbai?
and if you could please suggest any locality to stay for 3-4 months..near this area ill b very thankful

FTmmXNs.jpg

3IUtJCV.jpg

Surat
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1174883&page=50

Oh this is one of the finest BRTS route that one can enjoy, entire 15-20km strech is green and when you are inside the bus and moves on with those green trees and beautiful flowers crossing next to your wide glass window, it feels no less the some good european transit system. The above photo is few years old, all the empty space between two green rectangle bush has been filed up with flowering plants and big tree and palms.

Oh this is one of the finest BRTS route that one can enjoy, entire 15-20km strech is green and when you are inside the bus and moves on with those green trees and beautiful flowers crossing next to your wide glass window, it feels no less the some good european transit system. The above photo is few years old, all the empty space between two green rectangle bush has been filed up with flowering plants and big tree and palms.

Oh yes. The canal side road from VESU to parle point is just Awesome. I intentionally drive on that road to Enjoy.

Cute.

Indian metro systems have my full support.

However, for a country with a solid, over 100 yrs. entrenched rail history, why are Indian metro systems ho-hum and barely contemporary at best. As I said earlier, I support Indian metro rail still it's good to see 3'rd rail propulsion in Bang. metro.

I have always wondered why mostly high above and under ground Delhi metro runs on overhead cables ?
Delhi metro is among the oldest metro in India -- ie if you disregard grand daddy of all metros in India, Kolkata metro. Hence it looks a bit dated and also has dated designs like overhead cable. Newer ones like Bang metro, mumbai metro/monorail are fairly modern.

@Bombaywalla hello Sir, I need your help....

I am going to mumbai in few days.....what would b the best way to travel from airport to knowledge park,airoli,navi mumbai?
and if you could please suggest any locality to stay for 3-4 months..near this area ill b very thankful

It's best to take an Uber to Airoli from either of the terminals at CSIA, unless you want to use multiple modes of public transport, which will take you upwards of 90 minutes.

Airoli is in New Bombay... pretty far from where I live so I'm not the best person to answer your question. I hear a lot of folks who work in the industrial areas and knowledge parks of New Bom, live in Vikhroli; it's nice and green and rent is relatively cheaper than other areas. It's about a 30 minute commute from Vikhroli to Airoli.

Welcome to Bombay!

It's best to take an Uber to Airoli from either of the terminals at CSIA, unless you want to use multiple modes of public transport, which will take you upwards of 90 minutes.

Airoli is in New Bombay... pretty far from where I live so I'm not the best person to answer your question. I hear a lot of folks who work in the industrial areas and knowledge parks of New Bom, live in Vikhroli; it's nice and green and rent is relatively cheaper than other areas. It's about a 30 minute commute from Vikhroli to Airoli.
okay i have herd that Uber has better services in Mumbai than Delhi..so Uber it is..
i will b in training for 3 months so ill live in airoli(PG). if after 3 months my stay is in mumbai i will look for vikhroli(flat), thanks for suggesting this!
& most importantly hows the weather there:D

btw u use name Bombay rather than Mumbai any specific reasons:azn::azn::azn:?

Welcome to Bombay!
yea thanks mate:enjoy::crazy_pilot:

Some Schools of Surat

Fountain Head school

School-944x410.jpg

85_big.jpg

Rayn International school Surat.

cbse-adajan.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

P P Sawani Cambridge School.

8837.jpg

p-p-savani-cambridge-international-school-mota-varachha-surat-468l.jpg