Manglore

Raheja Waterfront 23 to 45 floors x 10

Waterfront_03.jpg

Planet SKS 132m 36fl

2dhu3kh.jpg

Northern Sky City

13436916.JPG

Lanco Group to invest Rs 500 crore in Hyderabad shopping mall

HYDERABAD: Lanco Group plans to construct a shopping mall called 'The Lanco Hills Mega Mall' in Hyderabad, expected to be the largest in South India, at an investment of Rs 500 crore, a company release said.

Unlike most other malls in the country that are skewed towards only one format, the Lanco Hills Mega Mall will be a destination mall serving all demographics and tastes with the widest range of options in every sphere like shopping, movies, gaming, entertainment and dining.

"The mall which will be the largest in South India in terms of built up space, as well as largest number of shopping outlets and entertainment options under one roof, is expected to be completed in the next 30 months at an investment of Rs 500 crore," it said.

It will have a 12-screen multiplex, premium shopping options, right-out-of-a-fantasyland type gaming zones, roof gardens, fine dining options, hypermarkets and multi-level parking space for 5,000 cars.

With a walking length of over 2 kms, the mall aims to provide a one-stop destination to customers with everything from necessities to leisure and celebration, Lanco Hills' CEO Pochendar Shenigarapu said.

One of the main attractions of the mall would be its the gaming zone with a 14-lane bowling alley, extravagant indoor rides for kids, besides table top and electronic games. A specially designed Go-karting rink shall be a highlight of the gaming and entertainment zone.

An exclusive exhibition and a grand convention centre along with well-lit interiors, cascades, delicate fountains and gurgling water bodies will host premium events, it added.

Lanco.jpg

India is not even as developed as Brazil. How sad. I think south asia is the least developed region in the world after sub saharan africa. No matter how fast India is developing, it will be one of the last countries in the world to be be considered developed. That makes me uncomfortable :hitwall:

India is not even as developed as Brazil. How sad. I think south asia is the least developed region in the world after sub saharan africa. No matter how fast India is developing, it will be one of the last countries in the world to be be considered developed. That makes me uncomfortable :hitwall:

In statistics india is quite a poor country but i have often wondered that why i have never felt that poverty in india.
The reason is that statistics designate most of the self employed farmers as poor.
Now almost all state governments and central government has welfare program for such people,thats why they look well fed even though in the statistics they will be BPL.

Trust me,India will develop very fast once the manufacturing sector is open.All India needs is to bring those 600 million odd farm workers out of substenance farming

Lanco Group to invest Rs 500 crore in Hyderabad shopping mall

HYDERABAD: Lanco Group plans to construct a shopping mall called 'The Lanco Hills Mega Mall' in Hyderabad, expected to be the largest in South India, at an investment of Rs 500 crore, a company release said.

mall2j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom