What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Bareilly Fun City Roapway,

18922183_1358581707570953_1299714033235550695_n.jpg

19059312_1358581787570945_5093217360984922880_n.jpg
I dont see any developement.

High rises and skyscrapers, besides being ugly and non-harmonious, and in earthquake zones such as Gurgaon, are an unwise interpretation of "development".

You want people to live in luxury bangla n die empty stomach?? If we start giving a family of 4 one such bangla, we will need to overtake Pakistan n Bangladesh combined sooner than later.

You want people to live in luxury bangla n die empty stomach?? If we start giving a family of 4 one such bangla, we will need to overtake Pakistan n Bangladesh combined sooner than later.

Those are not luxury bungalows. They are middle class homes in the American suburbs.

I am sure there is enough land in India to allocate such houses to the people. All people. Where there is no place remaining in cities then create townships. Create new socio-economic opportunities there.

My house I think is a 40 x 60 plot with a compound wall immediately abutting the next house and its back wall abutting another house. So two rows of such back-to-back plots. A short road in front and on the side and then another row beginning. In earthquakes it will be difficult to escape the falling debris. And otherwise too there more than 125 people living in the two rows my house is in because most of the houses are multi-storied and rented out. Then mostly there are the cars that are parked outside of the houses because no space within the compound. Then the stray dogs. Chaotic ! Unscientific ! Most of India is built this way.

A harmonious living just requires correct town and neighborhood planning.

Last edited:
Try explaining this to muslim community of Mumbai who are shifting people from anti earthquake jhuggis to earthquake friendly multistory apartments.

1612372547956.png

Meanwhile only development work under progress in communist state of Delhi :lol:

View attachment 713275

Attachments

• 1612372782954.png
    1612372782954.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Try explaining this to muslim community of Mumbai who are shifting people from anti earthquake jhuggis to earthquake friendly multistory apartments.

View attachment 713269

Then they are doing wrong. Other than earthquake demolition there is the risk of fire. Some months ago there was a fire in a Bombay mall and an adjacent 55-storey residential building was evacuated of 3500 people ( article ).

Lastly, if you wish to reply to me please use the 'Quote' or 'Reply' buttons so that I can get the alert.

Back
Top Bottom