33331908180_283daca9da_b.jpg

33675238326_4e9295d182_b.jpg

33331953990_0310beab59_b.jpg

32902595973_457bd90799_b.jpg

OLD DELHI,

Chandani CHowk,

Master.jpg
Niice ! Kab ki photu hai ?

Last I went was late Jan of last year, couple months before the plague hit. It was utter chaos and the walkway/paving work was on in full swing. Went to camera market and got a drone, one of the top places in India to get grey market equipment, they have literally everything, including lots of proper authorized dealers.. need camera stuff ? That's where you head to !

Niice ! Kab ki photu hai ?

Last I went was late Jan of last year, couple months before the plague hit. It was utter chaos and the walkway/paving work was on in full swing. Went to camera market and got a drone, one of the top places in India to get grey market equipment, they have literally everything, including lots of proper authorized dealers.. need camera stuff ? That's where you head to !

Somewhere sept. Oct 2020

I have came across many threads in this forum where members are really interested in showing the poor of India. So i thought of starting this new thread to show some development works in India that took place in last 10 years. We Indian know we have a lot of poverty and we have a long way to go. But we are developing and developing fast. I will request my fellow country men to post pics of recent development in India.
regards
NSG

Have you seen the comments, reports and analysis of people of India, their media, their experts!!!
Every stupid Indian calls "Pakistan a beggar country", when as a matter of fact, India officially number 1 beggar country in the world, has received most "economic and other aid" in the world.

They call Pakistan a terrorist country, when as a matter of fact now it is proven that Indians were involved in massive network of fake news websites, official news agencies, creation of fake NGO's on UN level, etc. etc.

Calling Pakistan poor, when as a matter of fact, over 560 millions Indians almost half of its population, officially lives in abject poverty and inhuman conditions. 25% of all world's poor live in India.

I say, shut up and stop making excuses, India is a vile , vile country. Its population is worst in the world. A Terrorist state which is running "terror camps" in Afghanistan, India and other parts of "Central Asia". It is now confirmed that India is involved in the spread of "Daesh" in Afghanistan.

Modi, Amit and Doval (MAD) have lot to answer for. These bunch of criminals and terrorists would be taken care off, make no mistake about it.

Tier 3 / 4 City , Bareilly - Uttar Pradesh,

New Bareilly Airport (Almost ready)

EllFpi1VoAAp_SM.jpg

EllFNnPUcAIgo8u.jpg

Bareilly1.jpg

Bareilly3.jpg

Bareilly Railway Station,

Bareilly-Railway-Station_500x277.jpg

Bareilly_Junction.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Bareilly Phoenix Mall,

mall-1200x876.jpg

Interiors_of_Phoenix_United_Mall_Bareilly.jpg

CIk134lUwAA67Hy.jpg

YRgyezAU8VyJJUBQ2YZHnN-GLQ-sfvtmG5vul4xKcCJmUq4R8jLUk3b9INCn79UuSvJt7fC2R_GnrO3Q7aQ8VvUqOvHBcxVWsiVxhTESvkkIcrU

maxresdefault.jpg

S8eMJz-cUbZAtDbleQ3Gk5Ymv_C13awT3WwDafuQB7ioGZeNuYDOoIBCnUh_10aD066JH0eBI_bgq5lmT3kxyJf47CJ_SJNEN5Ow2XFjxk17PDV3

Bareilly SRS cinema,

3-0jJal-WsX_Eknbjoa9HtfaAIKieDNTL1KokkTLAKqaaVWLJwx5lzfrJircAXxC65eO0K3VqDMjBNO6inh8q5f1roBIrUnQ80Bg-E08fjcw-WZGxw

srs-cinema-ludhiana-punjab.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom