India Developing, but still a long way to go

Nice, what is that complex on the top left with the tower, looks beautiful

Its huge
450px-Butterfly_Head_Tower%2C_TCS%2C_SIPCOT.jpg

http://www.vijaynath.in/Project-Details/tcs-signature-tower-chennai

TCS Siruseri
- Outside
TCS+Siruseri.jpg

- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of 100's of Tata Sons group companies. TCS market cap is over $ 125 Billion. What that number means is that this 1 Co. can easily put down $ 30-45-75 Billion as down payment towards a $ 305 Billion entities Pak. GDP), like all the Co.'s listed on the ... no-no ... let me correct that, entire Pak. TCS quaterly profits can pay for the monthly EMI's on it's hypothetical buy-out of Pak. economy.

The thing is TCS will run Pakistan much better than others, so it's profit margins will go sky high.

TCS Siruseri, Inside
maxresdefault.jpg

Yet more TCS offices ... Kolkata
geetanjali-park.jpg

Pune
tcs-sahyadri-park.jpg

.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

TCS Powai
TCS%2BPawai%2Boffice.jpg

Last edited:
No it is constructed on the wet marshland

Dude , I meant it figuratively ,to emphasise the difference between what it is now and what it was before ...shrubs and bushes , as in no construction ...doesn't matter if it was a desert or marsh or shrubs and bushes

Dude , I meant it figuratively ,to emphasise the difference between what it is now and what it was before ...shrubs and bushes , as in no construction ...doesn't matter if it was a desert or marsh or shrubs and bushes
My Point all these IT corridor build on wet mashland. Which is ecological disaster do you know what happend during chennai flood in 2015, most of the IT company under water.

tcs-chennai--flooded-with-883789.jpg

chennai-tcs-office-flooded-with-44537.jpg

Last edited:
this happened in DLF. now they have grundfoss equipments. TCS was inaccessible but not inundated I think so. I don't remember

Who cares re: flooding etc., money talks.
  • India's IT is India's oil, not petrodollars but smart money
Like Ensiurge above says Danish Danfoss pumps, one solution.

Indian Railways plans Highest Rail Line of World :
Bilaspur-Leh railway to cost Rs 82510 Cr. ($ 14.6 Billion)

Last edited:
Wonder-full, India with it's natural bounty of iron ore thus also steel should push for all steel flyovers re:
  • environment friendly, mobile (easy to assemble, dis-assemble and re-assemble) and cost effective issues
at this stage of Indian development.

Last edited:
Mumbai
- Shanghaiing
SbojKNv.jpg

Same, but close-up
42161339_1510227245744265_782733053695274639_n.jpg

Hyderabad

cddaa0f9-af14-408d-8a09-666857e6af70-original.jpeg

images

Banglore
prr-dh-infographic-1538474227.jpg

- this is the model on which a outer ring road and mini ring roads will be done.
Bangluru can certainly afford it re: it's rainmaker IT industry; I personally wish this place turns into a 100 million mega urban agglomeration because of it's fantastic culture, knowledge and climate conditions. Money no problem.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-22_19-4-38.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-22_19-4-38.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom