What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Mate I. have been to india....landed in delhi and travelled westwards to jaipur. Lovely country and trust me its not this clean or road this perfect. Indians would have you belive they have the perfect everything but reality we all know. Cows sitting on highways and traffic stops as no one can move the cow. Garbage everywhere and poor people that are all missing feom these pictures

@Vapnope @LoveIcon @Pluralist @Taimoor Khan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Mugwop @Basel @GriffinsRule @ThanatosI @That Guy @DemirkanTR @omega supremme @Ali Tariq @Muhammad Omar

@Karna_007

Today I went to meet my relatives who live around 80 km away with my mom... and she was like... awestruck... literally...

Almost every road was either widen or construction is in full swing...

@Karna_007

Today I went to meet my relatives who live around 80 km away with my mom... and she was like... awestruck... literally...

Almost every road was either widen or construction is in full swing...

Indian road infrastructure is booming and in fact India is the world's largest road density country

a1.jpg

Cc-2018 LONER

@koolio @Mage @AHMED85 @Dubious @RealNapster @ThanatosI @FuturePAF @Arsalan @GIANTsasquatch @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @KediKesenFare @Talwar e Pakistan @TF141

Indian road infrastructure is booming and in fact India is the world's largest road density country

View attachment 500894
Cc-2018 LONER

@koolio @Mage @AHMED85 @Dubious @RealNapster @ThanatosI @FuturePAF @Arsalan @GIANTsasquatch @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @KediKesenFare @Talwar e Pakistan @TF141

India and Pakistan are playing catch up to modernize, investing in modern infrastructure is a given if a country wants to compete on a global level. It's an achievement none they less.

Mate I. have been to india....landed in delhi and travelled westwards to jaipur. Lovely country and trust me its not this clean or road this perfect. Indians would have you belive they have the perfect everything but reality we all know. Cows sitting on highways and traffic stops as no one can move the cow. Garbage everywhere and poor people that are all missing feom these pictures

^^^
Poor and cows are a Global phenomenon, and Delhi to Jaipur is richie-rich, fabled land of Maharajas type back country. Jaipur is so George our that the British modelled their built-to-impress the world capital New Delhi on Jaipur and Paris !

Jaipur - Delhi highway expressway and then highway was till recently among the best in the world. Google it.

Re. China and all it’s buildings, word is many are empty. Ghost towers, ghost cities in China are contentious Vs. India where buildings and towns are built for sustainable and market driven dynamics. Just saying. I like the human scale of Indian construction, however impressive 'big-is-beautiful' maybe.

E-commerce and retail have exploded in India like no place on earth. Amazon-Alibaba-WalMart-Reliance are the 100 pound gorilla quad and everybody else has piled right in like IKEA, Marks & Spencer etc. with lots of local chains. The e-com giants are run by $ 100’s Billion types with minimal assets and established business models, think two J’s - Jeff and Jack of Amazon/Alibaba.
  1. India is the worlds last and largest retail heaven. India is a Indian driven economy, Indians are traditionally buyers and spenders unlike the ‘Protestant ethic’ type West

2. China is not there yet as a consumer and in the meantime China shrunk the family. India will drive Global retail for a long time, not Japan, Korea or Taiwan - simply no room

3. India is a utility market where local brands own the market, and Unilever type hybrid multi-national's cater to the 'aspirational' market - e-commerce led revolution will turn India to the world's upcoming shoppers paradise !

Last edited:
^^^
Poor and cows are a Global phenomenon, and Delhi to Jaipur is richie-rich, fabled land of Maharajas type back country. Jaipur is so George our that the British modelled their built-to-impress the world capital New Delhi on Jaipur and Paris !

Jaipur - Delhi highway expressway and then highway was till recently among the best in the world. Google it.

Re. China and all it’s buildings, word is many are empty. Ghost towers, ghost cities in China are contentious Vs. India where buildings and towns are built for sustainable and market driven dynamics. Just saying. I like the human scale of Indian construction.
I guess you dont know the slums of delhi....one side of the road tall apartments and when they look out of their windows they see notjing but slums and poverty. Please take this nonsense somewhere else.

I guess you dont know the slums of delhi....one side of the road tall apartments and when they look out of their windows they see notjing but slums and poverty. Please take this nonsense somewhere else.

^^^
Even ‘yer Pappa Amrika or Saudi Arabia or Dubai have slums, take your pick.
But an 1-2 hrs. drive in/from Delhi is also Taj Mahal, Connaught Place or elf Cybercity, not to forget.
  • Orangi, Krunchy anyone ?

Last edited:
^^^
Even ‘yer Pappa Amrika or Saudi Arabia or Dubai have slums, take your pick.
But an 1-2 hrs. drive in/from Delhi is also Taj Mahal, Connaught Place or elf Cybercity, not to forget.
  • Orangi, Krunchy anyone ?
If my papa is america your mama is a locak slum bitch.
Yes accept your slum you dumb funt. Stop pretending that you are some rich piss drinkers.
YOU STARTED THE ABUSE. ENJOY

View attachment 500894
Cc-2018 LONER

If india was booming you wouldnt need to tag people to come see it...If you still need to invite people to acknowledge you, do so with someone else ;)

So kindly dont tag me...I couldnt care less what india was doing...go blow your trumpet elsewhere please!

Mate I. have been to india....landed in delhi and travelled westwards to jaipur. Lovely country and trust me its not this clean or road this perfect. Indians would have you belive they have the perfect everything but reality we all know.

Which year... because Delhi-jaipur highway is one of the best highway today... Almost entire construction work is complete... yes it is crowded specially at those places where there is a village or city...

Cows sitting on highways and traffic stops as no one can move the cow.

Yes, as soon as you reach Jaipur... you will find cows sitting on roads... you might have missed the stray dogs I think...

Garbage everywhere and poor people that are all missing feom these pictures

Which year, you will not find garbage on local streets now a days... highways... no way...

Which year... because Delhi-jaipur highway is one of the best highway today... Almost entire construction work is complete... yes it is crowded specially at those places where there is a village or city...

Yes, as soon as you reach Jaipur... you will find cows sitting on roads... you might have missed the stray dogs I think...

Which year, you will not find garbage on local streets now a days... highways... no way...
Y0u know i liked india and tge indians i met. It just seems all the indian genetic crap is on pdf. Every country has its problems. But indians pretend they live in bollywood

Back
Top Bottom