What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Cc-Respective owner

Why would you type "cc: respective owner" when it is clear that the pics belong to KB335ci2 on skyscrapercity.com? Most of the pics you post have a "respective owner" down at the bottom, even when the name of the photographer/original poster on skyscrapercity, is clearly mentioned. When you take the time to update this thread or others, do it properly, please; don't be lazy.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Mr.Nair needs to be reported for tagging random strangers.

Instead of targeting me, why can't you contribute to this thread, my dear ? At least me and some fellow members are contributing to this thread, rest are sleeping ! I don't mind if some butt hurt put some weird comments, as i am enjoying their frustration.Instead of slum and toilet chapters by our western/eastern neighbours before and let them know where India is standing now and some of them come with some sense these days....

Kachchi Dargah-Bidupur six-lane bridge, Bihar (9.8 km, under construction)

new%20ganga%20pic.jpg

new%20ganga%20pic%202.jpg

Third Narmada Bridge (1.4 km)

C0uyRAnWEAIWHjh.jpg

C6QLQhLWAAAG9jA.jpg

Chennai Metro

so poor india make one brige and now indians are crying here. china make brige like this every week.

see below china brige power. watch and learn.

china_bridge_wide-3d8613a87252c2e1bd468c217ab9319ab4a85c38-s900-c85.jpg

58665fb2b19e5.jpg

2F39B00F00000578-0-Impressive_It_has_been_built_in_rocky_karst_terrain_to_improve_t-a-107_1449721222633.jpg

5089f439e49ea1ce3f028456a1c58382--arch-bridge-amazing-architecture.jpg

when poor india build something like above then come here to tell.
There are bridges in Amrica and japan too which came up before Cheen, whats your point??

Mr.Nair bhai you do a great job but plz stop tagging random people where some come along with filth.

There are bridges in Amrica and japan too which came up before Cheen, whats your point??
china is no 1 in infrastructure way above us and japan.

china spend more mony on infrastucture then us and europe combined.

here read and become learnt

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...frastructure-than-the-u-s-and-europe-combined

http://www.maritime-executive.com/article/china-beats-us-as-richest-infrastructure-nation

Kachchi Dargah-Bidupur six-lane bridge, Bihar (9.8 km, under construction)

new%20ganga%20pic.jpg

new%20ganga%20pic%202.jpg
computer photo.

Back
Top Bottom