What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

My god i got tagged.

Why waste time looking at a couple of poorly built bridges while the chinese are commissioning something new and high tech every other week :D

photoshop photo. brige dont glow.

this real photo
89550658.jpg

also Kotta bridge only 300 meters not 1.4 km

photoshop photo. brige dont glow.

this real photo
89550658.jpg

you show me animation video.

where is kotta brige i search google but it shows only brige i posted in before.

My god i got tagged.

Why waste time looking at a couple of poorly built bridges while the chinese are commissioning something new and high tech every other week :D

Yup you can make Ghost cities with empty apartments and malls with USD 32 trillion debt

Yup you can make Ghost cities with empty apartments and malls with USD 32 trillion debt

Pesky indians jealous of chinese giving its citizen a roof over their head :D

Stop tagging me man, seriously i am not interested in a couple of roads and bridges.

so poor india make one brige and now indians are crying here. china make brige like this every week.

see below china brige power. watch and learn.

china_bridge_wide-3d8613a87252c2e1bd468c217ab9319ab4a85c38-s900-c85.jpg

58665fb2b19e5.jpg

2F39B00F00000578-0-Impressive_It_has_been_built_in_rocky_karst_terrain_to_improve_t-a-107_1449721222633.jpg

5089f439e49ea1ce3f028456a1c58382--arch-bridge-amazing-architecture.jpg

when poor india build something like above then come here to tell.

@Mr.Nair Please refrain tagging losers otherwise this thread shall be locked or deleted.

That's what they want and we should not fell in their trap.I used to enjoy such butt hurt,they never deserve reply...

Dogs in the street bark, smile and continue your journey...

This bridge...

And this one...

maxresdefault.jpg

...are separated by just 2000 km :lol: :lol:

The bridge, 1.4 km in length, is constructed at a cost of Rs 278 crore at Kota. It will benefit the residents of Hadouti region of Rajasthan

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-traffic-significantly/slideshow/60288011.cms

there are no polls on this brige. you not seeing picture i post. it is simple small brige.

dumbass 'expart', the word is 'pier'

A pier is a raised structure in a body of water, typically supported by well-spaced piles or pillars. Bridges, buildings, and walkways may all be supported by piers. Their open structure allows tides and currents to flow relatively unhindered, whereas the more solid foundations of a quay or the closely spaced piles of a wharf can act as a breakwater, and are consequently more liable to silting.

The word used for suspension/cable stay bridges is 'pylon'

A cable-stayed bridge has one or more towers (or pylons), from which cables support the bridge deck. A distinctive feature are the cables which run directly from the tower to the deck, normally forming a fan-like pattern or a series of parallel lines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom