What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

On my Way to office...Quite attractive...
20150320_184226.jpg

20150320_184239.jpg

20150320_183905.jpg

My Office Building

JMD-megapolis-front.jpg

I am working on Hyderabad Smart City project with Telangana Gov.t would surely tell you about it :) My Company is designing disposal systems

congs bro.. looks like your decision to choose India for starting your business is paying back... :)

Tirupati International terminal.. (U/C)

f82f10b1a2bf50a67b395a75514a348d.png

he airport is laid out in a site area of 300 acres. The scope of work includes master planning, detailed architectural, MEP, landscape and interior design. The integrated passenger terminal building covers roughly 3,90,000 sft in two phases. The form of the airport has been evolved from the form of an eagle in flight i.e., Garuda, the carrier of Lord Vishnu. As Tirupati is a famous pilgrimage renowned for its temple of Lord Venkateswara, a form of Lord Vishnu. The estimated cost of the project is approx Rs. 1470.0 million for phase I.

08VJPAGE4AIRPORT_1988069f.jpg

CEufJsVUUAAz_th.jpg:large

Tirupati International terminal.. (U/C)

f82f10b1a2bf50a67b395a75514a348d.png

he airport is laid out in a site area of 300 acres. The scope of work includes master planning, detailed architectural, MEP, landscape and interior design. The integrated passenger terminal building covers roughly 3,90,000 sft in two phases. The form of the airport has been evolved from the form of an eagle in flight i.e., Garuda, the carrier of Lord Vishnu. As Tirupati is a famous pilgrimage renowned for its temple of Lord Venkateswara, a form of Lord Vishnu. The estimated cost of the project is approx Rs. 1470.0 million for phase I.

08VJPAGE4AIRPORT_1988069f.jpg

CEufJsVUUAAz_th.jpg:large

How is the work on new capital going on ??

No idea sir, I stay in hyd and rarely visit A.P.. from what all I could get from news.. nearly 33,000 acres are acquired by govt for construction of capital.. CBN conducted bhoomi pooja for capital city on 6 june and the construction work for capital is yet to start... rising funds is going to be the biggest challenge for A.P govt, the state is already in deficit of 17,000 cr.

Last edited:
No idea sir, I stay in hyd and rarely visit A.P.. from what all I could get from news.. nearly 33,000 acres are acquired by govt for construction of capital.. CBN conducted bhoomi pooja for capital city on 6 july and the construction work for capital is yet to start... rising funds is going to be the biggest challenge for A.P govt, the state is already in deficit of 17,000 cr.
Big plans for new capital - The Hindu
"An optimistic Mr. Naidu is pinning his hopes on global giants such as the Japan External Trade Organisation, the Japan Bank for International Co-operation, the Energy and Industrial Technology Development, the Japan International Cooperation Agency, Singapore’s Tamasec Holdings, and Chinese entities to fund and build the capital."

CBN is also depending upon funds from Korea, Singapore & from Indian corporates themselves(especially from those of Andhra Origin) to help build a new capital.

& the capital will not be built immediately, it will be built over a period of 10-20 years;seeing how AP's financial condition is+ taking into consideration the rest of the state.

CBN also wants to invite the PMs of Japan,Singapore along with our PM to to the foundation ceremony of Amaravati which will take place sometime during Dusshera..

Check my posts on these threads for more about Amaravati:-
1)Japan to Invest $20 Billion in Indian Solar Power :- #13
2)Development Ideas for South Asia :- #11

2)

29P-CM1.jpg

TIRUPATI: Union human resources development minister Smriti Irani has said that the people of Andhra Pradesh will witness new glory under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu. She said both the leaders are visionaries who are determined to give a big push to technology. “We should all complement their efforts for their encouragement towards development of technology,” she added.

Speaking after laying the foundation-stone for the three prestigious institutes including IIT, IISER and IIIT at Merlapaka village in Yerpedu mandal, 30 km away from Tirupati, on Saturday, she said the persistent efforts of chief minister Naidu had resulted in the historic occasion of dedicating the three prestigious institutes.

Last month, we laid the foundation-stone for an IIM in Visakhapatnam and now we are dedicating three more prestigious institutes near the temple town of Tirupati coinciding with Srirama Navami,” she said and called upon the mentors of all the three institutes to develop something unique to the institutes coming up nearby Tirupati.

Speaking on the occasion, Union urban development minister M Venkaiah Naidu reiterated that the BJP-led NDA government would fulfill all the assurances made to AP.

PREMIER.PNG

He said foundation would be laid for AIIMS at Mangalagiri in Guntur district and added that the remaining issues like railway zone and tax incentives to backward areas would also be addressed in the coming days. But, the opposition (Congress party) should have some patience, he said.

“The Centre will accord equal priority to all the states including AP, Telangana and others. However, as the state of Andhra Pradesh was meted out injustice following the state bifurcation, the Centre will have special affection towards the state and will aid it accordingly,” he said.

Defending the union government’s stand on the land acquisition issue, he said the opposition parties unnecessarily making it a issue.

Smriti Lays Stone for IIT, IISER, IIIT near Tirupati -The New Indian Express

29P-CM1.jpg

TIRUPATI: Union human resources development minister Smriti Irani has said that the people of Andhra Pradesh will witness new glory under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu. She said both the leaders are visionaries who are determined to give a big push to technology. “We should all complement their efforts for their encouragement towards development of technology,” she added.

Speaking after laying the foundation-stone for the three prestigious institutes including IIT, IISER and IIIT at Merlapaka village in Yerpedu mandal, 30 km away from Tirupati, on Saturday, she said the persistent efforts of chief minister Naidu had resulted in the historic occasion of dedicating the three prestigious institutes.

Last month, we laid the foundation-stone for an IIM in Visakhapatnam and now we are dedicating three more prestigious institutes near the temple town of Tirupati coinciding with Srirama Navami,” she said and called upon the mentors of all the three institutes to develop something unique to the institutes coming up nearby Tirupati.

Speaking on the occasion, Union urban development minister M Venkaiah Naidu reiterated that the BJP-led NDA government would fulfill all the assurances made to AP.

PREMIER.PNG

He said foundation would be laid for AIIMS at Mangalagiri in Guntur district and added that the remaining issues like railway zone and tax incentives to backward areas would also be addressed in the coming days. But, the opposition (Congress party) should have some patience, he said.

“The Centre will accord equal priority to all the states including AP, Telangana and others. However, as the state of Andhra Pradesh was meted out injustice following the state bifurcation, the Centre will have special affection towards the state and will aid it accordingly,” he said.

Defending the union government’s stand on the land acquisition issue, he said the opposition parties unnecessarily making it a issue.

Smriti Lays Stone for IIT, IISER, IIIT near Tirupati -The New Indian Express

Let's hope the new ones will be as effective as the old ones

Allotting good faculty to these institutes is going to be the biggest challenge for the govt. present IIT's have few faculty than those sanctioned. not sure if they have any plan to look over these shortfalls...

Faculty is the main issue BTW aren't there any schools/Colleges to train world class faculty's

Back
Top Bottom