What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Delhi metro glimpses

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Credit-Pals_RGB/Skyscrapercity.com

Hey can you tell me why aren't there any skyscrapers in Surat. Can you tell me are there any planned i tried to find it in skyscrapercity but i was unable to find one.

can you tell me are there any scyscrapers planned in Gurgaon. I found only Handful of them.
I think M3M is planning can you tell of more.

No Skyscapers seen in Surat, tallest is 15 or 18 floors i guess, in future there could be few 20-25 floors, but as of now majority are like 10-14floors only. But city very very clean and well built and deserves those sky scrappers.

Questions
1. Are you a really a girl?
Does it matter ? :p

2. Are you living in Surat?
Nopes, been there and seen it in depth :)

3. Did you get anything from SSC because i was unable to?
nopes

4. What about Surat DREAM city, anything on that?
Looking at current market scenario of Diamond industry, Pushing Dream City vision would be hard.
There are plenty of markings on road that show direction to location where DREAM City would come up, but nothing on ground.

Hey can you tell me why aren't there any skyscrapers in Surat. Can you tell me are there any planned i tried to find it in skyscrapercity but i was unable to find one.

can you tell me are there any scyscrapers planned in Gurgaon. I found only Handful of them.
I think M3M is planning can you tell of more.

I don't know clearly may be because of several factors like cost of land/people preference to reside in home than in apartments/earthquake risk/government not giving sanction of building high rise to a certain limit etc...

Even i also surprised to see why gujarat cities lag behind metro rail constructon compared to other even small cities.May be bus metro or lack of previous UPA govt co-operation with bjp govt !

Till date permission of 13+ story was of given. Now they have given permission of some 23 stories.

@HariPrasad
Is that Piplod Road, Luxuria Complex, Near V R Mall?
Looks like Y junction Pipload and Udhana Madalla Road.

May be difficult to identify from areal view.

I am working on Hyderabad Smart City project with Telangana Gov.t would surely tell you about it :) My Company is designing disposal systems

What are basic features of a Smart City? Everybody is talking about 100 smart cities coming up soon.

What does your company do which makes it smart??

Back
Top Bottom