What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Megastructures - India's Mundra Port Documentary National Geographic.

The skybus that you see in video is a prototype that was built in goa for testing but it was rejected for mumbai because it is a unproven technology and after that mumbai monorail and metro rail were planned for mumbai
Oh ohk I see, Thank you for the Info

The skybus that you see in video is a prototype that was built in goa for testing but it was rejected for mumbai because it is a unproven technology and after that mumbai monorail and metro rail were planned for mumbai

The goan one was made ready, and if you visit margaon station you can see the infra of it..... But i guess there was a fatal accident during a test run and few lost their life.....

Reason for Pak. Failure
- Husain Haqqani
(c) https://youtu'dot'be'slash'/NpGlTfn4PPQ

Prof. Haqqani talks about US, China, India AND Pakistan.

He sets Pakistan at up on a very high pedestal when Pakistan is more in the Af.-Pak - Tajikstan range, Iran, India even Bangladesh; the real Pakistan; has moved on.

Pakistan however rejects it's own Haqqani.
reason for failures in pakistan are because we had people like him in power.

Why don't you rather ask him to delete his troll posts in the first place? The whole thing got started with his troll posts referring to my thread...

I will happily clean up my posts if he does the same...

You made enough troll posts, and he has his share of troll posts.... I would suggest both of you to delete those post which you think is a troll post..... (btw i havent gone to previous threads to see who started it)

a1.jpg

Chennaiyorker/Skyscrapercity.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom