India Developing, but still a long way to go

More clips

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a3.jpg

Copyright-Vinaya mathews & Arul murugan/Skyscrapercity

There's no humor here - just some sick half-@ss attempt to shove your finger up somebody else's thread because you have neither the material, nor the creativity (and most importantly no bandwidth from your cheap Indian ISP) to compete with mine. In fact several of mine :omghaha:

By the way kindly inform us when you're in Dhaka next time - so we see how you actually react in person instead of being a cheap ninja on the Internet. Seen plenty of your pathetic kind...

you're a funny little man, and your pathetic threads on renders, shoes, and underwear are even funnier. Stuff it, bongoloid! :lol:

This literally needs to happen and maintained in every damn city in India.

With the success of TenderSure Bangalore, more cities will see such urban redevelopment in the years to come. :)

It is always good if we have more pictures and less disccusions in this thread

He replies in two sentences. Your cheap Indian ISP eating up your meagre savings slumbucket?

Yeah - high quality thread. Like in this thread you guys are calling every Pakistani and Bangladeshi you know - and they don't even care enough to post.
  • Bangladesh is not Bharat - where hundreds of renders are posted before financing completes. We are not experts like your lier Indian media at making mountains out of molehills. Things do get built.
  • We don't jump up and down over some tacky cheap metal-frame building good only for industrial activity - housing electronic coolies with fake coding skills or worse - calling centers populated by people copping fake 'Americanized' 'Tiki Tiki Tam Tam' accents. The laughing stock of the world. The excitement is natural though - when you consider that nothing existed before in these God-forsaken places and they didn't even have metal-frame buildings to boast of.
You're telling me to stuff it Slumbucket. Nice! :-)
  • I should tell you to go stuff it because I'm tired of explaining to my local buddies why,
    • 'Robert' the Indian slumbucket called them at 3 AM and tried to pass himself off with a fake-American accent selling some third-rate product.
    • Some scum from India targeted hapless senior citizens with some IRS fraud scam. India is now the cheatery/fraud/scammer capital of the world. Congratulations you've earned your rightful place in the world!
    • Product-support calls go to some clueless idiot in India who never in his life used that product (like a dishwasher). All they know is to read off some garbage script on endless repeat. And these are supposedly middle-class kids. :-)
    • Scummy third-rate Indian H1B contractors like you who have negligible coding skills who fail the first month in their job and get shipped out.
    • Most of your Dhokeybaaj workers who only know how to lie/cheat and 'learn on the job' here in the US. Count your blessings for the generosity of 'daraz-dil' people in the US that they tolerate your cheatery.
Nice name you all are making for yourselves. :-)
In US, Indian are one of the most Respectful people, if you now. But I know you aren't from US, cause douches don't exist there. Second, contribute something for this thread, or you can have a leave.

He replies in two sentences. Your cheap Indian ISP eating up your meagre savings slumbucket?

Yeah - high quality thread. Like in this thread you guys are calling every Pakistani and Bangladeshi you know - and they don't even care enough to post.
  • Bangladesh is not Bharat - where hundreds of renders are posted before financing completes. We are not experts like your lier Indian media at making mountains out of molehills. Things do get built.
  • We don't jump up and down over some tacky cheap metal-frame building good only for industrial activity - housing electronic coolies with fake coding skills or worse - calling centers populated by people copping fake 'Americanized' 'Tiki Tiki Tam Tam' accents. The laughing stock of the world. The excitement is natural though - when you consider that nothing existed before in these God-forsaken places and they didn't even have metal-frame buildings to boast of.
You're telling me to stuff it Slumbucket. Nice! :-)
  • I should tell you to go stuff it because I'm tired of explaining to my local buddies why,
    • 'Robert' the Indian slumbucket called them at 3 AM and tried to pass himself off with a fake-American accent selling some third-rate product.
    • Some scum from India targeted hapless senior citizens with some IRS fraud scam. India is now the cheatery/fraud/scammer capital of the world. Congratulations you've earned your rightful place in the world!
    • Product-support calls go to some clueless idiot in India who never in his life used that product (like a dishwasher). All they know is to read off some garbage script on endless repeat. And these are supposedly middle-class kids. :-)
    • Scummy third-rate Indian H1B contractors like you who have negligible coding skills who fail the first month in their job and get shipped out.
    • Most of your Dhokeybaaj workers who only know how to lie/cheat and 'learn on the job' here in the US. Count your blessings for the generosity of 'daraz-dil' people in the US that they tolerate your cheatery.
Nice name you all are making for yourselves. :-)

Why does the house help insist on typing out long responses that no one bothers reading? Know your place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom