What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Now wait just a minute here... Really patentneer? You think that dumbfuk is a good architect? Both my parents are top notch architects, I have seen what they and their colleagues can do. Hafiz is a joke. He is more of a businessman than an architect. Just look at the gaudy crap that his senile brain has spewed out all over Navi Mumbai. Even Pyongyang with all its dullness has better architecture.

I have lived among architects and artists all my life so I know a thing or two (despite not being one). Architecture is all about a brilliant mix of aesthetics and efficient use of space. Hafiz does neither. You might be a fan, no doubt. However, you fan-dom must be based on sound logic and a good understanding of what he does. Without that you are not a fan but a fan-atic.. catch my drift??

"Yeah. I kinda shed a tear or two each time I pass a Greco Roman-inspired "creation" of Hafeez's. It really does hurt the trained eye.

"
^^^
Bollocks.
Contrator makes worlds' Top 10.
Your Dad don't, so sorry. Else, post concrete evidence.
  • "Tu jaanta nahin main kaun? My Dad this, Uncle Bob that ... " counts for $hit.
'Yer blah-blah-blah, personal attacks and pvt. judgements don't cut on the internet. Gettit :yahoo:!

Last edited:
Bollocks.
Your Dad don't, so sorry. Else, post concrete evidence

LOL precious. Why you so butt hurt, Patentneer? I admit I might've pushed it with the "trained eye" bit, when in reality, even an aesthetically challenged layman can tell that most of hafeez's designs are a joke ;)

You're the one who attacks people personally, not me, dumbfcuk (yeah now that was a personal attack, you gibberish-peddler) :lol:

P.S: when did a PD forum ever become a place for strangers to share information about the work they do for a living? I would though, If I knew you better, only to shut you up for good. Now don't give me your standard bullshit response in sentences that only you seem to fully understand.

P.P.S: learn to quote posts properly, you half wit.

Last edited:
"Yeah. I kinda shed a tear or two each time I pass a Greco Roman-inspired "creation" of Hafeez's. It really does hurt the trained eye.

"
^^^
Bollocks.
Your Dad don't, so sorry. Else, post concrete evidence.
  • "Tu jaanta nahin main kaun? My Dad this, Uncle Bob that ... " counts for $hit.
'Yer blah-blah-blah, personal attacks and pvt. judgements don't cut on the internet. Gettit :yahoo:!

Top 10 for what? in terms of his firm size? that counts for $hit. You have a habit of being personal despite the fact that I have kept my civility. Alright then you dumb piece of shit..DO NOT ever insult my father. EVER. You (and Hafiz) are not 1% of what he is. Hafiz is rich, well so is Dawood Ibrahim. rich does not equal talented. Looks like your tastes are as senile as Hafiz. Both of you can suck each other to an orgasm, good luck with that. I and anyone who has good taste (it seems that set does not include you) knows Hafiz is a top class chutia.

We are done. You stay out of my way, I stay out of yours and we will get along just fine.

Decency and civility are clearly not his strongpoints. It's no wonder nobody (in the real world) batted an eye lid when his house burned down with everything in it. What goes around, comes around, you old fool.

What would I know about merit, humility and hard work? All I have is because of hard work and merit dude...I am not naturally gifted in anything and I had to WORK my *** off to be where I am at. It surprises me that you assumed the contrary at the drop of a hat.

Back to topic, yes the media does throw mud on MMS. He is in the public limelight and that is bound to happen no matter who that person is. Tomorrow of Modi gets elected and he does a good job, still SOME media house out there will spew anit-Modi crap. I generally ignore the media and think objectively for myself. According to me:

1) MMS is a good guy no doubt but that is not enough to be an effective leader.
2) He HAS NOT done a good job (I gave you proof of why. I leave it to you to digest the facts of the matter)
3) The seeds of India's dramatic slowdown were planted under HIS watch. Did he know what was happening was not good for the country, hell yeah! Then why did he not step up to the challenge and reverse this policy paralysis? Answer that please.

Yeah...when the BJP was shouting 'devaluing the rupee is like devaluing India', he devalued it for economic prudence, when the BJP opposed liberalization of any sort, especially telecom and insurance, he pushed through both, when the BJP was against opening up of the Indian economy, he opened it...all that the BJP has done is copy his work when it became clear that it works.

Decency and civility are clearly not his strongpoints. It's no wonder nobody (in the real world) batted an eye lid when his house burned down with everything in it. What goes around, comes around, you old fool.

That seems to be the case unfortunately. I merely presented my dad's example not because he is my dad but because he is genuinely awesome. He stopped practice to go into teaching. He still visits Columbia and MIT as a visiting professor although he is officially retired. He studied under the BEST (read Louis Kahn). Trust me, I KNOW what a good architect can do. Hafiz is genuinely bad. It seems "patent-shithead-neer" just does not GET IT. Well whatever. I ain't breakin' a sweat over it 'nymore.

That seems to be the case unfortunately. I merely presented my dad's example not because he is my dad but because he is genuinely awesome. He stopped practice to go into teaching. He still visits Columbia and MIT as a visiting professor although he is officially retired. He studied under the BEST (read Louis Kahn). Trust me, I KNOW what a good architect can do. Hafiz is genuinely bad. It seems "patent-shithead-neer" just does not GET IT. Well whatever. I ain't breakin' a sweat over it 'nymore.

That's great! LI Kahn was among the greatest! Respect to your father.

I'm not exactly very clued into architecture, but I know that IIMA is just awesome architecture, Louis Khan really knows his stuff.

Gujju, still no proof.
  • As we said, ' My Puppa & his PROF. SO-&-SO, & my Uncle Bob, ... '; Not!
Evidence?

Conclusion: Gujju, YOU ARE FULL TIME-PASS :woot: ! I dare you, proove otherwise.

Per me, Contractor's work is a miles ahead, in a different league, aesthetically pleasing and commercially viable compared to the commie-block, dead Louis Kahn $hit.

Actually, Kahn was a fraud ... died like a dog in a NY City public toilet.
Now, that's a personal opinion!
  • We are reporting you to the mods for abusive post's.
    There are children, ladies and housewives on this thread which you obviously don't care about.
Pls. go away, ppl. like you don't belong here, this thread and we hope you are barred.
Go some where else where abusive, hatefull and retarded ppl. like you hang out, the internet is big. We will be watching you.

Last edited:
Indian prefers German cars but buy Japanese (Made in India) car since they are affordable.
^^

Last 10 yrs. German cars also have gone down the drain.
Japs are moving up the value chain. Italian Fiat just bought Chrysler, the French are fighting to survive.

Technically speaking, Korean's have really upped the game. China didn't live up to it's promise though.

Conclusion: This is India's car moment. Small car, not rockets yet, moment. I hope India doesn't mess it up.

As Fiat, VW, Japanese and Korean small car makers consolidate India's steel, labour and homegrown and neighborhood markets into their small car home base, Indian Co.'s must leverage the ancillaries and suppliers to take their brands Global. Basically, Suzuki, Hyundai have done it, Tata and Mahindra are well on their way. The other 2 bit players like Force, ICML or HM are open season plays.

Last edited:
Gujju, still no proof.
  • As we said, ' My Pappa & his PROF. SO-&-SO, & my Uncle Bob, ... '; Not!
Evidence?

Conclusion: Gujju, YOU ARE FULL TIME-PASS :woot: ! I dare you, proove otherwise.

Per me, Contractor's work is a miles ahead, in a different league, aesthetically pleasing and commercially viable compared to the commie-block, dead Louis Kahn $hit.
Now, that's a personal opinion! Actually, Kahn was a fraud ... died like a dog in a NY City public toilet.
  • We are reporting you to the mods for abusive post's.
    There are children, ladies and housewives on this thread which you obviously don't care about.
Pls. go away, ppl. like you don't belong here, this thread and we hope you are barred.
Go some where else where abusive, hatefull and retarded ppl. like you hang out, the internet is big. We will be watching you.

Patentneer,
You are free to disagree with people or report them, but unless you know for sure that others also share your feelings, don't use phrases like 'we are reporting you' or 'we hope you are barred'. Use 'I' to express your own views and actions.

If I may also suggest, please control your ego and accept that others may have different opinions than yours on various topics.

Lastly, it might also help if you review your posts before clicking the Submit button. If many people in the group find your posts 'indecipherable', then it'll help if you use 'easier'/'simpler' sentences that mere-mortals can understand.

Folks, this is getting out of hand.

I request all of you, being the responsible adults that you are...to please just focus on the topic.
Please don't quote each other or start saying 'he started it'.

Just mind your business, post pictures and information as you see fit. We enjoy all of your posts and pictures, lets not degrade ourselves here.

Btw patentneer, I really do need to take a course to get what you say :D (thats a joke friend - considering the atmosphere prevalent here, thought i'd mention it incase you take it the wrong way :P) - but do carry on posting the pictures!

Same for you Bombaywalla & TheGujju

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom