What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Kochi

qakx.jpg

^^^
Oh $hit, Mallu's are buying 2'nd hand Dubai buildings and smuggling them to Kochi :yay: !

^^^

What nonsense:
  • "The Congress model has failed miserably"
Check this thread all over again, India is developing but still a long way to go ;). Most of the stuff in this thread cam up in the last 25 yrs. The yrs. of
  • Dr. Manmohan Singh
His Ph.D. thesis is online. It was about how to reform the Indian economy.
Learn to give credit where credit is due. I know it's fashionable among zealots and zionists to knock the PM and the Congress, but remember Hitler's Nazi Germany got knocked and it took them another 50 yrs. to get back on track.

'Bull Run' Modi is a dynamic leader and will take India to unprecedented, 'Sone-Ki-Chidiya' levels of development. By the way, there is not 1 consistent negative about Modi. BJP needs spring cleaning, in-house. Specially at the lower, goonish levels. The BJP needs a younger crew at the helm.

If Rahul Gandhi was a democratic type of politician, he could join the AAP party, this new party is a very exciting for development in India. Problem is dynasty. Mama, others maybe but why does he need to be dysnastic. Or the boss?

I'm not into Indian politics, I am not even from Asia, never mind India.

Then I am afraid you have no idea what you are talking about. Speaking of giving credit where credit is due, India has developed in spite of the government policies,not because of it. Only someone who has spent all his life in India understands this. In fact the entire world understands this, you do not seem to somehow.

Trust me, I have great respect for Dr. MMS but he is not a good politician. He does not know how to lead and to implement. He belongs in the classroom and academia doing research that other can follow. Otherwise how can you explain the policy paralysis that has plagued the country for the last 5 years with some disastrous populist schemes that have drained the coffers faster than I can say "Oh my fucking god" :(. Sure, he opened up the economy but that was an act of desperation rather than a calculated move which paid off.

Plus, what about the past 60 odd years? Was Nehru not a Congress guy? It was the Congress party that has played a big part in India's disastrous isolationist license raj policies that ha pushed 10s of millions into poverty and kept growth rates below 3 % for most of the nation's existence.

On a personal note:
Try to understand what point someone is trying to make before dismissing it as nonsense. It makes you look like a "semi-troll". This is especially taking into consideration that you have indirectly accused me of being a zealot and a zionist. No one hates Dr. MMS per se, they are merely frustrated and take out their frustration in various ways, some mature and some immature. Try to provide concrete, understandable proof backed by facts and figures. Nothing else will do. I have provided my facts, now its your turn.

But yes, we DO hate Sonia Gandhi and her retarded son. SoGa is totally corrupt and has funneled a huge amount of money to her two sisters in Italy.

Then I am afraid you have no idea what you are talking about. Speaking of giving credit where credit is due, India has developed in spite of the government policies,not because of it. Only someone who has spent all his life in India understands this. In fact the entire world understands this, you do not seem to somehow.

Trust me, I have great respect for Dr. MMS but he is not a good politician. He does not know how to lead and to implement. He belongs in the classroom and academia doing research that other can follow. Otherwise how can you explain the policy paralysis that has plagued the country for the last 5 years with some disastrous populist schemes that have drained the coffers faster than I can say "Oh my fucking god" :(. Sure, he opened up the economy but that was an act of desperation rather than a calculated move which paid off.

Plus, what about the past 60 odd years? Was Nehru not a Congress guy? It was the Congress party that has played a big part in India's disastrous isolationist license raj policies that ha pushed 10s of millions into poverty and kept growth rates below 3 % for most of the nation's existence.

On a personal note:
Try to understand what point someone is trying to make before dismissing it as nonsense. It makes you look like a "semi-troll". This is especially taking into consideration that you have indirectly accused me of being a zealot and a zionist. No one hates Dr. MMS per se, they are merely frustrated and take out their frustration in various ways, some mature and some immature. Try to provide concrete, understandable proof backed by facts and figures. Nothing else will do. I have provided my facts, now its your turn.

But yes, we DO hate Sonia Gandhi and her retarded son. SoGa is totally corrupt and has funneled a huge amount of money to her two sisters in Italy.

excellent! but one needs an IQ above the required level to write coherent sentences to understand your point! you know what i mean ;)

On a personal note:

^^^

To give credit, Oxford-Cambridge don't hand out Ph.D's for nothing.

Anyways, like PVN Rao, MMS IS the master politician who has my respect for managing a 'parliament' full of goons, blue-blooded royals, criminals and billionaire oligarchs mis-representing the clerks, suicidal farmers and landless labourers and yet transform India in 25 yrs. from bankruptcy to Top 10.

It's the privately owned, paranoid, lala media that throws mud at the good doctor MMS because they can. The Indian media is hyper. They took advantage of his decency, and by allowing it, he got his work done. Retarded, but that's India for you. His work, his thesis, his life's purpose, is how to reform the Indian economy. What's you life's purpose re: India :nuts: ?
Many Indians remind me of that old 'blind leading the blind' saying.

What would you know about merit, humility, modesty and hard work. These are ageless school, tried-&-tested leadership values.

Meanwhile, Modi's statement is phenomenal also:

NEW DELHI: Urbanisation, technological advancement, professionalizing of Public
Sector Units and prevention of corruption, were among many solutions that BJP's
Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has pitched for as part of his party's
economic vision for India.

Modi was of the opinion that 3Ds - Direction,
Devotion & Determination are key to economic development. Modi said,
"Speedy, yet sustainable economic growth that is inclusive of all is the need of
the hour," M .. Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/31106378.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Meanwhile, Modi's vid:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...4/want-to-make-laws-simpler-in-india-modi.jpg

No more blah-blah-blah, gettit!

Last edited:
^^^

To give credit, Oxford-Cambridge don't hand out Ph.D's for nothing.

Anyways, like PVN Rao, MMS IS the master politician who has my respect for managing a 'parliament' full of goons, blue-blooded royals, criminals and billionaire oligarchs mis-representing the clerks, suicidal farmers and landless labourers and yet transform India in 25 yrs. from bankruptcy to Top 10.

It's the privately owned, paranoid, lala media that throws mud at the good doctor MMS because they can. The Indian media is hyper. They took advantage of his decency, and by allowing it, he got his work done. Retarded, but that's India for you. His work, his thesis, his life's purpose, is how to reform the Indian economy. What's you life's purpose re: India :nuts: ?
Many Indians remind me of that old 'blind leading the blind' saying.

What would you know about merit, humility, modesty and hard work. These are ageless school, tried-&-tested leadership values.

Meanwhile, Modi's statement is phenomenal also:

NEW DELHI: Urbanisation, technological advancement, professionalizing of Public
Sector Units and prevention of corruption, were among many solutions that BJP's
Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has pitched for as part of his party's
economic vision for India.

Modi was of the opinion that 3Ds - Direction,
Devotion & Determination are key to economic development. Modi said,
"Speedy, yet sustainable economic growth that is inclusive of all is the need of
the hour," M .. Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/31106378.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Meanwhile, Modi's vid:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...4/want-to-make-laws-simpler-in-india-modi.jpg

No more blah-blah-blah, gettit!

What would I know about merit, humility and hard work? All I have is because of hard work and merit dude...I am not naturally gifted in anything and I had to WORK my *** off to be where I am at. It surprises me that you assumed the contrary at the drop of a hat.

Back to topic, yes the media does throw mud on MMS. He is in the public limelight and that is bound to happen no matter who that person is. Tomorrow of Modi gets elected and he does a good job, still SOME media house out there will spew anit-Modi crap. I generally ignore the media and think objectively for myself. According to me:

1) MMS is a good guy no doubt but that is not enough to be an effective leader.
2) He HAS NOT done a good job (I gave you proof of why. I leave it to you to digest the facts of the matter)
3) The seeds of India's dramatic slowdown were planted under HIS watch. Did he know what was happening was not good for the country, hell yeah! Then why did he not step up to the challenge and reverse this policy paralysis? Answer that please.

Back
Top Bottom