4KM03JO.jpg

fnJmYpV.jpg

yrJKbrI.jpg

qjOOlKN.jpg

1VoqckT.jpg

G8ksgNL.jpg

kcmso.jpg

Trivandrum, Kerala

Good roads, good side walks(not weathered), not a lot of trash, etc. This should be the very, very, very basic in Kerala -> S. India -> India

I disagree with you patentneer, I have stayed in canada for 3-4 years and I know Canadians very well as well as their system. It is exactly similar to India and has the same red tape and filtering. Ethic divisions are existing and their is favouritism everywhere. Canada's population is 34 million which is double of Delhi, you talk about India , but managing 1.3 billion population and surviving with limited resources with 1.3 billion is a huge effort which can only be done by Indians not to mention free acceptance of lot of refugees from all over the world even with such issues

India will get there but it will take a long long time. In India everything moves slowly but they the Indians are capable of putting together some great infra feats.

We travelled on the Worli sea link in Mumbai and it's a very good piece engineering. The Delhi Metro is also a great example as well as the New Delhi international airport and the Golden Triangle freeway.

If India can get it's act together you will see a lot more tourist and also Indias economy going great guns.

The reason the economy is slowing down in India is because the infra is not up to the mark as yet.

@Shatterpoint have raised a valid point here. We can build number of metro stations and make Infrastructure best in the world but this wont mean we have developed what we need also development in Peoples mindset. Eve Teasing, Open defecation and general cleanliness should be improved.

For eg I have seen lot of people littering casually in the streets when I ask them why they do so they ask me If am from government? With out change in people's mindset no amount if infrastructure development will lead to overall development of the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shatterpoint, thank-you.

All else note how polite and balanced shatterpoint is, like when he says Indians can do top class infra. However, on a sophisticated note, did anyone notice how nice things are when you take 'Indians' out of the picture as in the above pic.'s.

An Indian Green Real Estate Project
----------------------------------

green-building12.jpg

-Just being sarcastic, but where are all the pissers, shitters and all the plastic bags ?

Concluding Summary: What's the real problem, infra. or Indians?

Au contraire, Indian Americana ... and big, BIG money; but old, old video:

Worth $ 100 Billion today. In United Nations PPP (not the Pak. party) terms:

• $ 100 Billion = $ 1000 Billion, or a $ Trillion. Year-on-year !

Dear patentneer- if you are so unhappy with the Indians then don't come to India and stop your government to import all the Indians to your country, right now the Indian population in Canada is 1 Million , what would happen the same Indians keep on immigrating to your country in few years , it will also become India!!!.

Port-led development in Gujarat: a short film by Gujarat Maritime Board

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear patentneer- if you are so unhappy with the Indians then don't come to India and stop your government to import all the Indians to your country, right now the Indian population in Canada is 1 Million , what would happen the same Indians keep on immigrating to your country in few years , it will also become India!!!.

Friend, he has been nothing but respectful towards Indians.

What he has pointed out are actual flaws in India and Indians.
And unless you(we) develop the capacity to accept and listen to our flaws, we will not improve.

Back
Top Bottom