What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

I think all the metros under construction must strive to outdo each other. Delhi Metro should not be the bar. I think Hyderabad Metro is going to be really nice as it's being constructed by L&T

Indian IT companies are now spreading it's wings from Metro cites to second tire cites and one such is the fast development of IT parks in Coimbatore a small Industrial city near the foot hills of Ooty with always pleasant climate and a strong industrial base...

Below is images of the Coimbatore IT Park

CB23_TIDEL_PARK_1153926f.jpg

img2073fc.jpg

394328_483493128341298_1422020473_n.jpg

img2069k.jpg

img2082lu.jpg

120831010812_811.jpg

58171967.jpg

58171945.jpg

Coimbatore city is one such example that India's development is not concentrated only in few places, even small cities are also growing fast...

Le Meridien Hotel In Coimbatore

8427113930_5607aa1f19_b.jpg

Vivanta-by-taj-surya-coimbatore

VivantaTajSuryaCoimbatore2.jpg

VivantaTajSuryaCoimbatore4.jpg

Coimbatore based group - Hotel Alankar in Ramnagar

IMG_2947_zps4a8b3d8a.jpg

DSC_0068-1.jpg

Some Malls Photos:-

IMG_9343.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

297943_10150335128216638_221791781637_8487787_1417776710_n.jpg

Brookefield-Sathyam-Cinemas.jpg

With scam a day, and a ruling by fooling government imported from Italy, there is no way India can achieve its target.
India can not be a advance country within 20-30 years.

Have to admit having just been to india we were impressed by the efforts of the state governments.

Mumbai must have the best public transport system in India if not the world. It's very awe inspiring to read the stats on Mumbais rail network alone. Some 8 million people a day use the local trains in Mumbai and that's just the local trains.

Yes the infrastructure is shocking and it seems to be falling apart and India has a long way to go but they are coming up fast. And it's the citizens of India who are pushing the government for better infra etc.

The things we were disappointed in was that Indians do not respect their country. Even the most beautiful places in India are turned into garbage dumps and most people not caring where they throw their rubbish etc, we were quite shocked and saddened to see this. No respect for the environment or nature don't know how Indians are going to change this attitude.

The things we were disappointed in was that Indians do not respect their country. Even the most beautiful places in India are turned into garbage dumps and most people not caring where they throw their rubbish etc, we were quite shocked and saddened to see this. No respect for the environment or nature don't know how Indians are going to change this attitude.

Yeah, different mentality. I didn't like seeing all the waste in the side walk, etc either.

Have to admit having just been to india we were impressed by the efforts of the state governments.

Mumbai must have the best public transport system in India if not the world. It's very awe inspiring to read the stats on Mumbais rail network alone. Some 8 million people a day use the local trains in Mumbai and that's just the local trains.

Yes the infrastructure is shocking and it seems to be falling apart and India has a long way to go but they are coming up fast. And it's the citizens of India who are pushing the government for better infra etc.

^^^

100 %.

India is awesome, govt. is awesome too but Indians ... phew!

I am posting live from India and was circumstantially caught up in the floods in Queensland couple of yrs. back. I'm originally from Ontario. Sometimes I think shipping all Indians out, handing over the place to Australians and Canadians for 10 yrs. on a mgmt. contract would do what Indians may not be able to handle. Another thing, I feel sorry for is tourists in hard core India, they seem swamped with the lowest-of-the-low all the time. The kind that Indians will have nothing to do with chum-up, harangue and harass foreign tourists because of higher their human rights sensibilities.

On a different note, I ran into a completely different kind of Indian by accident. A chartered accountant, an outsourcing executive, over in hi-tech Cyber City in Gurgaon. We parted with me thinking he is the India KPMG 'partner' of a New York office, what class. One does not run into said types on the tourist circuits of India. Works here:

DLF-Cyber-city.jpg

There is a new-new India lurking just over the horizon.

Source: www.dlf.com

^^^ Agree with you, Indian men that we were unfortunate to run into were disgusting. My wife and kids bore the brunt of the leering, ogling and photo taking. Even men going out of their way to try and touch my wife grope her etc. On a beach in Goa I noticed three guys taking photos of my wife while pretending to be doing something else. Walked up to them and asked them what they were doing they came up with some **** excuse a Aussie couple there saw what wax going on and came over and the guy said these guys were talking photos of his girlfriend 30 minutes before. Grabbed their phones and guess what photos of my wife and the other girl along with other women quite disgusting.

No wonder India has a huge problem when it comes to the treatment of women. It's quite sad actually and does not give you a good impression.

Back
Top Bottom