What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

7493693036_36a0a211f7_n.jpg

2668_oth_23.5.2012.jpg

Just came back from Mumbai. The construction boom is impressive. The parel side probably has the most construction going on anywhere.

But the roads are the same, in Parel the roads are so narrow how are they going to support the development???

Just came back from Mumbai. The construction boom is impressive. The parel side probably has the most construction going on anywhere.

But the roads are the same, in Parel the roads are so narrow how are they going to support the development???

India mey reh ke aek baat to seekh gaya hoon .
New Delhi - Awesome roads all over but limited/no highrises .
Mumbai - Pathetic roads but incredible construction boom .

Why are the lane markings on the Indian roads so shyte? They fade away so quickly and looks like are never redone.

Why are the lane markings on the Indian roads so shyte? They fade away so quickly and looks like are never redone.

In a country like India lane markings are a bit too much to ask ; however the lane markings in New Delhi merely ever fade and are reprinted whenever complained to the authority .

Same thing happens in pakistan. Lane markings also add beauty to the road. I still havent figured out how the markings fade away. Is it the poor quality tires we use, or the poor quality painting? I know here in canada, they use some kind of a very thick material for lane marking. In pakistan, its a really thin marking, almost looks like someone painted the markings on the road.

On national highways, they dont fade away and markings are always maintained. But other roads it may be tough due to budget constraints.

Who cares about la(m)e markings in India...the entire road is our dad's...

I think people in india and pakistan dont have a sense of driving. Look at london. Roads in london are twice as small as roads in lahore or karachi yet we dont see people breaking the law, we dont see a traffic jam, people honking etc.

Guys please develop tier 4 cities too and so on... Example, I am from Jammu city, so called capital of J&K and with a pop. of 1 million yet it's a completely third class city... Only this year they have installed traffic lights everywhere and now trying to establish underground sewage to cover up naala's . All the money goes to Srinagar... This is what we jammuites get for being patriotic to mother india while traitor kashmiri get all the development in srinagar.... shame on india

Guys please develop tier 4 cities too and so on... Example, I am from Jammu city, so called capital of J&K and with a pop. of 1 million yet it's a completely third class city... Only this year they have installed traffic lights everywhere and now trying to establish underground sewage to cover up naala's . All the money goes to Srinagar... This is what we jammuites get for being patriotic to mother india while traitor kashmiri get all the development in srinagar.... shame on india

a partition of j&k is must!
why should our patriotic hindus and buddhists in ladkhak and jammu suffer because of those islamists nutcases upnorth?

Back
Top Bottom