What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Question for the indian brothers. I see TATA is mass producing every imaginable thing that runs on 4 wheels from tinest cars to huge army trucks. How reliable are the cars made by TATA? For example, say, Pakistan decides to import tatas cars which i am sure will happen very soon, do you think TATA can gain pakistani buyers confidence?
TATA has gained a lot from the various takeovers and JV it has done during the last 10 years and that shows in their products.

(1991)
OX9PA.jpg

(1998)
↓​
VNB4x.jpg

(2005)
↓​
M8xCO.jpg

(2007)
↓​
hSOAV.jpg

(2012)
↓​
tata-safari-storm-de_800x0w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to see TajMahal last week with friends via "Yamuna Expressway". Usually it take almost +4 hours of drive to reach Agra from Delhi, but it took less then 2 hours this time because of this marvelous expressway. It was awesome, whole chunk of nearly 200 kilometer long road was up-to International standards with 3 toll plaza's and Public convenience. If anyone on this forum is from Delhi/NCR , should hit this road.

Posting few pics...

photo1070.jpg

fffyw.jpg

dsc00330wm.jpg

dsc00339yw.jpg

:tongue:

photo1097m.jpg

Uploaded with :- ImageShack®

Holy Moly real life trolls :cheesy:

A series of 10 short films drawing on some of the most unique and inspiring initiatives taken by the people of India to usher change. Part 1: A Silent White Revolution - Baroda Part 2: Jewelry Design Part 3: Urga Gram - Palahi, Punjab Part 4: Sikkim Orchids Part 5: Golf in Martinpurva, Lucknow Part 6: Women's Micro Credit in Kerala Part 7: Bharat Ratna MGR School - Chennai Part 8: PARAM Super Computer - Pune Part 9: A Women's India Trust (WIT), Mumbai Part 10: Women's Fisheries and Share Cropping - Bihar

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Is there a speed limit ? At what speed were you guys cruising ?

The speed limit on the Yamuna expressway is 100 km/h.

Though its designed for 120 km/h but as Indians are known for not following rules they have kept it at 100 so that people not go higher then 120 and be safe. :P

Question for the indian brothers. I see TATA is mass producing every imaginable thing that runs on 4 wheels from tinest cars to huge army trucks. How reliable are the cars made by TATA? For example, say, Pakistan decides to import tatas cars which i am sure will happen very soon, do you think TATA can gain pakistani buyers confidence?

^^^

Tata's been called the Rockefeller's of India.

Parsi Bawaji's Tata's 'mazbuut' (tough) products are fit for Pakistan, Iran and Central Asia re: cars, trucks, mining, IT, Hotels, Banking, steel, Coal, Housing, Dams (they have their own private hydro-electric dams and electric Co.'s), locomotives, Insurance, Oil, aerospace.

One problem, some ppl. might say, ... hehe given time Pakistan will convert to Tataistan.
Bengalis used to say "For shoes there's Bata, for job's there's Tata". Thus, India or Tindia ?

In PPP terms, Tata is a $ Trillion trans-national corporation re: public and private stock holdings.

House of Tata's, no problem :) !

^^^

Tata's been called the Rockefeller's of India.

Parsi Bawaji's Tata's 'mazbuut' (tough) products are fit for Pakistan, Iran and Central Asia re: cars, trucks, mining, IT, Hotels, Banking, steel, Coal, Housing, Dams (they have their own private hydro-electric dams and electric Co.'s), locomotives, Insurance, Oil, aerospace.

One problem, some ppl. might say, ... hehe given time Pakistan will convert to Tataistan.
Bengalis used to say "For shoes there's Bata, for job's there's Tata". Thus, India or Tindia ?

In PPP terms, Tata is a $ Trillion trans-national corporation re: public and private stock holdings.

House of Tata's, no problem :) !

Pak Punjabis hate PPP ;)

:) Is there a speed limit ? At what speed were you guys cruising ?

We were cruising at almost +125 kmph on an average. And Yes there is speed limit which is Max 100 Kmph for cars, which i think is too low for an expressway that long and of International Standards, it should be at-least 120 Kmph. There are camera's on this expressway's and Over-speeding will lead to challan at next Toll Plaza, and signboards at almost whole stretch displaying "You are under surveillance" and that "errant drivers will be prosecuted at the next toll plaza." which they will do but haven't started yet, as they let us go after a warning that we have been caught with speed 133 kmph, and the max i hitted was 145 kmph.

The speed limit on the Yamuna expressway is 100 km/h.

Though its designed for 120 km/h but as Indians are known for not following rules they have kept it at 100 so that people not go higher then 120 and be safe. :P

LOL...Exactly,

And most of the people were driving at 120-130 kmph, 100 was like too slow, like at 50-60.

Holy Moly real life trolls :cheesy:

Haha...

I used those intentionally with inspiration from your avatar :D-

We were cruising at almost +125 kmph on an average. And Yes there is speed limit which is Max 100 Kmph for cars, which i think is too low for an expressway that long and of International Standards, it should be at-least 120 Kmph. There are camera's on this expressway's and Over-speeding will lead to challan at next Toll Plaza, and signboards at almost whole stretch displaying "You are under surveillance" and that "errant drivers will be prosecuted at the next toll plaza." which they will do but haven't started yet, as they let us go after a warning that we have been caught with speed 133 kmph, and the max i hitted was 145 kmph.

Hahahaha..Same here..

Driving a Safari on this Road was one of the best experience... And I have travelled quite a lot....

They should build one to Jaipur also.

Hahahaha..Same here..

Driving a Safari on this Road was one of the best experience... And I have travelled quite a lot....

They should build one to Jaipur also.

Agree.....Its really pleasure. :)

Only con of this expressway as of now is no fuel pump on whole stretch. But i have heard somewhere that authorities are going to built one at jewar toll plaza not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom