yamuna-expressway-1_081012010716.jpg

Barapulla Flyover , Delhi

08122010501008002.jpg

Tata Nano plant in Sanand , Gujarat

12095-an-employee-works-inside-the-newly-inaugurated-plant-for-the.jpg

178BF483-7C1F-4542-AA2B-333EF4B8D3FFArtVPF.gif

Tata-Nano-Plant.jpg

08guj9.jpg

Cool, are more of thes eon order for other routes??

The Transport Minister of Karnataka said, they have started the pilot project for 3 routes (Bangalore – Mysore, Bangalore – Chennai, Bangalore – Mumbai). The best thing is the fares are not very high. It will cost you Rs. 300/- for Bangalore – Mysore (140 Kms aprox.).

But I guess soon APSRTC (by AP Govt) will operate these buses as they do operate a lot of VOLVO buses for their GARUDA brand.

Question for the indian brothers. I see TATA is mass producing every imaginable thing that runs on 4 wheels from tinest cars to huge army trucks. How reliable are the cars made by TATA? For example, say, Pakistan decides to import tatas cars which i am sure will happen very soon, do you think TATA can gain pakistani buyers confidence?

Question for the indian brothers. I see TATA is mass producing every imaginable thing that runs on 4 wheels from tinest cars to huge army trucks. How reliable are the cars made by TATA? For example, say, Pakistan decides to import tatas cars which i am sure will happen very soon, do you think TATA can gain pakistani buyers confidence?

It has gained entire world's confidence not only in autos, but also in It, consumer products, steel and soon in aeroplanes and aerospace products. I don't think Pakistan will give much of a competition. Its auto industry is very small and negligible competition is there from local producers. Tata will hold a strong position in Pakistan.

The CEO is harvard trained designer and a genius. Good thing about this company is that it know how to create products that suit the market. For example Tata Ace a great mini truck now owns the Indian market. I am sure Pakistan would love this product more than its care.
Tataintroace.jpg

Tata also Manages Jaguar , Tata made JAguar Profitable where the Brits Failed miserably.

Check this- BBC News - Jaguar Land Rover sales boost Tata Motors profits

Tata is very diverse in the quality of its products and is directly related to the money it asks for a product.

if u ask for a 1 lakh car ,itll make it better than anyone else assuming u hold realistic expectations.

Any News on Phase-III of Delhi Metro. It is supposed to use Maglev...

TATA creates very reliable products! They are crude(the low end vehicles)... but damn sturdy! They can take anything the Indian roads can throw at them.... TATA Indica and Indigo are the most popular cars in India for use as taxis. I do not know about high end TATA vehicles, but most of TATA's products are cheap and strong.

Back
Top Bottom