What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

^^^^^^^^^^

Simple!

The metro's are such copycat jobs, I say this from experience, that I feels funny on an 'Indian' metro.

Technically speaking, I wish they'd start off with double platforms on both sides, each train.
Then, it could have been much-much cheaper, who cares about concrete girders in the sky for example.
Bang. metro is at least 3'rd rail, Delhi metro still on overhead pantographs;(, strange. I would have been nice to see some new technology, some adaptation to Indian conditions, at least a little bit of ingenuity. Like provision of taking bicycles on-board metro.

Inductive charging is ok too. Silent or least noise running is ok too. Hell, in India, they should consider ...

Bangalore- Metro Rail vs Car: Which is Faster?

It looks like banglore metro have more features then delhi one...

Bangalore wali jyada acchi lag rahi hai deekhne mai.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

DAME commercial video (short) with good visuals. Gives a brief idea of the DAME experience. Enjoy!!

Thanks for video bro!

Awesome :tup:

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

DAME commercial video (short) with good visuals. Gives a brief idea of the DAME experience. Enjoy!!

Thanks for video bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirf looks pe mat jao.. Delhi metro is very professionally managed. Only time will tell whether Namma Metro will live up to its expectations. I'm eagerly waiting for my first ride. :smitten:

Delhi metro was and is very successful because of its management(Truly unbelievable that it is under Indian Railways).
Hope Bangalore goes the same way!!

It looks like banglore metro have more features then delhi one...

Bangalore wali jyada acchi lag rahi hai deekhne mai.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Thanks for video bro!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Thanks for video bro!

It is manufactured by the same company Mitsubishi rotam and the racks are same as that of the badarpur line or the purple line it is just it is not much crowded and is being shown on the t.v :)

^^^^^^^^^^

Simple!

The metro's are such copycat jobs, I say this from experience, that I feels funny on an 'Indian' metro.

Technically speaking, I wish they'd start off with double platforms on both sides, each train.
Then, it could have been much-much cheaper, who cares about concrete girders in the sky for example.
Bang. metro is at least 3'rd rail, Delhi metro still on overhead pantographs;(, strange. I would have been nice to see some new technology, some adaptation to Indian conditions, at least a little bit of ingenuity. Like provision of taking bicycles on-board metro.

Inductive charging is ok too. Silent or least noise running is ok too. Hell, in India, they should consider ...
Man panto graph on a metro train is new technology and more over it shows that Delhi metro runs on A.C. current which doesn't require frequent substations as compared to d.c supply which is done on Bangalore metro and let me inform u about this that Delhi metro is the only metro train network in the world which uses panto graph and over head supply tech. please don't post any pics of some air conditioned sub urban trains i hope u understand the difference even Chennai will have the panto graph tech in its metro and Alstom is establishing a world class manufacturing facility near Chennai for that not sure about Hyderabad. so check it Google it DMRC proved that metros can be run on 25kv line used by regular railways anyways these trains have ac traction motors i hope u know that

question to Delhites..... Delhi metro, the part where you can check in baggage and boarding pass is awesome..one question though , when you get down you land directly into the terminal or what ??i hope so , becuase it sound so comfortable:alcoholic::hang2: .last time when i was in delhi if i had to go to southdelhi from north campus the line(red one i reckon) finished at central secretariat ,from there bus, which was not so comfortable(to put it delicately):bad: does the metro covers the whole delhi now ???

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom