90.7 KB · Views: 14
Hyderabad International Airport

Bangalore International Airport

Mumbai International Airport

Kolkata International Airport

Chennai International Airport

Delhi International Airport

Last edited by a moderator:
hey nsg.. i am a big fan of this thread and yeaa truly believe that india is on da way to become a leader in both economic and civil sense .. the thing which can be done to take this thread forward could be that you can possibly post pictures of projects in work , inventions where india is da leader and where it is doing its best to compete . you know infrastructure projects ,energy sector ,steel sector,science and technology etc .. looking at pictures of plain buildings sometimes just takes the charm away ..i look forward to c some more pictures . its just a feedback mate and i hope you take it positively. :tup:

Bringing back the heritage of NALANDA , TAXILA and creating an environment and stage to direct the indian minds towards creating new innovations like our ancestors, the 15000 Crore VEDANTA university in the making.

Vedanta University

Last edited by a moderator:
hey nsg.. i am a big fan of this thread and yeaa truly believe that india is on da way to become a leader in both economic and civil sense .. the thing which can be done to take this thread forward could be that you can possibly post pictures of projects in work , inventions where india is da leader and where it is doing its best to compete . you know infrastructure projects ,energy sector ,steel sector,science and technology etc .. looking at pictures of plain buildings sometimes just takes the charm away ..i look forward to c some more pictures . its just a feedback mate and i hope you take it positively. :tup:

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I will surely try to post pics of projects in work , inventions to make the thread more complete.

India is a growing Economy. So energy is the most important thing for India. India is trying to be a Gas based economy (CNG). Gas Finds in the KG basin( Krishna- Godavari basin) is going to play a very important role in India's economy.
Reliance gas find in KG-basin
Reliance has made two separate discoveries in the block which have been certified by director general of Hydrocarbons India.Reliance struck oil in its Dhirubhai-24 well with a potential flow rate of 2,400 to 2,700 barrels per day, while both oil and gas were found in Dhirubhai-25 with flow rates of 3,012 barrels and 2.6 metric million standard cubic metres per day.

Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has put an end to speculation regarding its ability to exploit hydrocarbon from its offshore asset in Krishna-Godavari Basin on schedule. It has been able to flow crude oil for the first time from the deepwater area.
RIL started pumping crude oil from its Dhirubhai 26 field in D6 Block from September 17 2008.
The Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) started gas production in its deep-sea Krishna Godavari (KG) fields on 2nd April 2009, nearly seven years after it found the gas off the coast of Puducherry.
The gas production from Dhirubhai 1 and 3 wells of the KG-D6 block is expected to add about Rs.4,000 crore ($795 million) to the annual revenue of RIL, the company said in a statement.

fac241d93ebf681fe6863535366ac920.jpg

3d3edadbcef0b2c4e8f3ae7706e4f9eb.jpg

NSG, someone said you are familiar with India's energy sector. Question for you: India stated that there's a lot of unexplored potential in India. And assuming their have the drilling rigs and technology, why have much of India been unexplored and they need foreign oil majors to come and explore???

First oil was discovered in India in 1867, legend has it that the discovery occurred when elephants hauling logs from the forest returned with oil stained feet. Unfortunately oil is no longer found as easily despite technological advancement exploration continues to remain a high risk activity. There is unexplored potential everywhere but the decision to develop a field is taken after many years of gathering data and careful analysis of data gathered during the appraisal phase. The decision by Indians to lease exploration blocks to foreign companies was a pragmatic one. Exploration is expensive I know of one deep sea operation in India where the daily spend is a whopping 1m$ had the Indians decided to go it alone it would have taken them several decades more to explore the entire land mass and the vast portion of the Indian Ocean that belongs to India.

Drill rigs are typically leased from companies such as TransOcean, I know Reliance leased Transocean’s semi-submersible Actinia to drill KG D4 block to a depth of 3,595 meters. Finally, the technology comes from Oilfield service companies that specialize in logging, drilling and completion – no point reinventing the wheel when it is cheaper to use a service provider.

Back
Top Bottom