What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

AT AMCA &TALLBOY READ THIS ,SOME ENCOURAGING WORDS FOR INDIAN RAILWAYS :drag: Why You Should Avoid Travel by First Class on Indian Railways

It never is easy to co ordinate the worlds largest employer which is the Indian Railways, Its a Mystery still unsolved how the Train reservations are run, where the Servers are, who designed such sophisticated softwares for INR... I dont mind the Services they offer , I cannot expect much from a rather in efficiant govt organizations in India....

Poor, poor poor, we yes, Poor ... See, Poverty is neither a sin nor a crime, it is an unfortunate way of life, I am saying this because I know what it is, I came from a background where I dint have any proper support, I have slept in libraries when I was away from my home, I was feeling myself thrown away from the society , but the day When I felt the Country is getting handicapped by every thought such as these when passed through a common mans mind,I decided to establish myself and work it out to fight through this unfortunate Thoughts.... We are a Diverse country and We face certain restrictions, but those can be tamed to hit our way and clear our Barriers....

A Country stricken with poverty is poor when compared to international norms but a common man can earn his livelihood by the amount he earns.... we dont need to justify anyone bu ourselves

Man, we are on different wavelengths.

Not once did I say anyone's being poor is a crime. I am talking about the widespread discrimination that is so deep rooted into the psyche of Indians. It is because of such discrimination that these glass buildings and gold plated silverware serve only the rich!!! Now can you see why I hate it when people post such pictures of amenities that serve only the rich class?

I am out of here. And it would be prudent if this thread is merged with that "India ahead still a long way to go"... or something like that.

No need for this new thread man .

There is one thread already called India developing .

A new parallel thread for the same purpose will confuse posters .

add these pictures there .

Not once did I say anyone's being poor is a crime. I am talking about the widespread discrimination that is so deep rooted into the psyche of Indians. It is because of such discrimination that these glass buildings and gold plated silverware serve only the rich!!! Now can you see why I hate it when people post such pictures of amenities that serve only the rich class?

I am out of here. And it would be prudent if this thread is merged with that "India ahead still a long way to go"... or something like that.

Simple economics, if the country has to help the poor, it needs to take from the rich class, and How can it do, by starting posh business and entertaining them, do you think the govt is doing all this for itself?? Where from do you think you get your rations at subsidized prices?, its all by cutting the pockets of rich class by scrutinising them with such facilities

I like this topic and theard BUT
I WANT TO SEE THE FUTURE INDIA not the current or developing or already has been made, check the Mumbai/India Tower that is beautiful.

So can any of you Indians post some images showing the future cos i want to see.

P.S Karachi and Mumbai in 2020 will be a Awesome city have you seen everything we are developing? its mind shocking!!! :D

I liked the pictures of the buildings. Not exactly a big fan of power-plant designs.

I can see that India has really progressed from the traditional subcontinent designs (you know the ones that don't look good but the owners insist they do?). On a broader scale, it seems that Asia can progress and move ahead. India has really progressed in the last decade or so.

At one time India was debt-ridden and it seemed that it would remain like that forever, but India made it through. You have to admit, Manmohan Singh did a really good job with the economy.

There is a problem though. All this development means the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. This increasing gap between the two main classes of society can pose a serious risk in the future. India might see a growing number of strikes for labour rights and a sharp rise in crime as a direct result of poverty. With time, prices of many commodities will also increase, increasing the burden on the lower class even further.

If India can maintain growth while addressing these issues, then one can safely say that India is definitely on the right track to a prosperous future for its people.

Metro Cities and even smaller cities, towns are developing in a fast manner in India. villages in most cases are not aware of these developments exceptions are there.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME TO INDIAN RAILWAYS ,WE WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE JOURNEY :bad:

indian%2Btoilet.jpg

pandora looks like you did ur daily deed and then took the snap.... u really an indian? i am from mumbai lets meet .

You sound like a typical Communist - for the sake of equality, let us all remain poor. :lol:

Hotels, resorts are being built in Kashmir to promote tourism

The Department of Tourism in Jammu and Kashmir has started building hotels and resorts along the 55-kilometre-long highway from Srinagar to Gulmarg to attract tourists.

The resorts will provide world-class facilities to both domestic and foreign tourists heading towards Gulmarg.

The Director of Kashmir Tourism Department, Farooq Shah, said: "Our efforts are to provide world-class facilities to tourists at all the tourist spots, be it Harbal, Darpathri, Yusmarg, Gurez or Bangas, the roadside facilities should be of international standards and it should make a good impression on a tourist"

Residents have welcomed the decision, saying it will give a fillip to the state economy.

Abdul Rashid, a Kashmiri arts dealer, said: "The local people had to travel out of town to sell shawls but that won't be needed anymore. Those who own land will be able to open up their own shops. I feel shawl-sellers will be able to sell their materials here"

With assistance from the central tourism ministry, the state department is planning to spend over 12 billion rupees over the next two years. (ANI)

Back
Top Bottom