What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Kid you so narcissists ,why i can't afford a ride or two in GOLDEN CHARIOT ???? are you holding my payslip in your hand right now ??:cheesy::P

Consider it yes I am holding your payslip, you imbecile.... Of course you cannot take a ride on it, you are an Indian and You cannot, remember, we are poor we cannot afford it.. :P

What according to you is a poor Indian, I grew up in Lakshadweep, I studied in a Central School, we earned our living through fishing, I was working in TCF minicoy , and Later moved on to fisheries, I know what hunger is... But that does not spoil our aspiration to dream big, There are many who cannot afford it, but there makes no sense in keep that as an excuse for a country to not grow, we need our country to pace ahead with time, and make our People able enough to afford the facilities...

Central School, or as they like to call it 'Kendriya Vidyalaya', is for children of Central Government employees. How did you manage that, when your family earned livelihood through fishing?

Consider it yes I am.... Of course you cannot take a ride on it, you are an Indian and You cannot, remember, we are poor we cannot afford it.. :P

Say I can afford it, but then... what is the guarantee my dignity won't be attacked the moment some high profile politician (even low profiles can do that) walks in there and his retinue wants more space?

Consider it yes I am holding your payslip, you imbecile.... Of course you cannot take a ride on it, you are an Indian and You cannot, remember, we are poor we cannot afford it.. :P

THEN WHY INDIAN RAILWAY LAUNCHED GOLDEN CHARIOT ???? of course not for ghosts
:butcher:

Central School, or as they like to call it 'Kendriya Vidyalaya', is for children of Central Government employees. How did you manage that, when your family earned livelihood through fishing?

What a question?? ever heard of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?? more over how many central govt employees children are there in kavratti?? they dont even follow the formal central school norms...

no it's possible ,there are some rules like :
1st preference to Defence employees
2nd to central GOV employees
3rd preference to state GOV employees
4th if seats remain ,then civilian student might be consider ...

kendriya vidyalaya is not for central government employees only. it is PRIMARILY for central government employees.. How do I know this?? My sister and I studied whole of the 12 years in 4 different Kendriya Vidyalayas and my mother is a KV Teacher..

What a question?? ever heard of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan??

Of course yes, and I don't know much about it. Why that... I don't know. I don't even know whether they teach kids from private sector in Central School. But what I know is, I have seen poor people suffering on everyday basis. But the suffering is not what I have problem with, not every poor man is poor because of others. It is the omnipresent discrimination against the poor in this country that I have problem with. I have seen this discrimination so widespread and so acute that I puke at the sight of it. And yes, I do puke a lot each time I go out in the city.

I don't care about Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan or Golden Chariot or whatever. Next time when I see a 1000 of them crowding a bogey meant for 72, and getting beaten up by the police in the process, then yes, I will close my eyes and think of the Golden Chariot.

no it's possible ,there are some rules like :
1st preference to Defence employees
2nd to central GOV employees
3rd preference to state GOV employees
4th if seats remain ,then civilian student might be consider ...

Dont know about other KV's but in Kavaratti, 45% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the scheduled tribes of Lakshadweep.

kendriya vidyalaya is not for central government employees only. it is PRIMARILY for central government employees.. How do I know this?? My sister and I studied whole of the 12 years in 4 different Kendriya Vidyalayas and my mother is a KV Teacher..

So KV teachers are not Central Government employees? Buddy, you don't make any sense.

INDIAN RAILWAYS PLATFORM SERVICE
:thank_you2:
1280088587_resized.jpg

Anyway, let's not turn this thread into a 'KV policy' discussion thread. All I mean is, let us not take pride in the things that are exploited to serve the purpose of widening the gap between the rich and the poor. And if any of you live around any of these tall buildings of different institutions, give a poor Rikshawala 10 rupees, and ask him to enter the building. I kid you not, he will not only be stopped and heavily interrogated, he will also be treated inhumanly !

Guys.....will you stop posting toilet pictures???
those are really disgusting, and the last thing i'd like to see before going to sleep are some Sh*t in those toilet pans. :sick:

Of course yes, and I don't know much about it. Why that... I don't know. I don't even know whether they teach kids from private sector in Central School. But what I know is, I have seen poor people suffering on everyday basis. But the suffering is not what I have problem with, not every poor man is poor because of others. It is the omnipresent discrimination against the poor in this country that I have problem with. I have seen this discrimination so widespread and so acute that I puke at the sight of it. And yes, I do puke a lot each time I go out in the city.

I don't care about Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan or Golden Chariot or whatever. Next time when I see a 1000 of them crowding a bogey meant for 72, and getting beaten up by the police in the process, then yes, I will close my eyes and think of the Golden Chariot.

Poor, poor poor, we yes, Poor ... See, Poverty is neither a sin nor a crime, it is an unfortunate way of life, I am saying this because I know what it is, I came from a background where I dint have any proper support, I have slept in libraries when I was away from my home, I was feeling myself thrown away from the society , but the day When I felt the Country is getting handicapped by every thought such as these when passed through a common mans mind,I decided to establish myself and work it out to fight through this unfortunate Thoughts.... We are a Diverse country and We face certain restrictions, but those can be tamed to hit our way and clear our Barriers....

A Country stricken with poverty is poor when compared to international norms but a common man can earn his livelihood by the amount he earns.... we dont need to justify anyone bu ourselves

Back
Top Bottom