What's new

India developing but long way to go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was rather funny how you guys had to call through your think tank to hide off all the posts exposing your idiotic supa pawa claims.

Lol, as if Bangladeshis had proven anything there... Being butt-hurt about negative rating is all you can do, while all your claims had been disproved.

I've even seen LDC Bangladeshis boasting about a 'hermetically sealed compressor'...that's the level of technological advancement there.

Lol, as if Bangladeshis had proven anything there... Being butt-hurt about negative rating is all you can do, while all your claims had been disproved.

Nah, we didn't prove anything, just let you nitwit Indians to continue with your supa pawa claims like Micromax manufacturing smartphones, or Videocon occupying the marketshare. :lol:

Nice pictures of Pakistan

But noticing that every time pictures are put up it is if the following

1. Karachi interchange
2. A big tent mosque in Islamabad
3 some cafe up in the hills near Islamabad
4. The Main Street with flags etc in Islamabad
5. State legislature or Supreme Court
6. A mall
7. Some defence residential area.
8. Random highway - usually completely empty
9. Mountains
10. 3 big linked buildings in Islamabad - I think called centurion or centaroum or something like that.

These same pictures, everyone has seen like a 100 times. PakistN is a big country. Would love to see other pictures. Lahore? Rawalpindi? Hyderabad? Multan?

Right....check this thread...pictures from cities Karachi, with more than 140 pages. You can browse back as the last page will open here.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pictures-from-cities-karachi.3713/page-141

Nah, we didn't prove anything, just let you nitwit Indians to continue with your supa pawa claims like Micromax manufacturing smartphones, or Videocon occupying the marketshare. :lol:

And Bangladesh establishing Asia's largest R&D center & manufacturing a 'hermetically sealed compressor'- oh, that is yet to happen, right ?

No one believes any claim of a country which produces less scientific output than sub saharan Zambia...now whine !!

And Bangladesh establishing Asia's largest R&D center & manufacturing a 'hermetically sealed compressor'- oh, that is yet to happen, right ?

No one believes any claim of a country which produces less scientific output than sub saharan Zambia...now whine !!
:omghaha:

You are pretty determined to get the same spanking here aren't you? :lol:

You should rather learn from your bud Nigiri who understands after such humiliation and exposure to idiotic claims, it's better to distance away from such discussions. :lol:

You are pretty determined to get the same spanking here aren't you? :lol:

Lol says a turd who get bashed every time he post something about India...does Bangladesh still have same number of cars as India?

As I said earlier in that thread...

No amount of lies, butt-hurt & 'oh they look similar' logic can disprove the evidence I have provided- an official MoU document, proving the collaboration under the 'Enhancement of competitiveness in the Indian Capital Goods Sector' scheme for developing critical machining tool technologies- between the Department of Heavy Industries & IIT- Madras.

And if I should tell you, the latter is more credible & produces more scientific output than any institution in your country.

Anyway it was funny watching your friend Bilal running away from that thread, claiming that h doesn't have 'enough time' & 'this thread will be resurrected'. :lol:

Now boast about that compressor, if the production has started...

Last edited:

Even if it is to be believed about the Peshawar-Isb motorway, a relatively small 160 Km of Motorway compared to the Lahore-Isb motorway which is 360 Kms and Lahore-Karachi Motorway which is 1200 Km in final stages of construction....

BTW at 80 billion USD of foreign debt and local debt of similar proportion, Pakistan GDP to debt ratio is still 68%. Manageable so far, India I think has a similar figure of 70% of debt to GDP ratio.

You should rather learn from your bud Nigiri who understands after such humiliation

You mean humiliating you ? :lol: Yeah, he is kind enough not to humiliate you any further.

You mean humiliating you ? :lol: Yeah, he is kind enough not to humiliate you any further.

Yes, he has lately become pretty kind enough to himself, in fact he has stopped spamming many of the useless links he used to post, after being hilariously exposed of the lack of credibility of those 'studies'. But the effeminate obsession is hard to leave so he's still around. Yet he found a new way to claim his 'knowledge' by saying 'I have relatives who told me that'. :lol:

in fact he has stopped spamming many of the useless links he used to post, after being hilariously exposed of the lack of credibility of those 'studies'.

Sure, I did see that in the Harvard economic predictions thread...:lol: @Nilgiri

Sure, I did see that in the Harvard economic predictions thread...:lol: @Nilgiri

I also saw that, the source is his relatives and friends who told him that, as credible as it could get! Now that's quite an effeminate way to claim an argument. :lol:

Last edited:
Your forefathers took refuge is same shithole while running for their lives
Dhaka is still far better than the smelly shithole that you call India.
India is world's capital for open defecation: Ramesh

You can check Mysore and Chandigarh

Let's talk about positive things. This is Islamabad Pakistan, one of the cleanest, greenest, most well planned city in this part of the world. Chances of finding a similar city in India and B'desh would be a pleasant surprise

12241099885a252c8af2c886c2146f0d.jpg

b64d3ff760525998841932987aa5ec47.jpg

f53e31655fb1fe878fa5c351013eb017.jpg

0f6e3b6b1a7527a9968326ba55be4978.jpg

19875346_1602163223140639_6864593352464899504_n.jpg

c99d5b9f481f5a5754999913aacf9e32.jpg

5faf54f23894f29af335c58ac496fcd9.jpg

403f109891c89566fc15abbdf12efdc4.jpg

739bd6c56e4bfbac3832b5d1d79a8b46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back