What's new

India developing but long way to go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This species thing has been put in trash can so many times yet it persists tipping it over and spewing its dear assortment of bile and garbage..

It was this @Species who claimed that BGB with Ansar force can deal with Indian Army, right ? :lol:

Hope to see a bigger one this time! :enjoy:

The only thing you're gonna see is another flood.

Lol, i am staying out of this one (my full scale blitzes are thing of the past though gslv seems to be harvesting the juicy moments to bring up when needed lol).

This species thing has been put in trash can so many times yet it persists tipping it over and spewing its dear assortment of bile and garbage....it got used to its own smell it seems now....and it has added "ingrate" to its vocabulary courtesy of my earlier exchanges.:lol: But thats about all that has changed with this particular character, so its boring for me.

I confused this thread with similar one (naming)....seems its a full scale bash India style trolling thread.

Lol it's rather you who has been humiliated, busted for blatant lies, banned and again banned but still couldn't get over of the effeminate obsession with Bangladesh. :lol:

@Doyalbaba @Bilal9 @OrdinaryGenius should we remind him of such humiliations he had to go through! :D

Lol, i am staying out of this one (my full scale blitzes are thing of the past though gslv seems to be harvesting the juicy moments to bring up when needed lol).

This species thing has been put in trash can so many times yet it persists tipping it over and spewing its dear assortment of bile and garbage....it got used to its own smell it seems now....and it has added "ingrate" to its vocabulary courtesy of my earlier exchanges.:lol: But thats about all that has changed with this particular character, so its boring for me.

I confused this thread with similar one (naming)....seems its a full scale bash India style trolling thread.

I have seen you several times sparring with these jokers

This is my first experience ; Respect for your stamina to take them on

The Pakistanis are far more INTELLIGENT than these fools :lol:

Jeez ! Is this still on :lol:

To all these Bengalis - if Bangladesh was so great why don't you stay there? Why do you jump the fence to come into India by the millions to do jobs even our poorest won't do and take Indian citizenship through criminal means.

Jeez ! You guys even jump the fence into Burma !

Burma ! Of all places! Where you get whipped! You still don't want to return to Bengali paradise.

Why my dears ? Why oh why ?

Says the guy who got disowned by own compatriots for claiming that Bangladesh has same number of cars as India. :lol:

That shows how intelligent you are...

WTF is disowned by compatriots? :lol:

Looks like the spanking you got in the dishonesty thread has taken a big toll on you, "Micromax manufacturing smartphones"! :lol:

Islamabad Pakistan...new apartment block in the horizon.
9adf299921344e9979e052656031428a.jpg

17991668_1289469691151632_6373983697292351756_o.jpg

@Pluralist I hope you do know that several Roads and Highways in your country
have been MORTGAGED
This is actually a hoax, not true so far...might happen in future.

WTF is disowned by compatriots? :lol:

Are dictionaries unavailable in least livable dhaka ?

dishonesty thread

I know it must be really painful for you, how a thread intended to be an India bashing one has ended up as a Bangladesh bashing session. And every Bangladeshi claim on that thread was disproved by proper links & sources, much to the dismay of the lungi brigade.

Of course an idiot who knows zilch about engineering or technology can come to conclusions like that but I don't care...:lol:

Oh my God ; NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING

Even better...

Millions of you lot will starve to death if we put a sanction on India.

I am posting these pictures of Islamabad so that deliberations even if it is senile and low brow becomes beautiful and worth it here at PDF.

who says Islamabad has less cars....
803d387da9de9fc4ac67b3e168d06c5c.jpg

2e1477161caee573b0a7e877de3e4898.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures of Pakistan

But noticing that every time pictures are put up it is if the following

1. Karachi interchange
2. A big tent mosque in Islamabad
3 some cafe up in the hills near Islamabad
4. The Main Street with flags etc in Islamabad
5. State legislature or Supreme Court
6. A mall
7. Some defence residential area.
8. Random highway - usually completely empty
9. Mountains
10. 3 big linked buildings in Islamabad - I think called centurion or centaroum or something like that.

These same pictures, everyone has seen like a 100 times. PakistN is a big country. Would love to see other pictures. Lahore? Rawalpindi? Hyderabad? Multan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom