What's new

India destroyed bunkers in Chumar to resolve Ladakh row,

Nice cheerleading, opening two threads on the same topic. The master will be happy.

India destroyed bunkers in Chumar to resolve Ladakh row, Army officers confirm - The Times of India

They say you can't explain sunrise to a blind person.
Wonder what they say about some members incompetent to differentiate in alternative titles. :cheesy:

I am sure you will find more titles from alternative news sources. Only an idiot would open different threads for each title. Take a pompom sonny boy master will be happy.

And only a dumb idiot would just blabber without checking the essence of the subject.....keep ranting the same lines...it will increase your post count. !!

Be ready for another onslaught by Windjammer on this very topic - probably another ten more threads before he decides to call it a day due to sheer fatigue!! :cheesy:

Rapes and toilets are passe. China allegedly whacking some Indian a$$ is the 'new kid on the block' topic for him!! :P

I wonder what his next India-bashing campaign would be? The suspense is killing me!! :sad:

I do not see the source reporting who in China said that and where . Was it an official statement ?

Because if they did , I am sure it will be easy to get from a Chinese source .

Chinese spokeswoman "Hu - something" - she is the mouth piece and has been the mouth piece all along.

Chinese spokeswoman "Hu - something" - she is the mouth piece and has been the mouth piece all along.

Really ? I do not see anyone's name from the source that is reporting what China has allegedly said regarding the dispute .

China on Tuesday rejected talks that India had made concessions in the Chumar region in southern Ladakh to end its standoff across the Line of Actual Control (LAC)

That is the bit , no where in the Chinese media . Nor the foreign office statement .

Mind boggling hypocrisy!! You are well known for bashing TOI calling it all sorts of names including referring to it as a rag, publishing nonsense and half truths. But you now rely on this very same TOI? :woot: :omghaha:

You're a joke! :P

But you were wrong!
mockery-035.gif
:P

Be ready for another onslaught by Windjammer on this very topic - probably another ten more threads before he decides to call it a day due to sheer fatigue!! :cheesy:

Rapes and toilets are passe. China allegedly whacking some Indian a$$ is the 'new kid on the block' topic for him!! :hitwall:

You must be proud of your habitual contribution as in every thread.
hope @mods, look into this waste of space character.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's got a real big mouth. How she got it, well, one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!! :cheesy:

india don't have any choice, they have to comply with our demands

I remember telling my Indian friends that " some conditions were most probably met " to let the standoff reach its ends .

Back
Top Bottom