What's new

India destroyed bunkers in Chumar to resolve Ladakh row,

Talking about post counts it's 12k vs 1.5k, not to talk about obsessive thread count. Master is happy, cookies for you.

Yea, better than repeating same one liners just to get a few pats by country fellows.

Confused Indians.

they shoot from your behind when you are sure what had happen then speak why making monkey of yourself by coming up with

:closed:

You must be proud of your habitual contribution as in every thread.
hope @mods, look into this waste of space character.

c'mon give him a slack.. you waste lot of blue and red font color. Also black color when you bold write it. Color ink toner is very expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a F anymore the Chinese troops went back to their Mama's and their chow mein and even if we had to take down a shed or not doesn't matter - the chinese are awaiting Salman Khurshid's visit to China on the 9th and 10th and are hoping that this incident has not soured the bilateral relations and china is looking forward to having friendly relations with India. - I wnet through loads of Chinese newspapers and this is what was there.

And, on India's part we now know what the Chinese are and we will be extra careful next time round with them. Sleep tight everyone - the parties over - the cheerleaders didn't get paid in the end though and their hot air balloon burst prematurely sorry about that - and at best they got the fatality of a tin shed to talk about - good riddance to that shed if it actually happened - RIP shed. We'll always remember you in our thoughts.

Great, India violated the Chinese treaty and the Chinese slapped India right across the face to put her head straight.. Good job.

Great, India violated the Chinese treaty and the Chinese slapped India right across the face to put her head straight.. Good job.

I don't give a F anymore the Chinese troops went back to their Mama's and their chow mein and even if we had to take down a shed or not doesn't matter - the chinese are awaiting Salman Khurshid's visit to China on the 9th and 10th and are hoping that this incident has not soured the bilateral relations and china is looking forward to having friendly relations with India. - I went through loads of Chinese newspapers and this is what was there.

And, on India's part we now know what the Chinese are and we will be extra careful next time round with them. Sleep tight everyone - the parties over - the cheerleaders didn't get paid in the end though and their hot air balloon burst prematurely sorry about that - and at best they got the fatality of a tin shed to talk about - good riddance to that shed if it actually happened - RIP shed. We'll always remember you in our thoughts.

We can see a few disappointed faces who were foreseeing some conflicts between the 2.

Their comments are a source of immense laughter.

1. when the stand off continuing ... they come up with....India is scared.... and china moving army to the borders etc...
2. when pla moved back.... they come up with.... quid pro, secret deal, other conspiracy theories....

:omghaha: i missed hong wu mega ton nukes pics.... :sniper:

I can see why the Indians are such a pitiful bunch.

The report of Indian destroyed the bunkers were not only from TOI, but from Reuters as well.

I can see why the Indians are such a pitiful bunch.

The report of Indian destroyed the bunkers were not only from TOI, but from Reuters as well.

wear your own flags along with the cheerleading costume. dont forget the pom poms

Yea, better than repeating same one liners just to get a few pats by country fellows.

Is that why you open multiple threads on the same topic, to get a few pats on the back?

Back
Top Bottom