What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

its very odd when i listen"public pressure for war" what are Indian public..psychopaths??
i mean military, politicians.. yes but public...kinda odd
Outsiders dont quite get what its like being a citizen in india. The military is a very much a leashed beast. Wont bark unless ordered. I think we took the idea of for the people, by the people too seriously. Not pshycopaths, to be precise it would be frustratingly angry. Because you see while in pakistan every problem is caused by raw, here from the north to the south, every terror attacks leaves a mark of pak/china nexus. As i am from the n.e. i find it quite ridiculous when foreign media says that the n.e. states want to seperate from india. Yes we did supported the idea early. Almost every now adult like my parents took to the streets for an independent assam from the oppressing indians. But now th picture is quite clear. Its all china behind them. They are all in or the nearby border of Myanmar china border and occasionally comes to do puny stuff like throwing a grenade at the public. Indian nationalism is at all time high and things are becoming better. For example, a kg of rice is now rs 3 and flournis rs 2. The gvt. Gave me free laptop. I am enjoying free highspeed 4g internet and calls absolutely free of cost. Roads are becoming better, better schools, better hospitals, better job gurantee, powercut is like 1hr per day, not to mention the ipl, isl, better and affordable bikes and cars, increasing income while decreasing cost. I live in the nookest part of mother india and life is good. I am quite sure except india and china, no other countries are able to deliver it.

130mm is doing the job very well.
The men who are using them are quite happy with these indeed. however

The guns are good, the numbers will increase steadily
not with these. @Sarge

Yes, but 198s are also available to them.
Way too heavy so not the first choice in northern areas

:) So we are right the Uri Attack was planned by Modi Sarkar to Target CPEC ;)

Ahhh thank you. Keep engaging your janta emotionally

@Arsalan
Lolz!!

There are SO MANY things that are being said in fury and emotions that they will get themselves into some serious trouble. At least on the forum in the coming days. :)

Last edited:
Outsiders dont quite get what its like being a citizen in india. The military is a very much a leashed beast. Wont bark unless ordered. I think we took the idea of for the people, by the people too seriously. Not pshycopaths, to be precise it would be frustratingly angry. Because you see while in pakistan every problem is caused by raw, here from the north to the south, every terror attacks leaves a mark of pak/china nexus. As i am from the n.e. i find it quite ridiculous when foreign media says that the n.e. states want to seperate from india. Yes we did supported the idea early. Almost every now adult like my parents took to the streets for an independent assam from the oppressing indians. But now th picture is quite clear. Its all china behind them. They are all in or the nearby border of Myanmar china border and occasionally comes to do puny stuff like throwing a grenade at the public. Indian nationalism is at all time high and things are becoming better. For example, a kg of rice is now rs 3 and flournis rs 2. The gvt. Gave me free laptop. I am enjoying free highspeed 4g internet and calls absolutely free of cost. Roads are becoming better, better schools, better hospitals, better job gurantee, powercut is like 1hr per day, not to mention the ipl, isl, better and affordable bikes and cars, increasing income while decreasing cost. I live in the nookest part of mother india and life is good. I am quite sure except india and china, no other countries are able to deliver it.

Pakistan can will deliver it !

It is INDIAN KASHMIR

The word " occupied " can also be used for YOUR Kashmir ; which is LEGALLY
our territory ; Anyway we dont want your kashmir ; but stop eyeing ours
or we will find ourselves at war
Aww sweet,, so you admit that this one is our Kashmir!! :)
Now the dispute remains about the one you have occupied! hmmmmm :P

Seems very much possible but it seems our side is not in the mode of taking any thing not even a bullet or it may escalate to any extent. Now I understand a difference of a States men and a Chai Wala seems going to push the region into the flames of War just for a political gain and face saving for their failures.

So you are saying Indian army is filled with saints. What was this gentleman accused of then:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...lligence-note-leaves-out-many-others-2804519/

Why would I be worried for dumb people sitting behind a computer itching for war..!!

Why would I be worried for dumb people sitting behind a computer itching for war..!!

dont even be worried to quote me again next time. wastes my time.

also u just joined my ignore list. congratulations

Russia in apparent snub to india will conduct a military exercise with Pakistan in Azad Kashmir
thats not a snub really.INdia mightbe emotionally sensitive now but that doesnt mean Russia doing def exercise with Pakistan is really hurting India's strategic interests.

Pakistan can will deliver it !
May be , but not is

So you are saying Indian army is filled with saints. What was this gentleman accused of then:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...lligence-note-leaves-out-many-others-2804519/
Saints ? You dont expect saint to fire gun. What i am saying that the government has firm control over our armed forces. Not the other way around like in pakistan. The army dont influence our mass population.

What i am saying is that at a time of crisis like this, we dont look up to dalbir singh suhag. Heck most of us dont even know who the hell is dalbir singh suhag. We only look up to the pm or the ruling party.

What do you mean? Arent you guys claiming this is a false flag operation, India did it by itself, we will nuke India if they even fire a bullet across the border, bla bla..Then keep your nukes ready....Why are you pissing in your pants now!!! Are you scared?

hahaha, this is what you come up with...pissing in our pants.
will you come back here and talk to me if your cowards dare to cross border.
This will be the end of India once war starts you borders will be changed for ever. Remember 5000 mujahideen took GB and Kashmir from you this time we have 100s of 1000s waiting to cross into indian Kashmir

How cleverly you are showcasing Pakistan the (the epicenter of terrorism because of its own policy of leveraging terrorism against India)as a victim and suggesting India to just hope for the time to pass out, where as you are putting the complete blame on India for its wrong policy on Kashmir.

I can see where your sympathy lies. I was not wrong in my first post and nor I am wrong here.

You say, if URI is done from within Pakistan, then sponsors are to be taken cared of, Who will take care of them in that case? Pakistan? Must be joking..

Has Pakistan with true intentions tried anyone in Mumbai case? The answer is no.
has Pakistan with true intentions tried anyone for doing 92 Mumbai blasts? The answer is no.

There are many other cases, you are aware of them, and I dont need to re-iterate them here.

The Pakistani awam, elites, governments, generals, army, all are gonna reap the fruits of the tree they have been nurturing for so long.

I've kept my posts civil and neutral, but you fell off your rocker.

WHAT THE FU<K DO YOU CALL THIS?

The ISI is being purged of the old guard. The Military has restructured to focus on guerrilla warfare. More is being done now than before on multiple fronts.

Its ok to be a blind patriot, but be one in front of your own.

Is Pakistan also responsible for the Moaist rebels in central India?

Every nation has a hand in dirty proxy wars of terrorism. Don't start with me kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really
The region of Potowhar in Punjab alone is unique to anything compared to india
and thats just one of the several
it is possible some pakistani punjabis are different. most of them are of the same ancestry of their indian counterparts

Back
Top Bottom