What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

Just thinking from past few days... India already fuckdup badly at every diplomatic level in international area in last few months on the Kashmir issue. This Uri topi drama false flag operation even damaging india more already. India hardly gain anything rather got huge pressure from its own public from this drama.

Now if India try any misadventure at this point without any concrete evidence submitted anywhere in the world well known forums, India position will be further down and de-grade. In case Pakistan will shoot down their fighter jets whata humiliation India will face in front of the entire world which includes its own population.

How cleverly you are showcasing Pakistan the (the epicenter of terrorism because of its own policy of leveraging terrorism against India)as a victim and suggesting India to just hope for the time to pass out, where as you are putting the complete blame on India for its wrong policy on Kashmir.

I can see where your sympathy lies. I was not wrong in my first post and nor I am wrong here.

You say, if URI is done from within Pakistan, then sponsors are to be taken cared of, Who will take care of them in that case? Pakistan? Must be joking..

Has Pakistan with true intentions tried anyone in Mumbai case? The answer is no.
has Pakistan with true intentions tried anyone for doing 92 Mumbai blasts? The answer is no.

There are many other cases, you are aware of them, and I dont need to re-iterate them here.

The Pakistani awam, elites, governments, generals, army, all are gonna reap the fruits of the tree they have been nurturing for so long.

What policy against India ? :laugh:

Cricket Chair person
National Prime Minster Role
Foreign Minister Role

• All are Mr Nawaz Sharif

Buddy we don't have a foreign minister , you might be giving Nawaz sharif too much credit on a policy against India. Just for the record he was in heart operation , so he was on vacation for 3 months
  • Kashmir 100% your mess which you created and shoved under the carpet its biting you back
  • Khalistan movement we all know what happened there
It feels great that Indian thing we have a SUPA POWA STRATEGY against india

Nawaz Sharif's policy are all economical in case you did not notice

All your dumb politicians beating up Kashmiri ain't something we ordered

We are proud of Kashmiri people for standing for their rights

• Yes when you bring the fruit put it on the table to the right side

• Hey we did nothing , we were just standing here saying let the folks vote , your politicians went in and started firing bullets

And I was in shock !!!! Human Rights Violation ? What is happening
Even this is 100% Local movement

khalistan_zindabad.2013.04.06.jpg

Modi is by far the most dumbest person on planet, he has double persona. One infront of White people and another in-front of minorities

• Started communal hate in Gujrat (90's)
  • Started riots in Kashmir (With his defence minister & Home minister)
  • And well Khalistan is happening as well

Even when he came to Pakistani 1 time , we greated the guy with respect and later found he was abusing Pakistan 1-2 hours before he landed in Pakistan when he was in Afghanistan

Now we don't have cure for natural Ch-------tiya

Really did we told Indra Gandi .... to go kill Sikh people ? I mean really
Did we tell you to kills representative of Kashmiri people ?

As much as you would like to credit our Nawaz Sharif on his Genius policy reality is your own Politicians f.... up by delays in referendum votes

Who ordered firing on Kashmiri civilians ? Indian politician , now is that also our role to order your forces to do what they did ? 200-300 are dead , and same figure have eye injuries possibly blindness

Who the , f in their right mind orders forces to fire on civilians ?

1.jpg

Reference:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...lal-nehru-too-arundhati-roy/article918002.ece

1. In his telegram to the Prime Minister of Pakistan, the Indian Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru said, “I should like to make it clear that the question of aiding Kashmir in this emergency is not designed in any way to influence the state to accede to India. Our view which we have repeatedly made public is that the question of accession in any disputed territory or state must be decided in accordance with wishes of people and we adhere to this view.” (Telegram 402 Primin-2227 dated 27th October, 1947 to PM of Pakistan repeating telegram addressed to PM of UK).

2. In other telegram to the PM of Pakistan, Pandit Nehru said, “Kashmir's accession to India was accepted by us at the request of the Maharaja's government and the most numerously representative popular organization in the state which is predominantly Muslim. Even then it was accepted on condition that as soon as law and order had been restored, the people of Kashmir would decide the question of accession. It is open to them to accede to either Dominion then.” (Telegram No. 255 dated 31 October, 1947).

FIR (Criminal charges are filed against) Arundhati Roy for bringing up the telegrams in general public )
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...lal-nehru-too-arundhati-roy/article918002.ece
U.N. supervision
6.In his statement in the Indian Constituent Assembly on 25th November, 1947, Pandit Nehru said, “In order to establish our bona fide, we have suggested that when the people are given the chance to decide their future, this should be done under the supervision of an impartial tribunal such as the United Nations Organisation. The issue in Kashmir is whether violence and naked force should decide the future or the will of the people.”

9.In his report to All Indian Congress Committee on 6th July, 1951 as published in the Statesman, New Delhi on 9th July, 1951, Pandit Nehru said, “Kashmir has been wrongly looked upon as a prize for India or Pakistan. People seem to forget that Kashmir is not a commodity for sale or to be bartered. It has an individual existence and its people must be the final arbiters of their future. It is here today that a struggle is bearing fruit, not in the battlefield but in the minds of men.”

So ? Is it our fault ? Or your own politicians who continue to drag this around

89101.jpg

So Kashmiri people are rightfully are asking their right to leave as it was promised to them
and waiting their own freedom to Choose which is the heart of democratic value.

What are they getting
  • Bullets
  • Their women and children , elderly are being beaten
  • Youths are being killed and abused
So where is the promise ? Indian head of state made to UK and Pakistan in his telegrams ?
And why does the Indian courts feels anyone who mentions these items should be put in prison?

In your country when someone mentions these telegrams , criminal charges are filed against them - But these are historic fact

Kashmiri people are due the VOTE to leave India

4ba9bd06304d1448b1fb09bfbafde683.jpg

Sometimes the forces of Evil do not let Leaders like JFK or Gandhi live for too long because their ideas are dangerous , and don't serve the purpose of war. Which is why they are eliminated by means of a middle person who might be delusional pawn. Our own Qauid-e-Azam (Mohammad Ali Jinnah) died by illness immediately after partition so we know what loss of leadership means

Some where down the line the Indian politicians , forgot the promise to People of Kashmir , later instead of caring for them and accepting their request for freedom they were abused for asking their legitimate right to vote and leave India peacefully

I am sure even as I write this Indian politicians are there moving artillery and preparing to kill more people , becasue they can't seem to understand ...... the will of Kashmiri people.

2776685337_7d3064a259.jpg

If these Indian politicians can't understand the will of Kashmiri people how can they connect with Pakistan on global matters

Last edited:
How cleverly you are showcasing Pakistan the (the epicenter of terrorism because of its own policy of leveraging terrorism against India)as a victim and suggesting India to just hope for the time to pass out, where as you are putting the complete blame on India for its wrong policy on Kashmir.

I can see where your sympathy lies. I was not wrong in my first post and nor I am wrong here.

You say, if URI is done from within Pakistan, then sponsors are to be taken cared of, Who will take care of them in that case? Pakistan? Must be joking..

Has Pakistan with true intentions tried anyone in Mumbai case? The answer is no.
has Pakistan with true intentions tried anyone for doing 92 Mumbai blasts? The answer is no.

There are many other cases, you are aware of them, and I dont need to re-iterate them here.

The Pakistani awam, elites, governments, generals, army, all are gonna reap the fruits of the tree they have been nurturing for so long.

Please give me just two answer. Do you have any idea about Uri? Uri sector? please do little research and then gimme the answer of my question if you will have any.

Q1: On LOC, Uri sector is one of the largest and highly protected Indian Army headquarter base along with 4th barrier cordon area. how these so called terrorists infiltrate?

Q2: Pakistan position is already solid at this stage, what Pakistan will get by doing such activity when Pakistan's agenda has upper hand on kashmir issue from past few months ?

How much time do these Darpoke buggers need, meanwhile 56 inch has shrunk to about 6 inch.

6 inch bhi nahi bacha ab to :D yeh her attack ka bad.. media pa 3 to 4 days hype create karte. hein then khudh hi thandi kulfi ban jate ha lol
It kinda weird situation , China will also jump, because even small scale will slowdown Indian economic growth and China wants that too. But, hopefully Indian will be wise enough not go for any type of confrontation . Because it won t be small scale.

Nothing is going fo happen on the military front. The public pressure was immense here but as usual its wearing off now. India is not expected to cross the border 1st in mass as indian military is still in the process of procurement of vital equipments. I know you guys will never believe but the harsh truth is that modi will not risk a war unless, idont know, like another strike happens. But personally i am quiet sure. No war as of now.
its very odd when i listen"public pressure for war" what are Indian public..psychopaths??
i mean military, politicians.. yes but public...kinda odd

Have you tried anyone in Samgotha Express case. On the contrary those investigating the case have been eliminated. There is ample proof of Indian army official's involvement.

Now family of the official who was investigating the case and was later killed is waiting for the justice.

So when did I say Pakistanis were Arabs? Saying Pakistanis are indians is as ridiculous as saying Pakistanis are Ethiopians or Arabs.

Pakistanis have a unique racial and cultural identity that is both alien to indians and Middle Eastern peoples

The uniqueness of the Pakistan peoples is the reason behind the creation of Pakistan.

pakistani punjabis, mohajhirs and sindhis are similar to indian counterparts

pakistani punjabis, mohajhirs and sindhis are similar to indian counterparts

Not really
The region of Potowhar in Punjab alone is unique to anything compared to india
and thats just one of the several

You are an idiot for writing this post. Show me ONE post where I ever said India should be destroyed. Posts like this are what makes you scratch your head thinking if the guy writing the post just got up after drinking a few bottles of Johnny Walker!!

I actually like India, I have Indian employees and they are good people. I don't like what the BJP is doing inside India and I think India has a much bigger role to play in this region as a "big brother". But that "big brother" mentality ain't coming through the BJP/RSS/Shiv Sena!! You guys will need to elect real leaders who can see past just Hinduism. So no, sorry, wrong person. I don't want anyone's destruction.

If I was an Indian PM, I'd have signed a no war pact with the Pakistanis, put in condition to protect India and Pakistan both from terrorism, make Kashmir a demilitarized zone where people to people contact can be made, and would have a free trade agreement with Pakistan with guarantee that the trade won't interfere with their country's integrity (terrorism in Baluchistan, etc).

At the end of the day, I would have opened borders over long term for people to people trade, joined CPEC and allow both the nations to create an Indo-Pak economic block having 1.5 billion consumers speaking the same language and sharing similar cultures. The war and terrorism threat would end once and for all. This is what India needs to be a big brother and really be the regional power it wants to be. But can I put this much sense into BJP's crazy religious heads? Not really!!
We would have tried such thing during Vajpayee then Kargil Happens,Modi tried visiting pakistan then Pathankot happen,now URI.2004-2008 there was peace then Mumbai happen.First bring real democracy in pakistan still army and ISI rules in your country.Dont give stories.If you like peace first handover Dawaad,Hafeej Saed,masood Azhar etc to us.

Back
Top Bottom