What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

Please, No need to act as over smart ***....I and my fellow countrymen know what to do....I m wishing all the best to my forces and people who are living at border....May Allah keep them safe and sound...

And to Indian soldiers...Well, soldiers need to be respected but Indians ------------

I won't say further...:)

I am asking you a direct question, because it is easy to sit behind the keyboard and be all heroic.

Are you going to frontline?

I am hundred percent sure you won't, so stop this war mongering crap.

War is a horrible thing, i hope People get rational and start thinking for prosperity. but after all these messages on pdf from both sides, i Think People need to taste it. After destruction we can discuss how stupid we have besn

Indeed, just a bunch fanboys who think it's fun and cool like what you see on computer games.

90 percent of these keyboard warriors will shit their pants after the first boom.

Pathetic mindset.

@waz : when are you gonna close this idiotic thread, where teenagers and squirts are trolling it :P

How old are you? Have you seen real war? stop wishing for it. Soldiers will die and every soldier is not a number but a human with family and dreams.

Can you swear an oath that you be the first to the front line when it starts, instead of cheering leading for one behind your keyboard.

Pathetic.

We Pakistanis do not want war...it is the last thing we want, we are more concerned with eliminating foreign sponsored terrorism in Pakistan, and then completing CPEC and growing our economy .

However if they feel a need to attack us, we will answer accordingly.

for as long as you keep with the policy of oppression?

You are terribly mistaken ; that you are in the Right and we too are
MORE strongly convinced that we are doing the right thing

You wont stop attacking us amd we wont give Kashmir to you ; no matter what

Now that we both are adamant on Kashmir ; let us sort it out by war

Indeed, just a bunch fanboys who think it's fun and cool like what you see on computer games.

90 percent of these keyboard warriors will shit their pants after the first boom.

Pathetic mindset.

@waz : when are you gonna close this idiotic thread, where teenagers and squirts are trolling it :P

We would prefer if 500 of our fighter jets do the talking :D .

That was a trainer jet,Your pilot must be facing stomach problem..........:lol:
Seriously man. This aint no joke.Last night at about 2am while i was drooling, there was a sound like someone tearing a cloth in front of a mic and the loudspeaker placed near my ear. I literally jumped from my sleeping position. After a few seconds, i was able to realized from my sleepy head that it were the mki s. Just as i was going to sleep againg, there was this sound "crack, crack........booooom..screeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!!" The windows ratteled, my bed shook, an aluminium flower vase fell...it was a chaos...as if an earthquake.just as my adrenaline rush sot off and my body hair straight as a frightened cat, there was one again,"screeeeeeeeetch...boom...screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch". My home being on one of the easternmost part of india, i was sure, china has crossed the border. A almost teared my mosquito net and ran to our frontyard lawn to see whats happening. My neighbours and all my family members were all in the out gazing at the cloudy night sky . everyone was busy tapping their phone to see if war has broke. we here are accustomed to the loud sound of jet at any time , be it day or night. But what the iaf gave us last night was beyond words. We have been hearing news of iaf breaking the barrier in these part since tuesday. Even as i write, there is an mki making rounds above but at a very altitude.

No need for reinforcements. AJK residents are enough to repulse any attack across the border. Just provide us weapons.
What an idiotic comment.
Pakistan Administered Kashmiris alone are not capable enough to withstand IA assault.
Weapons are just one part of warfare.

You are just spewing out non sense just because a professional Army like PA is providing security there.

I am asking you a direct question, because it is easy to sit behind the keyboard and be all heroic.

Are you going to frontline?

I am hundred percent sure you won't, so stop this war mongering crap.

Watch out....:woot:
images

You are terribly mistaken ; that you are in the Right and we too are
MORE strongly convinced that we are doing the right thing

You wont stop attacking us amd we wont give Kashmir to you ; no matter what

Now that we both are adamant on Kashmir ; let us sort it out by war
Awww,, isnt it cute,, i am right you are wrong!!!
reminds me of my school days. It was so easy to sort things out this way. :P

I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG!!

It was just as simple as that. :P

@Moonlight @The Sandman @Mr.Meap @Mentee

@Moonlight this is the thread i mentioned :P you may like to see last couple of pages or so :lol:

@Tipu7 @Windjammer @Spring Onion

Last edited:
Seriously man. This aint no joke.Last night at about 2am while i was drooling, there was a sound like someone tearing a cloth in front of a mic and the loudspeaker placed near my ear. I literally jumped from my sleeping position. After a few seconds, i was able to realized from my sleepy head that it were the mki s. Just as i was going to sleep againg, there was this sound "crack, crack........booooom..screeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!!" The windows ratteled, my bed shook, an aluminium flower vase fell...it was a chaos...as if an earthquake.just as my adrenaline rush sot off and my body hair straight as a frightened cat, there was one again,"screeeeeeeeetch...boom...screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch". My home being on one of the easternmost part of india, i was sure, china has crossed the border. A almost teared my mosquito net and ran to our frontyard lawn to see whats happening. My neighbours and all my family members were all in the out gazing at the cloudy night sky . everyone was busy tapping their phone to see if war has broke. we here are accustomed to the loud sound of jet at any time , be it day or night. But what the iaf gave us last night was beyond words. We have been hearing news of iaf breaking the barrier in these part since tuesday. Even as i write, there is an mki making rounds above but at a very altitude.

Do you know why they do that ; It is a technical matter

When our planes fly ; there is activity on the other side too

They that is IAF ; GATHER a lot of information by the Pakistani response

but so far that stick is being used just for pleasure,, self-pleasure that is. :P

Ok. I don't do disgusting posts. I get it for a pakistani there is no fact or logic to say anything,

Coming to topic. Big stick always win.

Back
Top Bottom