What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

Do you know why they do that ; It is a technical matter

When our planes fly ; there is activity on the other side too

They that is IAF ; GATHER a lot of information by the Pakistani response
You dont need to burn that fuel mate. We are conducting a pre announced large scale exercise. You could gather info there. No need to burn that fuel.

That is the least we can do for our neighbours

Do you know why they do that ; It is a technical matter

When our planes fly ; there is activity on the other side too

They that is IAF ; GATHER a lot of information by the Pakistani response
Dude please! I live in assam ...

it ever occur to you the rest of the world thinks the same about Pak people? I'm sure you know what UK thinks for sure, that's where you're typing.
In uk all are same every1 have freedom. In uk no one kill some1 for eating cow. In uk police dont kill 11 year old boy. In uk police dont shot pallets in protesters eyes

What an idiotic comment.
Pakistan Administered Kashmiris alone are not capable enough to withstand IA assault.
Weapons are just one part of warfare.

You are just spewing out non sense just because a professional Army like PA is providing security there.
You are just writing non sense.
If we can liberate our land from Dogra rulers we have have ability to counter any threat from Indians. AJK is a base camp of freedom and we will control all activities from here until freedom of occupied land.
Pathankot and Uri attacks are little examples, we will conduct tactical assaults deep into your territory.

The word " occupied " can also be used for YOUR Kashmir ; which is LEGALLY
our territory ; Anyway we dont want your kashmir ; but stop eyeing ours
or we will find ourselves at war

HaHaHa.

I just now said this to someone. Do Pakistani folks really think we want those places?

The Stephen guy is talking like he is Commander of JI Joe's. He will be the fist one to shit his pants if a cracker goes off near him. I am enjoying his comments.
P.S Beware pakistani posters he can wipe you off from the face of the planet with his words.

:) GOOD then ask MODI TO stop BARKING about CPEC.

Oh God. So this thread is going through its paces. Now CPEC.

My friend. CPEC is a 40 something Bn dollar project you have. One of the very few projects you have. Your entire countries GDP is equivalent to one of our state's GDP. We don't want Pakistan to disintegrate to half again. We don't want the radicals at our borders

CPEC will help you sustain. Should help you sustain.

On a side note.... i never realised that people no balls have such a vivid imagination

ahaann
so you see logic in every other post made by your contrymen? :P

so have i heard

Well, As much as you see in yours.

I know the so have i heard is a dig. But I know for a fact, you have heard it and know it very well. If not, Pakistan Army would have given up with non state war long time back.

Back
Top Bottom