What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

and china will throw a party to welcome these new recruits?? why do we forget the newtons law..there will be an equal or stronger reaction in opposite direction by china..

@somebozo
first of all shame that u dont even know newtons law correctly
secondly china's position in tibet is very strong. their is no need for them to increase it to a higher level.
India's infrastructure close to border is minimal as compared to wat china have ( well thats a shame on india). So IA is now trying to bring the level to a respectable level ( from a dismal level).
well whatever the hate mongers say in this forum their is going to be better sino-india relations in future.

nobody is teaching science her Mr. Gandhi, i only intended to manipulate the statement in Chinese political context.....ever head sense of humor?
III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

@somebozo
well i hope i gave the answer to ur 'humour' in my second part
cheers

One day lolz india is really gona piss off this sleeping lion .. always over acting is india's policy lol eather with Pakistan or China no one is harming you chill the hell out stop loosing sleep haha cuz i tell u making these moves aren't healthy they dont aren't signs of peace but of some sort anger move relax india sleep tight.

One day lolz india is really gona piss off this sleeping lion .. always over acting is india's policy lol eather with Pakistan or China no one is harming you chill the hell out stop loosing sleep haha cuz i tell u making these moves aren't healthy they dont aren't signs of peace but of some sort anger move relax india sleep tight.

its called bagal me chure moo me ram ram...nobody will get fooled here!!

Now that India is preparing for a war, I don't see any point of the incoming border negotiation.

We are only slapping our own faces if we continue this negotiation with India.

Newton's Laws of Motion applies!

For every action, there is an equal and opposite REACTION

maybe india wants to remind itself again and again how many regional enemies it aims to create......

we know what happened in 2002 when they tried to mobilize forces against Pakistan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's see if China can do anything except protest over Indian troop presence. The Chinese are the same guys who waited a 100 years for the lease to run out on their own territory of HK, they are the same guys who have been unable to wrest Taiwan. Fact is the Chinese are utterly incapable of doing anything at all.

Let's see if China can do anything except protest over Indian troop presence. The Chinese are the same guys who waited a 100 years for the lease to run out on their own territory of HK, they are the same guys who have been unable to wrest Taiwan. Fact is the Chinese are utterly incapable of doing anything at all.

Yet we still beat you in a war. :azn:

Also, we have become the second largest economy in the world, after only 30 short years.

In addition, China has lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty, within only a few decades. This feat is unprecedented in all of human history.

Last edited:
Yet we still beat you in a war. :azn:

Also, we have become the second largest economy in the world, in only 30 short years.

Also, China has lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty, within only a few decades. This feat is unprecedented in all of human history.

How is it unprecedented when India too has lifted millions out of poverty in a few decades? Of course, we did not have to resort to means like genocide through the Cultural Revolution or the Great Leap Forward to achieve this but then we all have our ways.

As I said, let's see if China can actually do something about this troop movement.

How is it unprecedented when India too has lifted millions out of poverty in a few decades? Of course, we did not have to resort to means like genocide through the Cultural Revolution or the Great Leap Forward to achieve this but then we all have our ways.

As I said, let's see if China can actually do something about this troop movement.

When china started it was years behind india today india is atleast 4 times behind china..thats the difference..looks like you are not aware !!

Last edited:

Like I said, it is unprecedented in human history.

correction, not incapable, only unnecessary

why make so big fuss about it?

china is not concerned of this move, so let's move on.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom