What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

Thanks for defending me.

I have been tagged as "fifty cents part" many times by Indians before i came here. I am getting used to that.

That is their typical tactics, i assume they were educated to do that. Whenever they can't refute you properly, they disparage your argument by calling you brainwashed, or questioning the credibility of your sources because they believe only Indians are well informed about what is going on outside. In one word, Indians are the most informed people in the world, anyone who says something against them is either brainwashed or paid by CPC.

no need to explain in such a detail to them.:pop:

Let India build up troops. We will take Zangnan back when the logistics is ready. I just feel sorry for the original residents in Zangnan.

IMO its better that its being done before the Chinese Premier visits india in next few weeks....if any miunderstanding occurs regarding this, it can be discussed and resolved as well and more importantly, India shouldnt be blamed of doing things behind the back...although, the troop building in in arunachal is just for balancing the Chinese build up in Indo China border.

First, it is not your border, South Tibet belongs to China. Or at least it is disputed land, any military buildup in disputed land can be seen as an action of war.

Second, India breaks the treaty signed in 1993.

I won't be surprised if India practises "forward policy" again in a near future.
From where do you get the news that we are building up the army in Arunachal pradesh??.

and how did we break the treaty?

The remote north-eastern state adjoins China which claims large parts of it.
The 56th Division will be based in the nearby state of Nagaland to guard the eastern flank of Arunachal Pradesh from Chinese attack through Burma.
The other new formation, the 71st Division, will be based in Assam to protect central Arunachal Pradesh.
There has been no response so far from China to the decision.

Both of the bolded part is not claimed Chinese territory. Technically it could be anything. and certainly after the marking left by your Army, any country in our position will do that...
But lets not get into it..

And even if we say that its for China...there is nothing wrong with it.

You have it fot Taiwan, we have it for you....

So, move in the 56th division and 71th division...?

But didn't Obama tell you only move the 71th Division first, with the 56th 2 months later? Indians...:disagree:

Everyone in the world with a brain cell left knows that USA uses India as merely a pawn , in other words "India and Indians are dispensable" in its Grand Game with China - the Senior League.

I was wondering what the soilders of the 56th division and 71th division under the full artillery coverage of PLA would think if being told that they are purely dispensable at a short nitice? Of course, that was based on my highly humanitarian assumption that they could think as normally as others in the first place. I realise it now that I couldn't be more wrong here based on my observation on this board.

:smokin:

Last edited:
It was india stupidity that lead to their biggest defeat and humiliation sicne independent in 1962 in the hand of china. Sadly the lesson wasnt learn, the india stupidity action is at it again.

It was india stupidity that lead to their biggest defeat and humiliation sicne independent in 1962 in the hand of china. Sadly the lesson wasnt learn, the india stupidity action is at it again.

we don't need lecture from enemy for our defense.

But its true we have neglected our defense for decades and we are responsible for the bullying by china s we are allowing them to bully us.

We need to develop our defense at war footing and at a large scale.

India does not consider Arunachal Pradesh to be disputed territory.
As far as the GoI and Indian Army are concerned, Arunachal Pradesh is 100% Indian territory, and these new troops are doing nothing but protecting the 1 million Indian citizens of Arunachal Pradesh.

Great, go cry about it.

All territory in the Northeast that India claims is under Indian control. There is no reason for India to use "forward policy" or whatever.

Bastard, (BTW, well named and you seem fit the name perfectly) :lol:

On Oct. 29, 2008, David Miliband, the British foreign secretary, announced that the previous British actions including the Simla Accord (1913) and thus the McMahon Line had been an anachronism and a colonial legacy. He apologized to China for not having renounced those actions earlier. He was supported by Lord Patten, the last British governor of Hong Kong, who called the British position embodied in the Simla Accord (1913) a "quaint eccentricity".[27]

This official renouncement of Simla Accord by British Government puts AP (or ZN) in China’s sovereignty without much dispute, as long as the international community recognizes that Tibet is a part of China.

It is only some Indians’ neo-colonial logic that once occupied, it becomes not disputed. Sheer imperialistic!

This official renouncement of Simla Accord by British Government puts AP (or ZN) in China’s sovereignty without much dispute, as long as the international community recognizes that Tibet is a part of China.

What are you talking about? The Simla Accord established the Mac-Mahon Line as the border between Tibet and British India. The Chinese are disputing it because they weren't involved in the negotiations.

The problem is, Tibet in 1913 was independent from China, so it never concerned China in the first place.

@gpit
welcome
the thread was lacking an american member who could stir more flame
well thanks for accomplishing it

an earnest request to both indians and chinese PLEASE DONT GENERALISE

TO MODS
PLZ PLZ PLZ take strict action against those insulting other members , culture or country whether indian chinese or any1.

or else really this forum would become meaningless
this forum has a dignity to maintain
hope u take note

Why are you guys even disputing over territory? It's something that can only be solved through war. Rather than venting nationalism, assess the military capabilities of the 2 states over Arunachal/South Tibet and Askai...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom