What's new

India Deployed Combat Jets Mistaking Migratory Birds for Pakistani Drones

If you have a brain you haven't said that, it seem you have a comprehension problem i haven't said pakistan owned all of kashmir but half of kashmir----Thank god our forefathers choose Islam as religion, and today we are not worshiping animals, and they were not forcefully converted, because if that was the case today there will be 0 hindu in the sub-continent, since muslims have had all their time to butcher every each hindu, that's a fact---but can't understand :lol:

Pakistan does not own any part of kashmir . Gilgit , Baltistan , Muzaffarabad etc are not kashmir . Similarly jammu and ladakh are also not kashmir . Though they are parts of j&k state . Kashmir is a very small part of whole jammu and kashmir state and lies entirely in India .

Lol the fact that almost all hindus in the north western and north eastern parts of India converted to Islam en masse is highly unnatural . Its ridiculous to think that suddenly all hindus of a particular region saw the light of islam while in other regions no one did . And even if you knew that forced conversion is a reality you would never admit it in order not to embarass yourself .:lol:

And what do you guys keep blabbering about 1000 years rule and bs of ruling spain . Those muslims were not pakistanis . You guys only claim achievements of others because you know you yourselves are good for nothing . You haven't even ruled yourselves in the last 1000 years .Going by your logic , you guys should also claim responsibility for 9/11 , mumbai terror attack and nairobi incident and at least a million other terror incidents because these were also carried out by muslims .:lol:

1948: half of kashmire trash by tribal warriors
1965: pak army raped your 5 time bigger clown army
1999: mujahideen with help of few pak army soldiers make the sh!t in their pants
2001: after parliment drama, your 700 000 donkeys haven't gutts to attack pakistan, while we bring down your uav.
2008: after Bombay drama..., i think it's better for me to stop there :lol:
Oh i completely forget, 1000 years of hindu slavery under muslim rule :lol:---and please don't compare us(pakistanis) to monkys

There is a date/year missing there in your post ... do you want me to post it to you with a stamp?

This whole episode is hilarious, but i guess that Indians are maintaing vigel at Pakistan borders !!!

Because they are not sensitive they are malfunctioning. What exactly is the worth of a radar which can't differ between a bird and a plane? There are also reports where they mistook planets for UFOs (mind it not spread by foreign media but reported primarily in Indian media). Though you are right about the second part about quick response.

Doubt anything was malfunctioning. Various radars have various clutter rejection thresholds; birds, rain, building, ect are all clutter. Some radars can filter out birds better then others, however, what is not filtered out is still displayed on a radar screen. Birds can always pose a problem for radars due to size of flock and velocity, a flock of birds moving at high speeds can mimic a UAV. Sensitivity may not be the best description, a better description would be filtering. A radar may be able to filter large stationary targets such as buildings and rain, while being built to focus on smaller faster targets such as aircraft, this is why a flock of birds may be challenging to distinguish between a UAV.

Doubt anything was malfunctioning. Various radars have various clutter rejection thresholds; birds, rain, building, ect are all clutter. Some radars can filter out birds better then others, however, what is not filtered out is still displayed on a radar screen. Birds can always pose a problem for radars due to size of flock and velocity, a flock of birds moving at high speeds can mimic a UAV. Sensitivity may not be the best description, a better description would be filtering. A radar may be able to filter large stationary targets such as buildings and rain, while being built to focus on smaller faster targets such as aircraft, this is why a flock of birds may be challenging to distinguish between a UAV.

So in essence, Indian radars are not as sophisticated because they have not yet been able to filter out such common occurrences as migratory birds.

Interesting. :coffee:

The 'planet' incident shows how alert our Defense Forces always are.....
This 'bird' incident shows how well 'war prepared' we always are, the way we scrambled Jets immediately on slightest suspicion is commendable....:tup:

The only thing two incidents show is you're sh0106¥73t scared of anything flying, moving or stationary. No other country on the planet mistakes venus for a drone or scrambles jets to "shoot down" migratory birds to show the world how prepared/alert it is. You indians wet your pants at the drop of a hat don't you.

So in essence, Indian radars are not as sophisticated because they have not yet been able to filter out such common occurrences as migratory birds.

In essence, you don't understand. A radar can purposely be made to detect smaller, slower moving targets such as UAVs with birds falling into a similar signature. I would rather have radars that are able to pick up small UAVs and even birds, that are manned by alert radar operators that quickly pass the information up the chain of command which ultimately results in aircraft being scrambled.

And as you mentioned, radars is plural, as in India has more then just one type of radar, so how would you know the resolution of the other radars?

The only thing two incidents show is you're sh0106¥73t scared of anything flying, moving or stationary. No other country on the planet mistakes venus for a drone or scrambles jets to "shoot down" migratory birds to show the world how prepared/alert it is. You indians wet your pants at the drop of a hat don't you.

No country lives close to pakistan who always try to sneak in something in India.

Its depend on choice. We chose not to filter the smallest of object, you chose to filter the drone and black hawks. cool :coffee:

Indians:It's a Pakistani drone! No it's a plane! No it's a militant that has drank Redbull! Oh wait no, it's just a bird.......

pakistanis: sitting idle, drone comes and booom.

Now who is better? Atleast we are scrambling jets to counter. :coffee:

Indians:It's a Pakistani drone! No it's a plane! No it's a militant that has drank Redbull! Oh wait no, it's just a bird.......

pakistanis: sitting idle, drone comes and booom.

Now who is better? Atleast we are scrambling jets to counter. :coffee:

This whole episode is hilarious, but i guess that Indians are maintaing vigel at Pakistan borders !!!

Its VIGIL

Is it just me or does anybody else think that all pakistanis here don't understand jack about what the post is.
Most of the pakistanis here are just. Showing blatant hatred for india and dropping **** bombs on this thread

India makes me LAUGH.....not long about they mistook Venus and Mars for Chinese drones and now birds as Pakistani Drones ????

:rofl:

India is the world's laughing stock and yet nationalistic Indians talk about being able to fight a two-front war with China and Pakistan !!! :rofl:

and the detention of "F Gump's shrimp boat" as a Chinese arms smuggling ship!

How is their IQ? 82? or 72?

Race pigeons will be some of our best weapons next!

Its VIGIL

Is it just me or does anybody else think that all pakistanis here don't understand jack about what the post is.
Most of the pakistanis here are just. Showing blatant hatred for india and dropping **** bombs on this thread

In essence, you don't understand. A radar can purposely be made to detect smaller, slower moving targets such as UAVs with birds falling into a similar signature. I would rather have radars that are able to pick up small UAVs and even birds, that are manned by alert radar operators that quickly pass the information up the chain of command which ultimately results in aircraft being scrambled.

And as you mentioned, radars is plural, as in India has more then just one type of radar, so how would you know the resolution of the other radars?

X100, THIS!!!

Back
Top Bottom