What's new

India Deployed Combat Jets Mistaking Migratory Birds for Pakistani Drones

Honest mistake, nothing major.

Obviously ,radar target identification issues. I am surprised that indian military did not use its akash missiles against the so called drones.

With growing sensitivity of radars, more of them are recognized by the radar.
Given the flight characteristics and speed of birds, and if they fly in close formation, I can see how a flock of them might be mistaken for UAVs.

and the detention of "F Gump's shrimp boat" as a Chinese arms smuggling ship!

How is their IQ? 82? or 72?

Race pigeons will be some of our best weapons next!

The Chinese on this forum should be the last ones talking about IQ because most people would have a more intellectual conversation with a door knob then some of the Chinese members here.

and the detention of "F Gump's shrimp boat" as a Chinese arms smuggling ship!

How is their IQ? 82? or 72?

Race pigeons will be some of our best weapons next!

The Chinese on this forum should be the last ones talking about IQ because most people would have a more intellectual conversation with a door knob then some of the Chinese members here.

Lame comeback, or maybe you suck at Geography.

I left few things for you to comprehend but I guess you fail. Do I need to tell you that pak dont have any other kafir eternal enemy other than India as its neighbour? I take it as a known thing.

Meanwhile PA might be violating another ceasefire to help religious/independence/human right fighters to infiltrate.

Lolz at the Pakistanis and the Chinese..
Its the jealously that speaks here.. yes India can and it will scramble jets to intercept even a flock of birds. Lets hope u don't fly your real things close to them, now since you know our reaction time and idea of radar coverage. You can laugh as much as you can.. but dear.. we know that u **** in ur pants when u got to know that we have that much capable radars. Now we will see if u can ever sneak in a couple of Baburs. Lolz .. we always know how to have a last laugh since 62.

so you are the one who would like to talk to door knobs for cheap bribing sale of arms to the cheerleaders!

What a humiliation and a drop of IQ to below 82!

Go ahead talking to door knobs and if you want more we have lots and lots of them to supply from our factories.

Just place the order!

This is not the first mistake that looks very silly. How are these people trained?

so you are the one who would like to talk to door knobs for cheap bribing sale of arms to the cheerleaders!

What a humuliliation and a drop of IQ to below 82!

Go ahead talking to door knobs and if you want more we have lots and lots of them to supply from our factory.

Just place the order!

You like to dish out insults but you can't handle the same insult being directed at you. Please go on, your posts definitely affirm your high IQ.

If you have a brain you haven't said that, it seem you have a comprehension problem i haven't said pakistan owned all of kashmir but half of kashmir----Thank god our forefathers choose Islam as religion, and today we are not worshiping animals, and they were not forcefully converted, because if that was the case today there will be 0 hindu in the sub-continent, since muslims have had all their time to butcher every each hindu, that's a fact---but can't understand :lol:

Comprehension problem??? :lol:

You won wars but not land what a idiotic logic... You should put some thing like BD, Siachin as claim.
Muslim invaders was not able to occupy Indian sub continent completely and still area they own is muslim majority aka forceful conversion.

muslims have had all their time to butcher every each hindu

May be this thing force your forefathers to change their religion

You like to dish out insults but you can't handle the same insult being directed at you. Please go on, your posts definitely affirm your high IQ.

the indians are demonstrating their level of competence.

there is no such posting and the ensuing mockeries if these stupid things do not happen repeatedly and frequently. Have any one seen these bufooneries that occur in other regimented / disciplined forces.

I dont know where you are from but they deserve the mockery! if they cant stand it, including yourself, then put your acts back up together and show to the world they are a competent force!

there is no such posting and the ensuing mockeries if these stupid things do not happen repeatedly and frequently. Have any one seen these bufooneries that occur in other regimented / disciplined forces.

I dont know where you are from but they deserve the mockery! if they cant stand it, including yourself, then put your acts back up together and show to the world they are a competent force!

In India every thing is come out in public some thing very rare in China. I am sure similar things also happened with your forces but nothing published in media due to restrictions.

This even shows how sophisticated our radars are if they can detect a big group of birds even it has very slow movement.

It has nothing to do with discipline or stupidity.

It has nothing to do with indians being bafoons or lacking discipline. Read some of my earlier posts, it has more to do with radar resolution and clutter rejection as well as an effective chain of command that results in fighters being scrambled.

In India every thing is come out in public some thing very rare in China. I am sure similar things also happened with your forces but nothing published in media due to restrictions.

This even shows how sophisticated our radars are if they can detect a big group of birds even it has very slow movement.

It has nothing to do with discipline or stupidity.

It has nothing to do with indians being bafoons or lacking discipline. Read some of my earlier posts, it has more to do with radar resolution and clutter rejection as well as an effective chain of command that results in fighters being scrambled.

How do you cheerleaders explain watching distant planets as drones for a fogging 6 months only to realise how foolish they are?

If they are equipped with the best radars that can detect feathers, why they are not equipped with cheaper visual aids like binoculars?

What happen to the false alarm reading a shrimp boat as a Chinese smuggling ship!?

These are alll ridiculous! Again as I said these buffooneries is not the first time, but repeatedly happened within the last couple of months!

There are a lot of seagulls flying over and along our coastline and in view of the tension between us and the japanese you never hear the japanese seeing our fighters chasing birds or seeing venus as a japanese fighter /drones!

even your vaue sena web is BS man can't be india serious ? hijacked plane was destroyed by secret orders of pak army what a utter BS man .

even your vaue sena web is BS man can't be india serious ? hijacked plane was destroyed by secret orders of pak army what a utter BS man .

Vayusena is not India's or Indian Air Force's official website. Its maintained by some private individual.

Do you know how radars work? These radars didn't classify the birds as drone. s merely alerted the controllers there were unidentified flying objects flying in their sector to which the IAF scrambled. Objectively speaking this is some impressive work- the fact these radars could detect BIRDS means they're going to be able to detect larger things say MALE drones or FIGHTER A/C.

Anything visible is detectable by radar ---- unless they are too far to be detected by receiving active beams.

1) It's unforgivable that militants mistook the planet as man made objects since they're undetectable by radars.
2) It's abnormal that a radar could not detect birds as explained as above, especially birds are in schooling.

I would say, all these happened were nothing to do with radars. They're caused by inexperienced radar operators or unprofessional training.

To be honest the SOP for most professional militaries is pretty much what the IAF demonstrated.

SOP were scripted wrongly -- "How to read radar signals received"

Back
Top Bottom