What's new

India Deployed Combat Jets Mistaking Migratory Birds for Pakistani Drones

India makes me LAUGH.....not long about they mistook Venus and Mars for Chinese drones and now birds as Pakistani Drones ????

:rofl:

India is the world's laughing stock and yet nationalistic Indians talk about being able to fight a two-front war with China and Pakistan !!! :rofl:

Yes it was not like sleeping PAF which wakes up only after IAF
planes intrudes 10 km in their air space.

I believe the is a certain nation whose so called 'ally' violated its airspace. Sent a couple of SEAL's and marines in chinooks to kill a certain HVT. This hotzone was a km away from Pakistan Military Academy in Jallabad.

In 1999 post their open defeat in the kargil war a pakistan naval atlantique was shot down by a MiG for entering indian airspace.

Pussykistan takes the matter up with the international court of justice and seek USD 60 mil from india. And inturn spends half a mill fighting a lost case which they lost . AGAIN.

Time and time again history shows that pakistan has done nothing to have the attitude it has. I'm happy that there is someone who reacts at the slightest inconsistency on our side of the border.

These indians are joke on the name of the humanity, first they mistook venus and jupiter as chinese drone and now birds as pakistani drones, world should help india by sending their best psychologists, they are in a dire need :(

These indians are joke on the name of the humanity, first they mistook venus and jupiter as chinese drone and now birds as pakistani drones, world should help india by sending their best psychologists, they are in a dire need :(

still u guys were defeated like 4 - 5 times by these indians....seems like u people are a bigger failed joke than these indians

Oh $h1t...:omghaha: someone is a joke out there:rofl:

Damn sorry guys but i cannot control my laughter:omghaha::rofl::lol: After Pigeons, Camels, etc now this:rofl:

@Topic I think indian govt should take action against these fools, also need to monitor those institutions where they had studied, maybe due to indian education system they mistake the birds as drones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously guys, are you that immature?

It is good the IAF is this alert. Any UFO needs to be identified and a response needs to be given. You gyus try to mock the high-levels of preparedness the IAF clearly maintain? Considering that over the past few years there have been numerous intel inputs of jihadis launching micro-light suicide attacks in India, it makes sense to check these things out right?

Oh $h1t...:omghaha: someone is a joke out there:rofl:

Damn sorry guys but i cannot control my laughter:omghaha::rofl::lol: After Pigeons, Camels, etc now this:rofl:

@Topic I think indian govt should take action against these fools, also need to monitor those institutions where they had studied, maybe due to indian education system they mistake the birds as drones.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 or 2 migratory bird dont make a blip but if they fly in formation they can be very identical to the structure of a drone. not to mention bats and finches that fly in a swarm.

Radars sensitivity is set up as required and i guess small form factor drones were also included. drones were also included.

Kudos to IA for its response times.

Im actually happy about this news.
It means IAF has been improving its detection networks in the last few years. And the radars are able to pick up objects with a low RCS.

Mistaking a flock of birds to be drones is far better than letting a drone in and not knowing about it.

still u guys were defeated like 4 - 5 times by these indians....seems like u people are a bigger failed joke than these indians

1948: half of kashmire trash by tribal warriors
1965: pak army raped your 5 time bigger clown army
1999: mujahideen with help of few pak army soldiers make the sh!t in their pants
2001: after parliment drama, your 700 000 donkeys haven't gutts to attack pakistan, while we bring down your uav.
2008: after Bombay drama..., i think it's better for me to stop there :lol:
Oh i completely forget, 1000 years of hindu slavery under muslim rule :lol:---and please don't compare us(pakistanis) to monkys .

I am happy with this,birds,especially migratory one's which always fly in groups do coz trouble for radars. This alone shows the preparedness of IAF.
IAF launched aircrafts at the birds,whereas some other airforces did not move a finger when Blackhawks Drones (on a daily basis) and Chinooks went around carry spec ops next to their high level military camps!:omghaha:

you mean like this???
images

pakistani uav (Selex ES Falco uav imported) shot down by IA air defence

my *** show me proof of any pakistani uav shot down by India.

and here is my proof

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

1999: mujahideen with help of few pak army soldiers make the sh!t in their pants
2001: after parliment drama, your 700 000 donkeys haven't gutts to attack pakistan, while we bring down your uav.
Oh i completely forget, 1000 years of hindu slavery under muslim rule :lol:---and please don't compare us(pakistanis) to monkys .

Sir ji mara ye kia hay.you forgot to add this

from 2001-02 standoff where despite engaging into war they lost close to 2000 troops while we only less than 20

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2003-05-01/india/27277371_1_bullet-proof-jackets-jammu-and-kashmir-soldiers-face

they cant show us anything similar of this level

Sir ji mara ye kia hay.you forgot to add this

from 2001-02 standoff where despite engaging into war they lost close to 2000 troops while we only less than 20

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2003-05-01/india/27277371_1_bullet-proof-jackets-jammu-and-kashmir-soldiers-face

they cant show us anything similar of this level

my *** show me proof of any pakistani uav shot down by India.

and here is my proof

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

Oh dear why you are wasting your time with these third class sub-humans, these guy's have been brainwashed, to become keyboard hindu warriors. They have been deprive of their brains, that's why they confuse Venus/Jupiter for chinese drone, pigeons/camels as pakistanis spys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom