What's new

India Deployed Combat Jets Mistaking Migratory Birds for Pakistani Drones

my *** show me proof of any pakistani uav shot down by India.

and here is my proof

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

Sir ji mara ye kia hay.you forgot to add this

from 2001-02 standoff where despite engaging into war they lost close to 2000 troops while we only less than 20

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2003-05-01/india/27277371_1_bullet-proof-jackets-jammu-and-kashmir-soldiers-face

they cant show us anything similar of this level

from 2001-02 standoff where despite engaging into war they lost close to 2000 troops while we only less than 20

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2003-05-01/india/27277371_1_bullet-proof-jackets-jammu-and-kashmir-soldiers-face

@hkdas: It was in the website you quoted !
vayu-sena-aux.tripod.com/other-gallery-misc1.html

Last edited by a moderator:
These indians are joke on the name of the humanity, first they mistook venus and jupiter as chinese drone and now birds as pakistani drones, world should help india by sending their best psychologists, they are in a dire need :(

Oh $h1t...:omghaha: someone is a joke out there:rofl:

Damn sorry guys but i cannot control my laughter:omghaha::rofl::lol: After Pigeons, Camels, etc now this:rofl:

@Topic I think indian govt should take action against these fools, also need to monitor those institutions where they had studied, maybe due to indian education system they mistake the birds as drones.

Rich coming from people who had no idea what happened in Abbotabad and who probably could not even make out the helicopters... let alone detect some actual birds. Laugh away chaps, laugh away. :)

and here is my proof

That photo of the downed PAF falco UAV is from the very website you are quoting.

Pakistan_UAV_wreckage_jk1.jpg

Lt Col Rathore of the Indian Army displayes wreckage of a Pakistan UAV shot down over Mendhar, Poonch in J&K on 05th Feb 2003. The UAV is of Italian make and was flying 400m on Indian side of the LoC. The aircraft was down by ground fire. Debris recovered included one wing, engine Assembly, a frame and transmitters.

Other Ops and Incidents: Assorted Photo Collection - Vayu Sena

and here is my proof

@hkdas: It was in the website you quoted !
vayu-sena-aux.tripod.com/other-gallery-misc1.html

Once PAF shot down indian Drone in 2002-03(IAI searcher imported)

Now the IAF badly wants to have atleat 1 kill of Pakistani drone aswell
Even though they Know PAF now has habit of making records over IAF

It is to be noted that during that occassion two searcher drones of IAF enter several kilometers into Pak territory,and PAF shot only one.

Why are Pakistani getting so abusive is this forum and it's mods so rational. As for birds detection for any body who know an iota about radars. It's a common phenomenon and India did well with such quick response.

Once PAF shot down indian Drone in 2002-03(IAI searcher imported)

Now the IAF badly wants to have atleat 1 kill of Pakistani drone aswell
Even though they Know PAF now has habit of making records over IAF

It is to be noted that during that occassion two searcher drones of IAF enter several kilometers into Pak territory,and PAF shot only one.

India makes me LAUGH.....not long about they mistook Venus and Mars for Chinese drones and now birds as Pakistani Drones ????

:rofl:

India is the world's laughing stock and yet nationalistic Indians talk about being able to fight a two-front war with China and Pakistan !!! :rofl:

Laugh? The IAF launched aircraft if it senses trouble. The PAF launches protests on sensing trouble :p: "PLEASE stop drone strikes." "PLEASE LAUNCH DRONE HERE". "OBL raid? what raid?"

So still laughing? :omghaha:

even your vaue sena web is BS man can't be india serious ? hijacked plane was destroyed by secret orders of pak army what a utter BS man .

even your vaue sena web is BS man can't be india serious ? hijacked plane was destroyed by secret orders of pak army what a utter BS man .

1948: half of kashmire trash by tribal warriors
1965: pak army raped your 5 time bigger clown army
1999: mujahideen with help of few pak army soldiers make the sh!t in their pants
2001: after parliment drama, your 700 000 donkeys haven't gutts to attack pakistan, while we bring down your uav.
2008: after Bombay drama..., i think it's better for me to stop there :lol:
Oh i completely forget, 1000 years of hindu slavery under muslim rule :lol:---and please don't compare us(pakistanis) to monkys . .

:lol: Still believe your state propaganda ??? Jammu & Kashmir still owned by India ... any thing else doesn't matters.

And about muslims who ruled this area also forcefully convert your forefathers to islam

We had migratory birds & IAF scrable jets ,,,,

In the neighbour hood birds have migrated hatched ,,bred ,,still Jets r sitting idol.....

What an irony & whos laughing on who.....

Great response IAF,,,,,:tup:

Laugh? The IAF launched aircraft if it senses trouble. The PAF launches protests on sensing trouble :p: "PLEASE stop drone strikes." "PLEASE LAUNCH DRONE HERE". "OBL raid? what raid?"

So still laughing? :omghaha:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. -Winston Churchill "

JAI HIND!

Back
Top Bottom