What's new

India Defeated In The First Round

How long Pakistan army going to keep the guard at high alert, may be a month or so. Once it lowers it guard, India might catch them off guard to do the striking. War will not happen when both the armies are prepared and victory will come at high cost. It is safe to not strike now but at some point later.

And how long do you think India can keep her armed forces at war footing? Strikes dont just happen, you need to prepare for it and that takes time.

even if india attacks now....she would be considered as agressor....and pak would gain all the sympatheise from the world....

cheers!!!1

India is playing its cards pretty close to its chest. I guess the Waiting Game Begins.

WHAT CARDS?? You pretty much took all of your diplomatic clothes off in the 1st two weeks of your lousy finger pointing towards Pakistan from Day 1!

India was caught with its pants down with the Mumbai Mow Down and not it seems that the realistic world reaction to your anti-Pak shenanigans and essentially LACK OF EVIDENCE is sufficient for your government to now swallow its own SPIT!

OK Mr. Indian, please REPEAT after me...........I MAY FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME BUT CANNOT FOOL ALL OF THEM ALL OF THE TIME!!!! :rofl:

How long Pakistan army going to keep the guard at high alert, may be a month or so. Once it lowers it guard, India might catch them off guard to do the striking. War will not happen when both the armies are prepared and victory will come at high cost. It is safe to not strike now but at some point later.

Ahh...GEE WHIZ! you almost make military on both sides sound like a bunch of Security Guards outside a Jewelery Shop!! You sound like a 2-cent thief who is planning to rob the store when the guards are dozing off!! :rofl: What an UNINFORMED and DUMB@SS STATEMENT YOU HAVE MADE!!

NEWS FLASH FOR YOU.......! If your inept Government cannot get political ant-Pak mileage out of the Mumbai Mow Down NOW! It probably NEVER WILL!!

On the other hand KUDOS to our Military planners of having handled this situation VERY WELL so far! My compliments to Gen Kiyani and the military strategists in Pakistan!!

And how long do you think India can keep her armed forces at war footing? Strikes dont just happen, you need to prepare for it and that takes time.

Then you should read about the cold start doctrine. There will be massive offensive by the agile forces in the first two days while there will be massive troop moments concomitantly to defend.

Then you should read about the cold start doctrine. There will be massive offensive by the agile forces in the first two days while there will be massive troop moments concomitantly to defend.

If anyone who needs to read and understand it is you. Now get back to your studies before you come out with another stupid post and make a fool out of yourself.

Good stuff ! great haha in your face stuff !!

What you think why West and US is silent all of sudden. Why India is running behind Saudies, Iranian and Chinese to put pressure on Pakistan. Its all because they are unable to bring any prove on the table. And last word world community pass on to India is " talk and share information with Pakistan ".
India try to play very dirty politics , they shout 24/7 against Pakistan and now they have nothing to show the world.

What you think why West and US is silent all of sudden. Why India is running behind Saudies, Iranian and Chinese to put pressure on Pakistan. Its all because they are unable to bring any prove on the table. And last word world community pass on to India is " talk and share information with Pakistan ".
India try to play very dirty politics , they shout 24/7 against Pakistan and now they have nothing to show the world.

Reminds me of the old story...........THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF!

Dont worry about that, infact Pakistan was more secured until WOT started, and in case you missed the news, let me put it up for you, tribals have vowed to fight alongside the PA against any misadventure by the Indians.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.:coffee:

They just killed 70 people in that area. These guys have no friends only enemies.

What they wanted by making statements like that has been achieved, looking at the way ho you are sympatising with them. Thats exactly what they want, to look like the true defenders of pakistan. In truth they are not.

YOur country became unsafe after WOT because all the litters were targeted and hecne they started responding. Dont tell me they came from moon after WOT started, pls.

They just killed 70 people in that area. These guys have no friends only enemies.

India is doing for long enough the same thing, the recently caught 3 Indian terrorists and then someone claiming this to be the taliban doing as if Pakistanis dont have heads to think, who will gain what out of it.:disagree:

What they wanted by making statements like that has been achieved, looking at the way ho you are sympatising with them. Thats exactly what they want, to look like the true defenders of pakistan. In truth they are not.

YOur country became unsafe after WOT because all the litters were targeted and hecne they started responding. Dont tell me they came from moon after WOT started, pls.

Again you made an assumption of your own without understanding my post, i said tribals not talibans. For you they maybe the same, but for us no, Tribals are as much Pakistanis as any other pakistani living in punjab or sindh. The reason i quoted you the example was to tell you that how united we are when it comes down to external threats and by the way these are not mere statements, maybe you dont know the tribal culture well enough, i'll suggest you look back and figure out how was a part of kashmir now called AJK liberated?

Again you made an assumption of your own without understanding my post, i said tribals not talibans. For you they maybe the same, but for us no, Tribals are as much Pakistanis as any other pakistani living in punjab or sindh. The reason i quoted you the example was to tell you that how united we are when it comes down to external threats and by the way these are not mere statements, maybe you dont know the tribal culture well enough, i'll suggest you look back and figure out how was a part of kashmir now called AJK liberated?

I was referring to the extremists statement that they would fight with PA against India.

Back
Top Bottom