What's new

India declines to give Dhaka corridor

Neither does this gov agree with local experts or represent its people.:lol:

I know, now U will lecture me about people of BD being pro-India and I am *******. I don't mind at all actually, just didn't want U to waste your precious time replying me. :D

I would prefer bangladeshis to be pro bangladesh first..and take rational decisions. Expect same from our leaders too, sometimes they are too much pro AL (especially INC seems to have motherly love for AL)

We will be happy with 2 fold increase. Just pay 8 taka per unit. We are not that greedy. ;)

Pakistanis shall note this patriotism... chap is demanding 8 taka / unit for transit of electricity through its air.

This double the price Pakistanis pay for the electricity in Pakistan.

sabak pharo Pakistanio.

Pakistanis shall note this patriotism... chap is demanding 8 taka / unit for transit of electricity through its air.

This double the price Pakistanis pay for the electricity in Pakistan.

sabak pharo Pakistanio.

Convert 8 Taka to INR and google the present rate of electricity in Mumbai. It was not a good deal for us.

How is this a tripartite matter?Nepal's only selling electricity.Whether BD gets it through China-Myanmar or India is not Nepal's headache.

Its like Iran selling gas to India without taking Pakistan into consideration. Transit requires agreement with buyer and seller and the land through which it passes through. Nepal have to seal an agreement with India to sell electricity and BD have to pay for transit for using India.
Is it so tough to understand?

PS no indian official rejected transit . They said officials of 3 govt needs to sit and talk. So sitting and talking a tough job?

INC seems to have motherly love for AL

Now U get it. Motherly love for AL doesn't equate to love/favor to BD. It also shouldn't even be the case. WHy should India favor BD? But India does back and support a party of myth makers,thugs,chauvinist, extremist & terrorist all to safe guard its interest.

Now U get it. Motherly love for AL doesn't equate to love/favor to BD. It also shouldn't even be the case. WHy should India favor BD? But India does back and support a party of myth makers,thugs,chauvinist, extremist & terrorist all to safe guard its interest.

I would say its probably because congress was instrumental in bd independence and feels close to (or rather protective) AL leadership since then.
Otherwise if they wanted to maintain influence they will deal with both main parties (like USA does with BJP and congress so that its interest is taken care of, who ever is in power)

I read somewhere India was ready to intervene (at least save AL top leaders) after pilkhana massacre.

I would say its probably because congress was instrumental in bd independence and feels close to (or rather protective) AL leadership since then.
Otherwise if they wanted to maintain influence they will deal with both main parties (like USA does with BJP and congress so that its interest is taken care of, who ever is in power)

I love this term independence when U guys utter it in case of BD. :D

Btw AL leadership was doing maz masti in kolkata during those 9 months civil war. Its a accepted fact today. Freedom fighters wrote books about it & AL members themselves agreed to it.

Btw maintaining relation with both parties is not possible with india. Its no rocket science. The only party that is working hand-hand with India to full fill India's regional ambitions & work against BD's interest in Indo-bangla relation wholeheartedly is AL. Whether they would prevail or become extinct is a different matter.

Don't compare India with BD. Both your BJP & INC have many common platforms in which they agree to. Eg. Occupation of Kashmir, defence,strategic relation with russia, interference in S.asia, consistent foreign policy with major power like USA & Russia.

I read somewhere India was ready to intervene (at least save AL top leaders) after pilkhana massacre.

It was in TOI and I believe its true. But then again India gave us "freedom" in 71 completely out humanitarian cause, no? :rolleyes:

Now tell me why shouldn't bangladeshis hate India or be suspicious of them killing our 57 valiant officers? This country is not a country of awamileaguers like Captain planet, madx, eastwatch, shadow faux, durjoy & hammerfist.

Neither BD is a country of jamaties like some here on PDF (now a day’s people of BD want to declare them terrorist party)

Its irrelevant who speaks up about indian lie, deception and aggression, be that BNP, Jamaat or Awami League or anyone else. Jamaat is a political party in Bangladesh and has same right to voice their opinion and action as any other Bangladeshis and parties, period. Just because Jamaat oppose indian interference and aggression more often than other parties, DOES NOT mean Jamaat is dividing line in Bangladesh. Don't think only in indian mold where india is divided by class, caste and along ethnic line. Bangladesh is homogeneous country and indian attempt to create artifical divide using Jamaat phobia/propaganda to gag talking about indian aggression and looting and halting Bangladesh progress will never work. For long run indians would be better off living with Bangladesh without interference and aggression.

Neither BD is a country of jamaties like some here on PDF (now a day’s people of BD want to declare them terrorist party)

1. I have placed Jamati extremist and rezakar Luffy50 on ignore as he is a hardcore anti-Bangladeshi Jamati thug whose posts and personal attacks I do not wish to read. He is one of the Jamati thugs who gloated over the prospect of Saudi expelling Bangladeshi workers.

However I read this troll's lies in your post as it was quoted.

2. I would like to make it clear to all posters I do not in anyway support the Awami League and am critical of them.

However Jamat i "Islami" are an extremist organization who are far worse and who some mainstream Bangladeshis think should be banned.

They do not get more than 10% of the votes.

They do not even get just less than 10%

They do not get just above 5%

Instead they got 4.7% of the votes.

Hindus in Bangladesh for instance are 9% of the population, so there are even more Hindus than Jamatis.

As far as I know covertly Bangladeshi intelligence essentially has these thugs under strict surveillance and control.

The issue probably has more to do with Indian leverage on Nepal. Nothing new here.

Bangladesh has given India a lot of facilities. From India's refusal to give Bangladesh the access to the water of the Teesta and its unilateral building of the Tipaimukh dam it is obvious that India does not deserve what Bangladesh has already given her.
Bangladesh can easily become a national security nightmare for India. Just a policy shift is needed to turn the table and bring India to her knees--Funding and arming the northeast rebels, flooding the northeast with substandard Bangladeshi products, changing the demographics of Assam, Tripura and other such bordering states, stoking a secessionist movement in Poshchimbangla, disrupting India's military supply line by helping troublemakers in the chicken's neck--these are only a handful of examples of what Bangladesh can do to get back at its neighbour.
I am not saying that these things should be done. But India's big brotherly attitude comes as funny. India has so many enemies. An angry and bitter Bangladesh is the last thing it would have wanted. But India, it seems, bent on increasing the list of enemies in this part of the globe. Well, history tells us that this attitude has never boded well for India.

You are an illiterate BDeshi and nothing else. First read up on the matter. It clearly says it is a tripartite matter. Is it that hard to understand?? :hitwall:

Moreover 90% of the hydroelectric plants in Bhutan are built by India. So we will meet out needs first and then talk about the 3rd party.

You are one MFVcker indian and india is one MF ally of Bangladesh and that's why we hear of this Mf tripartite crap!

Back
Top Bottom