What's new

India declines to give Dhaka corridor

Bangladesh can easily become a national security nightmare for India. Just a policy shift is needed to turn the table and bring India to her knees--Funding and arming the northeast rebels, flooding the northeast with substandard Bangladeshi products, changing the demographics of Assam, Tripura and other such bordering states, stoking a secessionist movement in Poshchimbangla, disrupting India's military supply line by helping troublemakers in the chicken's neck--these are only a handful of examples of what Bangladesh can do to get back at its neighbour.

well,bangladesh did some of them in the past.it is still a corridor which terrorists use.in the past,they even got govt's support(covert of course).but things changed.and India wants to help bangladesh.you guys cry every other occasion when India don't help you,but never give us our credit for what we have done for you.Do we use terrorists against Bangladesh for that??no.we can crunch bangladesh easily.but we never wanted that.we still has lakhs of illegal settlers in our country.now,at topic,i already posted why India said that it is a tripartite matter,as nepal and bhutan is involved in that too.don't listen to those hot headed people in here.just use your brain.India never said they wouldn't provide Dhaka corridor.they said until it is discussed with other parties,they can't take decision.

You are one MFVcker indian and india is one MF ally of Bangladesh and that's why we hear of this Mf tripartite crap!

well,i guess,you have to listen MF Indians as you have no other choice.so,quit ranting.

Brother, you are living in a fool's paradise. Bangladesh is not at the mercy of India. It's the other way round. One third of your country is landlocked, exploited, people are unhappy. If anyone wants to help them...well you can't blame them are you?

Brother, you are living in a fool's paradise. Bangladesh is not at the mercy of India. It's the other way round. One third of your country is landlocked, exploited, people are unhappy. If anyone wants to help them...well you can't blame them are you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: kids these days are funny.. :welcome: to :pdf:

Bangladesh has given India a lot of facilities. From India's refusal to give Bangladesh the access to the water of the Teesta and its unilateral building of the Tipaimukh dam it is obvious that India does not deserve what Bangladesh has already given her.
Bangladesh can easily become a national security nightmare for India. Just a policy shift is needed to turn the table and bring India to her knees--Funding and arming the northeast rebels, flooding the northeast with substandard Bangladeshi products, changing the demographics of Assam, Tripura and other such bordering states, stoking a secessionist movement in Poshchimbangla, disrupting India's military supply line by helping troublemakers in the chicken's neck--these are only a handful of examples of what Bangladesh can do to get back at its neighbour.
I am not saying that these things should be done.
But India's big brotherly attitude comes as funny. India has so many enemies. An angry and bitter Bangladesh is the last thing it would have wanted. But India, it seems, bent on increasing the list of enemies in this part of the globe. Well, history tells us that this attitude has never boded well for India.

All seems reasonable, except the Pashchimbanga part.
You don't think the rest should be done? I say let's go at it with full throttle. I've been pretty neutral all my life when it comes to BD politics. But I think now it's safe to assume:

> BAL is a party of traitors. Period. This party belongs to the pages of history only. Traitors need to gracefully retire from politics by end of 2013.

> India will never cooperate with us, with no respect for our existence. None of their promises ever materialized.
No water treaty,
no exchange of enclaves,
not even a 24 hour corridor to one of our enclaves as promised 40 years ago,
not the slightest intention to pay for transit other than meager yearly fees,
no transit for power infrastructure between Nepal/Bhutan and BD,
no export of power from Tripura as promised despite our help in setting up power plants,
no removal of trade barriers despite all the big promises that make the headlines every now and then, etc.

I used to object to the relentless anti-India comments made by idune, Munshi, Zakir etc when I joined the forum. However, when you look at India's track record, I guess protesting against Indian hegemony is the least Bangladeshis could do. It's time to give them hell. No more room for talk. Our strongest advantage against our adversary is their delusional faith in the superpower strength of their media hyped defence forces and their gross underestimation of the capabilities of our forces and our resolve to defend ourselves.

On a less serious note, remember, we owe them one! Let's amputate their rotting arm, with rising Muslim population, to save the torso. ;p

All seems reasonable, except the Pashchimbanga part.
You don't think the rest should be done? I say let's go at it with full throttle. I've been pretty neutral all my life when it comes to BD politics. But I think now it's safe to assume:

> BAL is a party of traitors. Period. This party belongs to the pages of history only. Traitors need to gracefully retire from politics by end of 2013.

> India will never cooperate with us, with no respect for our existence. None of their promises ever materialized.
No water treaty,
no exchange of enclaves,
not even a 24 hour corridor to one of our enclaves as promised 40 years ago,
not the slightest intention to pay for transit other than meager yearly fees,
no transit for power infrastructure between Nepal/Bhutan and BD,
no export of power from Tripura as promised despite our help in setting up power plants,
no removal of trade barriers despite all the big promises that make the headlines every now and then, etc.

I used to object to the relentless anti-India comments made by idune, Munshi, Zakir etc when I joined the forum. However, when you look at India's track record, I guess protesting against Indian hegemony is the least Bangladeshis could do. It's time to give them hell. No more room for talk. Our strongest advantage against our adversary is their delusional faith in the superpower strength of their media hyped defence forces and their gross underestimation of the capabilities of our forces and our resolve to defend ourselves.

On a less serious note, remember, we owe them one! Let's amputate their rotting arm, with rising Muslim population, to save the torso. ;p

Our comments and at least my comments are not "anti-india" but against indian aggression and activities against Bangladesh. Good to see you came around to see what harm india is doing to Bangladesh and intend to do. We just had that conclusion some time before you.

Isn't it obvious that proxy war and psychological warfare are worse than their conventional counterpart. And northeast can be Bangladesh's practise ground :) but I am not saying we should do this. Then again, India must know what is good and what is bad for her...
Have a look at the hills in Assam and the northeast. Bangladesh has more rights to them than India.

Dear Gr!ff!n, India did use terrorists to launch a proxi war against Bangladesh--shanti bahini

Kid .......it is not land locked by BD alone.... :lol:

BTW your whole country is mainly surrounded by India. :lol:

I think illegal drugs from India are rocking BD Markets.....Just look at the BD posters....

This is not a question of religion. It is sad to note that the secularism in India has given birth to a 'jamaati' organisation like Shiv Sena in India. Millions in India live below the extreme poverty line. This is even more so in the northeast. Historically these peoples are more close to Bangladesh than India, not to mention the geographical proximity.
Size doesn't matter in strategic affairs. If Bangladesh decides to allow the US park some of its fleet in Chittagong, or allow the US to build its counter string of pearl, the US will support Bangladesh's proxy war in the northeast and Arakan. Bengal, before the advent of the Brits, were stretched as far away as Bihar, Orishsha, Assam and the Arakan.
I am not saying we should be doing this, or this is the right thing to do. India must know what Bengalis are worth. Even someone like Mamata Banerjee is tired of the BSF shooting indiscriminately on Bengalis.

This is not a question of religion. It is sad to note that the secularism in India has given birth to a 'jamaati' organisation like Shiv Sena in India. Millions in India live below the extreme poverty line. This is even more so in the northeast. Historically these peoples are more close to Bangladesh than India, not to mention the geographical proximity.
Size doesn't matter in strategic affairs. If Bangladesh decides to allow the US park some of its fleet in Chittagong, or allow the US to build its counter string of pearl, the US will support Bangladesh's proxy war in the northeast and Arakan. Bengal, before the advent of the Brits, were stretched as far away as Bihar, Orishsha, Assam and the Arakan.
I am not saying we should be doing this, or this is the right thing to do. India must know what Bengalis are worth. Even someone like Mamata Banerjee is tired of the BSF shooting indiscriminately on Bengalis.

again..this kid is funny..preparing to join joker brigade,are you??by the way,keep posting.its pure amusement,not like other BD posters who use personal attack..by the way,India was created in 1947..where were BD then??Looks like Creation of pakistan(east-west) is good riddance for us.we couldn't live with such delusion..

There are Jamaati organizations EVERYWHERE. Are you seriously telling me that the leading opposition party in B'desh is not Jamaati?

Secondly, Bangladesh does not equal Bengal. Not all Bengalis want to like in Bangladesh. Please get that into your head.

Finally, we know the worth of Bengalis. Our current President is a Bengali.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom