India declares Gilgit-Baltistan as its integral part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole world does
drone.jpg

Did u forget him?
13za43p.jpg

:omghaha:

I am doing favours to whole world by engaging Pakistan in Gilgit-Balistan , which will otherwise torment whole world with her terrorist outfits.

see these are leaving gilgit

Pakistan-Crowded-Train.jpg

Epic fail lol !! That's a bangladeshi train! Look at bangali numbers! :lol:

I am finding this hard to understand as to why the article is of any SURPRISE to the Pakistani members here??

Gilgit-Baltistan is a part of Jammu & Kashmir, now breaking it & making it a province of Pakistan doesn't change the fact that it is still the part of the whole Kashmir Dispute.

And since Day-1 of the signing of Instrument of Accession by the Maharaja of Kashmir, India claims entire Kashmir as it's part.

Having said that, one has to acknowledge that the current borders can't be changed, so G-B remains in Pakistani Control, but still it being a Disputed Territory, Pakistan has to take an Indian NOC for crucial infrastructure projects like building dams, etc. Weather one likes it or not.

is it the other way around too?? We need noc from.pak for j & k??
If no, then why??

is it the other way around too?? We need noc from.pak for j & k??
If no, then why??

Actually the thing is that to either finance or to build an Infrastructure project in Kashmir, Pakistan often brings a third player like WB, Asian Bank or China to the picture, since it is a disputed territory b/w two nations, you need an NOC from the other party to the dispute.

But in case of Indian Kashmir projects, we finance & build our own projects, so no question of NOC arises on the first place.

hey our train system aint gud n also theres no train runnin at da moment so dat ppl in pic cant be us,its Indians trains dat r popular for their gud railway system so thoz ppl are indians not Pakistanies haha :P

I appreciate your acknowledgement about your Railways system.We have population of 1210 millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom