What's new

India declares Gilgit-Baltistan as its integral part

Status
Not open for further replies.
o u dun need to bring any resolutions in UN,juz make any stupid Bollywood movie on Kashmir starrin da Khans of Bollywood and giv it any funny name like My name is Illuminato n i eat burgers....haha

I think you din't get the sarcasm, did you ??
We already have lot of Bollywood flicks on Kashmir .But Marshmellow eating his last pizza in Gilgit Balistan would be good for defunct Lollywood.

@Marshmallow this is not NASWARABAD dear :D

5th war on Kashmir is going on, u will become a casualty an will be easily termed as COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

So please get back to Naswarabad asap.

:wave:

yes @Marshmallow go back, for your own safety!
Im about to capture the red fort .
@Talon im having fun! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't waste bandwidth and my time.

What did you expect on this thread? hearts and chocolates for bharat? this thread is meant to have childish/chest thumping/ warmongering discussions.

I see thats where your mentality starts!!! Invasion is built in early and then it goes down to finger pointing!

Actually that is our official stance.and hence in our books.

But I also read about *** in my books.

But I agree, , practically we can do nothing on that land.

Wahan par ek makkhi nahi maar sakte.

In the last 5 years Pakistani govt did nothing at all for Kashmir cause & came in trap of cunning indians to put Kashmir in the back & talk for trade(by which india want Pakistan to become dependant on india for basic necessities & also put a grip on Kashmir) but Pakistani govt become slow to provide MFN indian desperation exposed its true color.

BTW who cares they can only have this
fuckINDIANS.gif

I think you din't get the sarcasm, did you ??
We already have lot of Bollywood flicks on Kashmir .But Marshmellow eating his last pizza in Gilgit Balistan would be good for defunct Lollywood.

i dun eat Pizzas i just support ppl who eat them lol:P

it wud also be awsum to c u eating ur own brain for da last time if u ever try comin near Gilgit:P

it wud also be awsum to c u eating ur own brain for da last time if u ever try comin near Gilgit:P

marsha sending nuclear bombs to india
Tsar_Bomba.jpg

In the last 5 years Pakistani govt did nothing at all for Kashmir cause & came in trap of cunning indians to put Kashmir in the back & talk for trade(by which india want Pakistan to become dependant on india for basic necessities & also put a grip on Kashmir) but Pakistani govt become slow to provide MFN indian desperation exposed its true color.

BTW who cares they can have even this
fuckINDIANS.gif

Pakistan should not Trade with india In any section, thier are whole bunch of other countries to trade from i.e brazil, latin americas,some african nations, US and EU economy is going to **** and indias will also follow with the arab countries and china is the new emerging economy Pakistan should follow china's example are start trading in less know odd countries china is trading every where so it is truly not dependent on anyone so should pakistan be

Then that would be your first and last pizza .
Ohhhh!!I am intimidated by punny Marshmallow .

Then that would be your first and last pizza .
Ohhhh!!I am intimidated by punny Marshmallow .

i said i dun eat pizzas :meeting:so i dun eat them...get over it!:whistle:

worry abt ur white hair on ur head dat i can see in ur display pic n stop dreamin da unnatural,at dis old age u shud be doin som social work to make ur next life peaceful rather thinkin of capturin Gilgit frm Pakistasn:P

Its good to do something than just talk. India is already investing a lot in Africa and South America. Europe is already where India has reached along with US. Even China do $ 60 billion trade with India with whom we have disputes but your trade with China is very low.

Just do something than blaming everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom